☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest knotts
I am the only one, who see minor twitching interfaces on latest LN? I'm guessing that this is due to latest cyanogenmod build, because in LN 1.2.2 everything smooth

Not just you. I have the same since 1.5. Also there are quite noticeable twitching when scrolling through Dialer One and Sanity(since Liquid Next 1.0).

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie
we all had this problem. just REMOVE all liquid drivers and reinstall them. trust me :blink:

Yeah, this machine has about 4 different versions of the driver installed on it since 2010... gonna wipe it all out and try again. I was certain it was a broken windows thing :huh:

Edited by Nighthawk McKenzie

Guest Morris Lee
Not just you. I have the same since 1.5. Also there are quite noticeable twitching when scrolling through Dialer One and Sanity(since Liquid Next 1.0).

I don't see any twitching? Or I didn't notice it??

LOL :blink: 4 fps.

100% performance increase from 2fps is not soo bad if you put it this way, XD

Guest so_keith

Dear thepasto, Suxsem,

For 1.5.1, it seems that my device still unable to connect with hidden SSID/RADIUS based AP, could you please check this ? It would be great if you could fix it in the next update.

ThankYou

Guest ikirt
Dear thepasto, Suxsem,

For 1.5.1, it seems that my device still unable to connect with hidden SSID/RADIUS based AP, could you please check this ? It would be great if you could fix it in the next update.

ThankYou

There is already a bug report with CM on this. Looks like it's been fixed in CM7 > RC4.

@Devs: what RC of CM7 are you using ?

Edited by ikirt

Guest ravendagrey

Hey guys, just wanna say thanks for all your hard work, C an't wait to try 1.6 with metal camara! by the way if this dev team ever wants to do a galaxy s captivate rom, I would switch from the offical cm7 nightly's in a heart beat lol

Guest fpbasilio
this is (maybe) the best video quality that we can get :blink: i compared it with the stock rom and it is better in my opinion, and our goal was to get videos as stock rom, so i think we can check this issue as fixed :huh:

we tried 720p support but the videos were worse then wvga so we have disabled it

thepasto is trying to port metal camera because i have to go for a couple of days...

on monday we'll release the fix, stay tuned :)

sorry for the crappy light...

looks fine to me! what about sound quality? was this video recorded with sound? i cudnt hear any

Guest LUVLiquid
Hello! I have one issue: when playing some .mp4 file it gives rare annoying stuttering. Have anybody solved this problem?

I'm experencing this problem as well, and not only for playing mp4 videos, it's the same when I listen to music as well

it will stutter randomly, like 1~2 times within a song.(3-5 mins) but it only lastest about a second.

it's not the case on t&l .08 GB but the video stuttering problem also happend on fear_4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT_v1.0-beta1.

Guest sexbob

Hello, i have noticed a problem, a huge problem for me. The alarm option not always works. i think it is because of the clock that doesn't function right. Many times the clock in the notification bar stops at some hour and the clock when the phone is blocked shows another hour.

I have putted the alarm to 12h25 and it ringed at 12h45, hit "snooze" and hit never ringed again. When i look, the hours were frozen.

anybody notice this problem.

using 1.5.1 with full wipe in 1.5

Guest Fussel
I'm experencing this problem as well, and not only for playing mp4 videos, it's the same when I listen to music as well

it will stutter randomly, like 1~2 times within a song.(3-5 mins) but it only lastest about a second.

it's not the case on t&l .08 GB but the video stuttering problem also happend on fear_4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT_v1.0-beta1.

+1

When i listen to music, it stutter randomly (ondemand) with lagfree it´s a little bit better, not so often but its there...

the gamesounds are also lag on some games when i play my music in background.

My Battery drain ist also very good but only in standby (1%/hour) but when i read some news or chat with friends and listening to music (HSDPA, 25% Display brightness, no gps, no BT, lagfree @921Mhz) it drains very fast. (>40%/3hours)

But at all... this is the best Rom i ever had on my phone!!! Everything works fine.

Thanks at the Devs! you are great!

Guest so_keith
There is already a bug report with CM on this. Looks like it's been fixed in CM7 > RC4.

@Devs: what RC of CM7 are you using ?

I know it was fixed before, but it is not working now.

How to check RC of CM7 ?

Thanks

Guest vikings123

I got some problems with the 1.5.1

1) SD storage can not be turned on --> it worked ok in the first 2 days.

2) battery drains 3~4% per hours, sometimes even worse, under standby mode.

3) WiFi not stable.

Tried to re-flash and the problems not solved.

Guest MaiuZ

3) WiFi not stable.

+1 for points 2 and 3

Guest kaerry

3) WiFi not stable.

my sd works well, formatting? Do you have ext partition and/or swap?

Battery drains and wi-fi are the same for me, waiting for a fix :blink:

Guest knotts

3) WiFi not stable.

+1 for second point.

Guest siggey
Hello, i have noticed a problem, a huge problem for me. The alarm option not always works. i think it is because of the clock that doesn't function right. Many times the clock in the notification bar stops at some hour and the clock when the phone is blocked shows another hour.

I have putted the alarm to 12h25 and it ringed at 12h45, hit "snooze" and hit never ringed again. When i look, the hours were frozen.

anybody notice this problem.

using 1.5.1 with full wipe in 1.5

No clock problems here. Try disable clock sync with mobile operator.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

3) WiFi not stable.

+1 for point 2. 1-2%/h is more of 3-4%/h now on idle and with mild usage things get much worse. Heavy usage can 'kill' the battery in a matter of few hours. Keeping stock speed (768MHz) doesnt save too much battery either.

Guest Liquidator

anyone here who uses native VOIP and got it working? i'd like to report it as a bug cause it doesn't work for me, but I dont really know how.. anybody willing to do this?