☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest bellanano

I've provided two new log in bugtracker.

As i can see ( and reproduce ) the bug (screen not waking up) IS NOT present if usb cable with logcat enabled is plugged. If i unplug usb cable the problem come back.

Someone can try and confirm that with usb cable connected ( and debug activated) the bug disappear?

Edited by bellanano

Guest bellanano

Our Liquid can't have FM radio enabled because of some hardware missing. Someone looked at electric schemas of our's chip and said that.

Guest uapo7

we are almost finished the configuration of our new website...after that we'll check your bugs :)

Sorry, but do we need web site for liquid next rom? I think this modaco forum and facebook page is just enough. But good work guys!

Guest fpbasilio

Me too. Very annoying bug. I had to remove battery to bring my phone back to work.

good to know im not the only one with this bug.. was thinking of buying a new battery, had my liquid since apr2010.

I tried resetting batt stats and will see if anyhting changes..

so any help on this, good sirs, devs? do i need to do a logcat which i have no idea how to do.. :D

Guest mstation

Help. My liquid randomly can't turn on from sleep. I don't know what triggers that bug but it happens quite often. It's not after a call like others are experiencing. It happens when phone is idle for a certain time then when I try to turn it on.nothing happens. Have to do a battery pull to restart it again. Could it be battery related? How do I do a logcat? I'm on ln1.6.1 on 4.002.14

Same problem also here

Guest fpbasilio

Sorry, but do we need web site for liquid next rom? I think this modaco forum and facebook page is just enough. But good work guys!

was also wondering what the website would do when we have modacco and the facebook page... but im sure it will be a great surprise..:D

so is the "website" the "new and important feature" that was mentioned a while back? or is it another thing?

Guest MegaPantheR18

so is the "website" the "new and important feature" that was mentioned a while back? or is it another thing?

+1 for this question

Guest Alex Naz

Authors can you modify framework.res to show battery in % by default, on black taskbar ? That's would be great, because every update i have to modify it manually, and on the latest 1.6.1 build, modified framework.res causing bootlop :(

Guest thepasto

Authors can you modify framework.res to show battery in % by default, on black taskbar ? That's would be great, because every update i have to modify it manually, and on the latest 1.6.1 build, modified framework.res causing bootlop :(

In cmsettings you can enable battery %.. Anyway you can use uot kitchen to safley add that feature if you prefer circle one. You don't need to mod framework just androidian.apk or cyanbread.apk and apply it from theme chooser. 1.6.1 update don't touch frameworks parts.. So don't think the problem is there.

Guest Denny99

we are almost finished the configuration of our new website...after that we'll check your bugs :)

A great website, good job!!~

Can you please help to check the random hangs bug first. It is very annoying.

I use the alarm function to wake me up every morning. I will late for work if it hangs.

(Actually, I had already late for three days before. :()

If the bug stills not being fixed. I think I need to buy a real alarm clock. :blink:

Guest Shamino9

did you restore system data with Google or Titanium Backup?

Data can be toggled from menu>settings>wireless networks>mobile networks>---its the first selection in last menu!

Good luck.

When I feel my WiFi is slow to connect I usually try to reset my WiFi router and or modem. Try that!

Good luck

No, I did not restore system data... restoring system data from Google does not work with this rom?

With this rom, because phone process crashes (which throws the phone into airplane mode) I have no connectivity at all.

Guest AlMark74

Hello!

i'm have problem with restore GPRS-sesion after call on last LN.

In addition, I attach logcat-output. Log contains normal GPRS-connect, incoming call and not restore GPRS after call.

Maybe it will help you understand this problem.

logcat.zip