☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest postillo

Hi,

the ROM is very fast!

But i cannot set the apps2sd working. I changed the ext2 to ext3, but no way... the apps2sdgui do not find th darktremor script.. any idea?

Guest renzs
After getting cell signal lost after second reboot, i set airplane mode on->rebooted->turned airplane mode off. Now no signal loss seen.

Same for me as above.

On the wifi bug, home using dlink router + office using tplink, able to connect dhcp no problems.

Happy with the rom atm. TQ!

~renzs

using liquid e on LiquidNext rom 1.01

Guest GameGain
After getting cell signal lost after second reboot, i set airplane mode on->rebooted->turned airplane mode off. Now no signal loss seen.

the way could find signal back without flashing the cache. after a reboot , I lose signal again.

Guest zorginho
we'll release a new update this evening, thanks ;)

tnx if u reach leoginger 3d perfs + a fully working sensor u're THE MAN!!

Guest anavel

I got a problem on wi-fi sometime, the case is like that:

There are 2 AP in my office. A and B

I found that I cannot inter-change between them.

Now I am connecting to A, and I want to change to B.

It will keep on 'scanning' / 'Dafter I have chosen B.

I need to power off and on the wifi to make it work.

I think it is not so stable.

Guest kaerry
I got a problem on wi-fi sometime, the case is like that:

There are 2 AP in my office. A and B

I found that I cannot inter-change between them.

Now I am connecting to A, and I want to change to B.

It will keep on 'scanning' / 'Dafter I have chosen B.

I need to power off and on the wifi to make it work.

I think it is not so stable.

This problem came from the first gingerbread release, i think that suxem fix it asap

Guest duff91

Hi Guys, i've been flash this rom just now... after a first loop then i've flash 1.0+update togheter... i wipe again all manually... flash first 1.0, then after restart i flash the update and now all go OK!! Sensor Works Fine, G-Sensor rotate ;) now i'm installing app again xD

Guest elgubbo
i had same issue, i wiped everything, flashed 1.0 rebooted and THEN applied 1.0.1 then it worked fine(:

worked for me! thank you!

everything that i need works so far! great rom! ;)

Guest kaerry
Why does some people have the no service issue and some people dont?... I cant get it work ;)

Because there are too much rom, sometimes we have to made a clean installation starting with the original .bin through acer tool

Guest dread2k9
Because there are too much rom, sometimes we have to made a clean installation starting with the original .bin through acer tool

Yeah...seems to be the next step :-/

Guest jobe2306

seems like when i switch 2G only mode on, data can't reconnect automatically after a call...

does anyboday have the same problem as me?

Guest sexbob

I found a problem, at least for me. the gps some times doesn't kick in... for example i use NDRIVE navigation system, and it can't "find" the gps.

with LeoGB it worked. is the first problem i found in this room. very stable and quick. the Wifi thing, i assume i have it too, but not yet happen because no scenario for it occurred.

thanks.

Guest MaiuZ
compass is not following north very well, tested with app "compass" and "tricorder"

To me seems to work well like original acer rom with "status gps" and google sky map and navigator; have you tried to calibrate the sensor making a couple of ample 8 with the phone?

Guest jobe2306
Can people have service working tell me which froyo bin have they? ;)

thanks

i use 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin_2 :D

wipe everything 1 by 1, flash 1.0, reboot, then go to recovery again, flash 1.0.1, and reboot :P

Guest mrnismisk
i use 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin_2 :P

wipe everything 1 by 1, flash 1.0, reboot, then go to recovery again, flash 1.0.1, and reboot ;)

Well the test comes when you reboot once again. I'm up to 4 wipe and flashes now and i will wait to restore the phone fully again until a functional version comes along. Really nice rom otherwise, codus to Suxsem.

My bin is also 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin_2. Haven't tested to reflash the bin thu. I have tested both the cache-zips above and none fixes the sim. As someone noted the apn:s is gone when you lose the sim so i tested to backed up apn:s in titanium backup but that did't bring them back.

Edited by mrnismisk

Guest jobe2306
Well the test comes when you reboot once again. I'm up to 4 wipe and flashes now and i will wait to restore the phone fully again until a functional version comes along. Really nice rom otherwise, codus to Suxsem.

My bin is also 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin_2. Haven't tested to reflash the bin thu. I have tested both the cache-zips above and none fixes the sim. As someone noted the apn:s is gone when you lose the sim so i tested to backed up apn:s in titanium backup but that did't bring them back.

well, after seeing this post, i rebooted my liquid

and everything is fine ;)

network connected (green colored), my carrier showing up in the notification bar & lockscreen, & i can make calls... :P

Guest renzs
Can people have service working tell me which froyo bin have they? ;)

thanks

4.008.08 for liquid e. just thought I'd share.

~renzs

Guest fra74
4.008.08 for liquid e. just thought I'd share.

~renzs

I got 4.008.08 for liquid but bifore flash the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin i wait Suxsem maybe for issue!!!!!!