☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Kilvador

Good day to devs and everyone!

I have Liquid with 1.5.1 for about one week. I have noticed a big problem with battery drain: 1% in 3 minutes of talking in 3G mode. Do you have any idea how to minimize battery drain during a call?

Guest kubrick89

Good day to devs and everyone!

I have Liquid with 1.5.1 for about one week. I have noticed a big problem with battery drain: 1% in 3 minutes of talking in 3G mode. Do you have any idea how to minimize battery drain during a call?

I haven't solved my battery problem too... it so sad to be unable to fully enjoy this ROM because of battery drain... i know devs that you aren't experiencing this problem but many of us have it... so please, can you focus on battery drain? I can provide every log you need and i can beta test...

Guest kaerry

I haven't solved my battery problem too... it so sad to be unable to fully enjoy this ROM because of battery drain... i know devs that you aren't experiencing this problem but many of us have it... so please, can you focus on battery drain? I can provide every log you need and i can beta test...

If you want good battery drain disable data and sync...

Guest Koki1337

I have some random wake issues and the screen just stays slept even if I pressed the home button for many times, even held it.

Guest mstation

hello, i am getting these errors:

1) sometimes screen doesn't switch on and i need to take the battery out and replace it in so that it can start again..

2) sometimes the phone switches off by itself, in these cases i can switch it on again without taking out the battery

3) even with 100mb free space some applications install themselve in the sd automatically, is it normal?

4) sometimes my battery goes to 0% while it is actually around 90% and then i goes back to the correct value.. does anyone think i should be replacing it with a new one?

i have a A100 liquid model and no overclocking

i guess i should try to install the official eclair rom to see if these bugs are concerning the liquid next or my phone..

just wanted to give some more info since these bugs i wrote are pissing me of on my A1 so i decided to give it a try..

yesterday i fully wiped and went to stock 2.2 froyo rom, the pass A1 from macboymc.. i used it all the day just with all the default apps, nothing new and it works a charm.. so i guess the screen issues and wake issues concern my installation of liquidnext..

i will soon be re-installing liquid next 1.5 and updating it so see if a full clean this way solves some of my issues.. i will let you know something in 24h

Guest RYRAN

I just flashed 1.5 and update 1.5.1, with full wipe / clean. But I'm getting a background noise when I talk to people, it doesn't matter if I call them or they call me. It's like a vibrate but with the sound, very annoying. Anyone have a solution?

i had the same problem but it happened while using mobile data aswell

Guest tmp_do

guys, whats wrong with camcoder? i started issue #31 in bugtracker, but ask itt too:

camcoder use maximum 352x288 resolution with h263 codec. it suxx :(

All recording programs write video with maximun 352x288 resolution

[lavf] stream 0: audio (amrnb), -aid 0, -alang eng

[lavf] stream 1: video (h263), -vid 0

VIDEO: [s263] 352x288 24bpp 29.970 fps 149.6 kbps (18.3 kbyte/s)

Clip info:

major_brand: 3gp4

minor_version: 0

compatible_brands: isom3gp4

i use my acer us car camcoder and dont want high fps, but wnt high resolution. Is any way revert old camcoder stuff?

Guest kaerry

guys, whats wrong with camcoder? i started issue #31 in bugtracker, but ask itt too:

camcoder use maximum 352x288 resolution with h263 codec. it suxx :(

i use my acer us car camcoder and dont want high fps, but wnt high resolution. Is any way revert old camcoder stuff?

Maybe today an update from Suxsem and Thepasto with a fix for camcoder.

Guest ikirt

anyone here who uses native VOIP and got it working? i'd like to report it as a bug cause it doesn't work for me, but I dont really know how.. anybody willing to do this?

Yes the native VOIP is working with my asterisk server.

Guest kaerry

Yes the native VOIP is working with my asterisk server.

Mmmm... do you use this?

android-gingerbread-voip-account-settings.png

If i connect with eutelia i can't hear nothing.

If you can hear sounds during a call maybe it is a codec problem.

Guest kaerry

in the meantime why don't you try the new version of the market? :D

http://www.androidiani.com/applicazioni/android-market-3-0-26-hands-on-e-guida-allinstallazione-51940

works great!!<br><br><br>will it be included in the next release of the rom?<br>

The correct link is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2462575/com.android.vending-1.apk

Edited by kaerry

Guest daimadoshi85

I don't understand why, only with this rom, Liquid freezes after 10 minutes... :( SIGH!!!

Did you install a froyo leak rom before installing LN? What android version did you have before?

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest supernovasx

It is located under the category of WIPE

Found it thanks!

