☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest supernovasx

Just reportin heavy drain battery with 3G, about 7-8% for hour, with 2G about 1-2% for hour

Did you try a full recharge and then wipe battery stats? The heavy battery drain stays a problem for us I think :(

Today I flashed to 1.6 and then to 1.6.1 and for as far as I can see everything works great (even Wifi) Thanks a lot for the update again :D!

Edited by supernovasx

Guest stef07

Rom is working fine, my only issue is a "DEEP SLEEP" when I make a call: screen won't turn on and volume won't work until I press power on button. Some times, after a call, the screen won't turn on either with the pwr button and I have to remove the battery.

Guest Chewy11

Hi all, Just to say I have no issues with 1.6.1

The first time I booted my Wifi took the longest to connect that I have ever experienced on this phone(still under 1 minute). But it's now quick and flawless

Big Thanks to DEVs!!! please support them by buying their donate app in Market!

Edited by Chewy11

Guest LoganX78

Rom is working fine, my only issue is a "DEEP SLEEP" when I make a call: screen won't turn on and volume won't work until I press power on button.

Me too. It's a little boring... anyway GREAT ROM!

Guest duff91

i have an issue with juicedefender and wifi... I set JuiceDefender that needs to connect to wifi at home (of course remembering the location), I just do not connect, and wifi off for me JuiceDefender position... I remember him training for the position, but nothing... why??

Guest sambapati

maybe it is out of topic, do you guys recommend install launcher pro with this rom?

thanks!

I have always used Launcher Pro on LiquidNext from release 1.0 and it always worked fine

P.S. I don't say that is the better launcher but only that it work fine

Edited by sambapati

Guest Tsaeb

Rom is working fine, my only issue is a "DEEP SLEEP" when I make a call: screen won't turn on and volume won't work until I press power on button. Some times, after a call, the screen won't turn on either with the pwr button and I have to remove the battery.

yes, and sometimes when the line is busy the screen doesn't turn on even pressing power button.... :(

Edited by Tsaeb

Guest mkile

Installed 1.6 with autoupdater and 1.6.1 the same way. Got issue with screen switching off during long USSD service usage sessions even when I keep touching screen. And wi-fi hotspots lists still not updating untill wi-fi switched on and off.

Guest bellanano

Did you try a full recharge and then wipe battery stats? The heavy battery drain stays a problem for us I think :(

Yes i've already tried it.

But if battery drain is ok with 2G-only network, i think the problem is in the 3G data connection management. This heavy battery drain is from 1.5.1, with 1.5.0 was good.

Edited by bellanano

Guest crazycage

hey guys,

I have also experienced this deep sleep issue while on a call... screen will not come back on when moved away from face.

There has got to be a fix... super annoying, especially since Liquid has a hard to press power button (IMO).

Nice smooth fast rom though!

Guest Smallville CK

In 10 minutes with wifi, my phone lost 5% of battery! I've just done a full recharge and a wipe battery stats! Only 2g, no sync, gps or bluetooth. Only using tapatalk to surf on modaco. Is this normal?

Guest Trouveur

I got one problem.

When I got a call, my screen didn't turn on and was still black. Even pushing power button didn't wake it up. I had to remove the battery in order to reboot the phone.

I tried three times to call, and on the other hand there was no problem with the screen.

Guest peixinho

My wifi still doesn't work :(

I've removed /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf and nothing...

I tried to do that adb command line, but it didn't recognize adb command.

Guest Deco Bryl

With LiquidNext 1.6.1, the MP3 ringtones on my SD card no longer loop, not like when I was using my carrier-provided Android 2.2 ROM. My Liquid E keeps vibrating, though. I'm not sure whether this is a LiquidNext 1.6 problem or an Android 2.3 problem.

Guest thirtytwodave

With LiquidNext 1.6.1, the MP3 ringtones on my SD card no longer loop, not like when I was using my carrier-provided Android 2.2 ROM. My Liquid E keeps vibrating, though. I'm not sure whether this is a LiquidNext 1.6 problem or an Android 2.3 problem.

you need to add android loop true to the tag i explain how to do it plus a few of my own tones here http://android.modaco.com/topic/342349-my-ogg-ringtones-with-repeat-tag-done/page__p__1740433__fromsearch__1#entry1740433

Guest RubenR6
My wifi still doesn't work

I've removed /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf and nothing...

I tried to do that adb command line, but it didn't recognize adb command.

The adb command is part of the Android sdk: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

You have to install the sdk and download the additional platform tools with the avd manager. Then you will find the adb command.

Guest Deco Bryl

you need to add android loop true to the tag i explain how to do it plus a few of my own tones here http://android.modac..._1#entry1740433

That did the trick. Thanks! :) I can't believe Android, or at least some flavors of it, can't do a simple thing like loop an audio file (or at least play it repeatedly) when my old Nokia cell phones can.

Guest bellanano

That did the trick. Thanks! :) I can't believe Android, or at least some flavors of it, can't do a simple thing like loop an audio file (or at least play it repeatedly) when my old Nokia cell phones can.

It's not Android but LiquidNext bug.

Guest thepasto

It's not Android but LiquidNext bug.

no it's an android bug if we can call it bug :P No our rom related. If ringtones have no ANDROID_LOOP tag they can't loop. Only a google choice

Guest blueyes80

Great ROM! Maybe I found a bug.I tried built-in voip client with eutelia account but it doesn't work: I dont hear nothing and interlocutor hear only dtmf (no voice no noise).

I tried also csipsimple: I can hear interlocutor but microphone doesn't work.

I have LiquidNext 1.6.1 installed after manual full wipe over stock froyo.

[italiano]

Splendida ROM. Forse ho trovato un bug:

Ho provato il client voip integrato con un account Eutelia ma non funziona: dal cellulare non sento nulla ed il mio interlocutore sente soltanto il tono della pressione dei tasti (nessun rumore o voce).

Ho anche provato csipsimple: riesco a sentire il mio interlocutore ma il microfono non funziona affatto.

Preciso che ho installato LIquidNext 1.6.1 dopo un full wipe manuale sopra una ROM froyo stock.

Edited by blueyes80

<br />Rom is working fine, my only issue is a &quot;DEEP SLEEP&quot; when I make a call: screen won't turn on and volume won't work until I press power on button. Some times, after a call, the screen won't turn on either with the pwr button and I have to remove the battery.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

+1