☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest kaerry

They are always disabled to me, but battery drain around 1% by 3 minutes during the call - lasts.

when you make a call the phone need energy, not air... :-)

It's normal drain, 1% -> 3 minutes, 100% 5 hours call, do you need more??

Edited by kaerry

Guest Suxsem

Thanks for good news) What about else bugs? Proximity working not clear in latest 1.5.1(maybe it`s a trouble of LNP 1.9.4)

we can't reproduce this bug sorry. Try to wipe and flash again or provide more informations

Guest elbartoo

we can't reproduce this bug sorry. Try to wipe and flash again or provide more informations

Hey Suxsem!

Did the battery drain improve with the new update? Is there any plan to make it better in future releases?

Guest Suxsem

Hey Suxsem!

Did the battery drain improve with the new update? Is there any plan to make it better in future releases?

no... when we'll not get other issues reports we'll focus on battery

Guest torrorosso

no... when we'll not get other issues reports we'll focus on battery

what kind of info do you need? Some people told, what proximity can be fixed by set the "disable proximity" in lnp,and uncheck it back after reboot; for someone helps the set in settings of the call in system settings menu, by seting value "always use proximity". For me, i think LNP is working great, untill you will update it from market, so please check my opinion..

All the best wishes to you, from russia))

Edited by torrorosso

Guest Suxsem

what kind of info do you need? Some people told, what proximity can be fixed by set the "disable proximity" in lnp,and uncheck it back after reboot; for someone helps the set in settings of the call in system settings menu, by seting value "always use proximity". For me, i think LNP is working great, untill you will update it from market, so please check my opinion..

All the best wishes to you, from russia))

post here your buid.prop please

Guest stef07

post here your buid.prop please

Hi Suxem, I've a similar issue, prox sensor works but when some minutes of call the display stay black and the volume button won't work. I need to wake up by pressing the power on button.

Guest Suxsem

Hi Suxem, I've a similar issue, prox sensor works but when some minutes of call the display stay black and the volume button won't work. I need to wake up by pressing the power on button.

this issue is fixed in our (developers) ROM but needs a FULL update.

we are waiting for fixing other issues and then we'll release the FULL version with proximity fixed after long call

for now, only an update (not full) for camcorder fix :)

Guest endamaco

this issue is fixed in our (developers) ROM but needs a FULL update.

we are waiting for fixing other issues and then we'll release the FULL version with proximity fixed after long call

for now, only an update (not full) for camcorder fix :)

FULL update means wipe?

I thought the camcorder fix would be in a full update due to large amount of files changed

Guest Suxsem

LIQUID NEXT 1.5.2 OUT (OTA - UPDATE - REQUIRES 1.5.1) - CHECK MARKET

FULL update means wipe?

I thought the camcorder fix would be in a full update due to large amount of files changed

no wipe. just FULL update

large amount of files in KERNEL

I can't, I recently flashed stock rom(

no problem :) and i think that it was only your issue.

if you're talking about prox after LONG calls, is another story, read my previous message :)

Guest kaerry

Suxsem camera fix works well, but in the notify bar i have always "System needs a REBOOT" and "Welcome to LiquidNext", restart 3 times but nothing changed.

Delete liquidNextParts cache and reboot, now it is ok.

Edited by kaerry

Guest cliclicli

My mistake...sorry... FIXED - LNP 1.9.6 OUT

no problem sux & pasto!!!! tnx!|

edit : lol sux.. lnp is in loop..... always check the market update..not the ota :D

Edited by cliclicli