Hope this improves the battery life, after 11 hours my battery only had 10% left... I did use the phone but not a lot. Hope it keeps up for a day now :)

Guest mstation

ok after a lot of testing i must say that i reached a point where i am very happy.. i fixed the battery issues and the screen issues aswell just making a super clean installation and starting from fresh..

if anyone is interested in doing what i did here is a sort of detailed guide.. remember i have A1 and not liquid E

1) saved all the things i wanted from the sd to my pc

2) plugged the phone via usb and with the 3.7 acer tools i flashed the OS_ACER_4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_Pass_A1 bin

3) after flashing i started the froyo without syncing nothing to it and without installing any apps on it

3) i re-installed the Malez Recovery 0.6.1

4) rebooted in recovery mode where i first did a ext2 + swap partitions on my sd cleaning them totally and fresh

5) then entered froyo and placed the LiquidNext 1.5.zip in the sd card and rebooted in recovery mode where i first did all the wipes available + the wipe all at the end and then i flashed the LiquidNext 1.5

6) when phone rebooted and sync all my data with google account and let it install all the necessary apps

7) then i set some settings in the cyanogen menus which are:

Under applications : 1) i enabled the moving of apps and set it to automatic, 2) i enabled the apps authorizations

Under performance: 1) i changed the governor to lag free and setted it to boot that way 2) forces the home into memory

8) rebooted the phone twice

9) installed the a2sdgui and enabled zipalign on boot

10) then updated to liquidnext 1.5.1

this rom now rocks.. it also stopped the lagging and the request of terminating all the programs which just got stuck for a few seconds before..

Guest LoganX78

Did you install a froyo leak rom before installing LN? What android version did you have before?

I have 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT bin and, before LiquidNext, I had T&L Gingerbread 08.

I made nandroid backup, all the wipes manually and installed LiquidNext 1.5

After some minutes (10-15) of using Freeze... I removed battery, then after other some minutes, Freeze again.

Afters some freeze i made new wipes, then install LiquidNext 1.5, first initialization, reboot, flash 1.5.1, some use and, freeze... again... and again.. and again...

Now i made a restore of nandroid but i want to use this rom. What I have to do? (sigh!)

Guest Ximo F. Verde

ok after a lot of testing i must say that i reached a point where i am very happy.. i fixed the battery issues and the screen issues aswell just making a super clean installation and starting from fresh..

if anyone is interested in doing what i did here is a sort of detailed guide.. remember i have A1 and not liquid E

1) saved all the things i wanted from the sd to my pc

2) plugged the phone via usb and with the 3.7 acer tools i flashed the OS_ACER_4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_Pass_A1 bin

3) after flashing i started the froyo without syncing nothing to it and without installing any apps on it

3) i re-installed the Malez Recovery 0.6.1

4) rebooted in recovery mode where i first did a ext2 + swap partitions on my sd cleaning them totally and fresh

5) then entered froyo and placed the LiquidNext 1.5.zip in the sd card and rebooted in recovery mode where i first did all the wipes available + the wipe all at the end and then i flashed the LiquidNext 1.5

6) when phone rebooted and sync all my data with google account and let it install all the necessary apps

7) then i set some settings in the cyanogen menus which are:

Under applications : 1) i enabled the moving of apps and set it to automatic, 2) i enabled the apps authorizations

Under performance: 1) i changed the governor to lag free and setted it to boot that way 2) forces the home into memory

8) rebooted the phone twice

9) installed the a2sdgui and enabled zipalign on boot

10) then updated to liquidnext 1.5.1

this rom now rocks.. it also stopped the lagging and the request of terminating all the programs which just got stuck for a few seconds before..

Now there is something i never really understood. On step 4. you reboot in recovery and make ext2 and swap partitions, right? This means, if not mistaken, that you format the SDcard isnt it? Then you enter froyo and place LN1.5.zip on the SDcard (the fat partition). Then you reboot in recovery again where you say that you do all wipes + wipeall. If you do that, dont you wipe SDcard inc. ext2 partitions as well? Doesnt this include full format of the SDcard and loss of the ext2/swap/fat partitions (and wiping of the LN1.5.zip?)? In this step, i usually (after saving the zip in SDcard under froyo) i reboot in recovery and do all wipes manually EXCEPT 'wipe SDcard inc. ext partition' for the reason i forementioned.

Guest torrorosso

hi all :) 90% we'll release camcorder fix today. sorry for the big late :)

see you later :)

p.s. do you like my new signature :P

Thanks for good news) What about else bugs? Proximity working not clear in latest 1.5.1(maybe it`s a trouble of LNP 1.9.4)

Guest Kilvador

If you want good battery drain disable data and sync...

They are always disabled to me, but battery drain around 1% by 3 minutes during the call - lasts.