☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest kaerry

Suxsem with the last update i have a problem with p-sensor durring a call, screen doesn't wake up. (but the sensor works well with a sensor test) it'is a liquidnext parts bug?

Guest gedzju

I've installed all the latest updates one by one and camcoder is not fixed for me :/ I get really low FPS and low quality. What I have to do to fix that ?

Yep, I can confirm that camcorder issue is still there for me too on LN 1.5.3. And UI lagginess is also there with this build. I keep getting "Process System is not responding" for simple operations like scrolling. Never had this kind of issue with any ROM i ever used. Please trace the source of this bug because LN 1.3 was perfect in this department

Guest Kilvador
when you make a call the phone need energy, not air... :-) It's normal drain, 1% -> 3 minutes, 100% 5 hours call, do you need more??
In .14 official ROM(froyo) I have had 1% in 5 minutes. I have tried to test and have had around 7 hours of speaking with Froyo. I speak a lot in my work.

Installed 1.5.2 and 1.5.3... Camcorder fix is working for me.

Edited by Kilvador

Guest gedzju

In .14 official ROM(froyo) I have had 1% in 5 minutes. I have tried to test and have had around 7 hours of speaking with Froyo. I speak a lot in my work.

Installed 1.5.2 and 1.5.3... Camcorder fix is working for me.

Do you wipe cache ?

Edited by gedzju

Guest daimadoshi85

LNP 1.9.7 with LN 1.5.3 OUT! (OTA - UPDATE - requires 1.5.2) CHECK MARKET!

I couldn't get the update from LNP, always getting download error.

Guest BerenITA

camcorder is working for me...just the audio is recorded at very low level...maybe there is any setting that should be changed?

thx for your precious worrk guys ;)

Guest daimadoshi85

The stuttering issue while reproducing music seems to be fixed on 1.5.3.

EDIT. I was kidding. writing issue on bug tracker.

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest Suxsem

what music? i have no problems... mp3?

Guest BerenITA

no problems here playing music...

I have two minor requests, when will be possible:

- can you substitute the music app with Google Music Beta (with cloud music function), i've installed but now i got 2 music apps

- can you add the new market apk in next full release?

thx :D

Guest daimadoshi85

what music? i have no problems... mp3?

Yeah, mp3. Sometimes I hear, while playing music, a bad noise like if music was brutally paused for a sec, then it plays good again.

Guest BerenITA

@OpenWebDesign<br>for me it's working....but have to talk near microphone

seems there's still problem with it

Edited by BerenITA

Guest OpenWebdesign

@OpenWebDesign<br>for me it's working....but have to talk near microphone

seems there's still problem with it

You are right.

This issue was solved in previous releases... but in 1.5.3 is this microphone bug again.

Guest BerenITA

also noticed that talking using keyboard microphone button (i.e. to write sms) has no issue at all, so seems related to google apps

Guest supernovasx

Yesterday I flashed back to 1.5.1 because a telephone without a working microphone is not usefull :P Will try 1.5.3 tonight. Thanks for the work guys :)

Guest vivil60

I use it since the first release...but i had to come back to the 1.5.1...the 1.5.2 made a big mess and the 1.5.3 fixed nothing!

mic not working....and i lost signal sometimes...with the 1.5.1 i have sound when i call or i'm called....and well i don't loose signal!

But thx for good work sure u'll fix all this soon!

Guest duff91

a question... bu the camcoder is fix? because I tried to make a video, the fps are more but the video isn't fluid... are the only??

Edited by duff91

Guest fear_factory84

Yesterday I flashed back to 1.5.1 because a telephone without a working microphone is not usefull :P Will try 1.5.3 tonight. Thanks for the work guys :)

I use it since the first release...but i had to come back to the 1.5.1...the 1.5.2 made a big mess and the 1.5.3 fixed nothing!

mic not working....and i lost signal sometimes...with the 1.5.1 i have sound when i call or i'm called....and well i don't loose signal!

But thx for good work sure u'll fix all this soon!

Mic is working for me on 1.5.3 using voice recorder and google voice search. We need technical details to see what is happening on your phones (adb logcat when you use voice search or voice recorder).

I use bin 4.002.14 as base, what acer bin you have?

a question... bu the camcoder is fix? because I tried to make a video, the fps are more but the video isn't fluid... are the only??

Camcorder now works like a charm for me, 480p, and it's smooth. Same as above, we need your logcat..

Guest vivil60

Mic is working for me on 1.5.3 using voice recorder and google voice search. We need technical details to see what is happening on your phones (adb logcat when you use voice search or voice recorder).

I use bin 4.002.14 as base, what acer bin you have?

Thx for ur quick answer fear ;-)

good question for which bin i use! how can i see that?

and for mic...it's when i want to listen to my...mmm....the thing where people let me messages? or when i call...did not use it for search or so just for calling and i have no sound...i hear people but they don't hear me!

thx again :)

Guest LUVLiquid
<br />Yeah, mp3. Sometimes I hear, while playing music, a bad noise like if music was brutally paused for a sec, then it plays good again.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I stil got this problem in 1.5.3 as well, it appears so randomly.

Sometime, it won't happend within the whole song (mp3), some time twice within a song

I'm using Google Music Beta, also tried the stock Google Music 2.x and an app call PlayerPro.

They all experencing the same problem. Music just stutter for a second or half a second then it keep on playing

the same goes to Video playback as well (mp4), the video just pause for a sec but the sound keep on going

Could it be due to the SD Card Cache settings in LNP?

I set it to 2048, but didn't help, then I try 1024, not working either.