☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest array81

Occasionally (about 2-3 times a day) my phone freezes when idle (on stand-by). The screen is black when I push Power button! So I need remove the battery and restart my phone. I use Acer Liquid S100 with 1.6.1 (1.5.0 update to 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3, 1.6.0, 1.6.1). With a clear installation (1.6.0 and 1.6.1) I don't have this problem but WIFI doesn't work for me.

Does anyone have this problem?

Guest wind_lok

i have been using this rom for a few days, i found that the when i have a incoming call while the screen is off, i have to wait about 10 seconds until the screen on and start ringing. It is annoying me. Do you guys have any solution?

thanks and sorry for me poor English.

Does anyone have the similar problem? i know that the phone is ringing but cannot answer it. i missed many call in the past few days.

Guest endamaco

So, as other users say I have the same problem..

Yesterday for 7 (SEVEN!!!!!!!!) times whene the phone was off it wasn't able to turn on again and I had to pull out the battery..

And another thign: what is the minfree default setting here? It seems to be an iphone, every app in background is killed, I say everything!!

For the first issue couldn't be that some core process is killed due to bad minfree settings?

Guest vosal1989

So, as other users say I have the same problem..

Yesterday for 7 (SEVEN!!!!!!!!) times whene the phone was off it wasn't able to turn on again and I had to pull out the battery..

And another thign: what is the minfree default setting here? It seems to be an iphone, every app in background is killed, I say everything!!

For the first issue couldn't be that some core process is killed due to bad minfree settings?

I had the same problem with an ald version, the 1.4 of liquidnext that without advice don't wake up after an half hour of standby.

I was the only with that problem at that time and I resolved it in a very strange way, i dowloaded from the market a task killer (advanced task killer) i launched it

and the problem diasapppear when the task killer was active. I dont't know why or how it woks but worked. I post here my experience becouse the problem was the same, and maybe the soluction that woked for me will work for you too.

Sorry for my english, I hope my post is clear enought.

Edited by vosal1989

Guest mmick

Previously I was using 4.002.14 + T&L but battery decreased too fast and wifi + gps some days the flash took AGES to work...

With 1.6.1 everything works great, and battery lasts a lot longer, perhaps sure to no % indicator.

Problems so far:

- wifi doesn't refresh unless I turn off and on

-wifi sometimes does not connect to a saved network. I need to off and on too

- voip has no sound (on the ROM's), though sipdroid works well

- camera is...horrible! I had the metal app on the 2.2 and it was great! These ones are just too bad and it seems a 50€ phone

Guest Suxsem

hi, we can't compile a new version due to a cyanogenmod problem... we hope that they will fix soon so we can release a new version for a clean installation... :)

Previously I was using 4.002.14 + T&L but battery decreased too fast and wifi + gps some days the flash took AGES to work...

With 1.6.1 everything works great, and battery lasts a lot longer, perhaps sure to no % indicator.

Problems so far:

- wifi doesn't refresh unless I turn off and on

-wifi sometimes does not connect to a saved network. I need to off and on too

- voip has no sound (on the ROM's), though sipdroid works well

- camera is...horrible! I had the metal app on the 2.2 and it was great! These ones are just too bad and it seems a 50€ phone

Totally agree about the camera. We need metal camera :lol: :lol:

Hello!

Some time ago i installed 1.5 and then update 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3 all through malez recovery and everything worked quite well in the installation process.

I tried to flash 1.6 after doing in malez a manual wipe of everything and at the first reboot it hangs immediately after booting in the very first screen "community custom rom android liquid" with the grey android, it can stay there for more than 10 minutes and nothing happened and even multiple tries it never got past that point.

To make sure i tried to redownload the 1.6 package and install also without signature verification: no changes.

I then tried back liquidnext 1.5 or another rom and it works.

Any suggestion of what i am missing here?

Thanks!!

Fabio

I get this aswell. Have you found any solution?

Guest kivol

no responses and no ideas on the posted tweak?

How to execute SuperCharger script using Terminal Emulator

I think there are some problems while installing script using script manager. Hence follow the following steps to install SuperCharger script on to your phone via Terminal Emulator:

1. Download V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh.txt.

2. Place it in the root of your SD card i.e. at /mnt/sdcard.

3. Rename the file to V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh (Remove the .txt extension)

4. Goto Terminal Emulator.

5. Type 'su' and press enter.

6. Then type 'cd mnt/sdcard' and press enter.

7. Then type 'exec sh V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh' and press enter.

8. Now, the script will run. First it will ask you for launcher screen scrolling options (0-3): Choose any one of them based on your requirement.

9. Then you will get 16 options just as we get in SSSwitch.

10. Enter '6' from keyboard i.e. Balanced3 option and press enter. This will change your minfree values to 6,8,26,28,30,32 and make your launcher "Hard to Kill'.

11. Enter '16' from keyboard to exit the script. Then exit the Terminal Emulator.

Execute the script either using Script manager or terminal emulator (I used terminal emulator, you can refer to the forum for executing using script manager).

You will get lot of options just as we get in our SSSwitch. Enter '6' i.e balanced settings which will set your minfree settings to 6,8,26,28,30,32 as well as lock your home launcher into memory. Reboot your phone and check whether your minfree settings are correct or not.

Guest zorginho

How to execute SuperCharger script using Terminal Emulator

I think there are some problems while installing script using script manager. Hence follow the following steps to install SuperCharger script on to your phone via Terminal Emulator:

1. Download V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh.txt.

2. Place it in the root of your SD card i.e. at /mnt/sdcard.

3. Rename the file to V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh (Remove the .txt extension)

4. Goto Terminal Emulator.

5. Type 'su' and press enter.

6. Then type 'cd mnt/sdcard' and press enter.

7. Then type 'exec sh V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update2.sh' and press enter.

8. Now, the script will run. First it will ask you for launcher screen scrolling options (0-3): Choose any one of them based on your requirement.

9. Then you will get 16 options just as we get in SSSwitch.

10. Enter '6' from keyboard i.e. Balanced3 option and press enter. This will change your minfree values to 6,8,26,28,30,32 and make your launcher "Hard to Kill'.

11. Enter '16' from keyboard to exit the script. Then exit the Terminal Emulator.

Execute the script either using Script manager or terminal emulator (I used terminal emulator, you can refer to the forum for executing using script manager).

You will get lot of options just as we get in our SSSwitch. Enter '6' i.e balanced settings which will set your minfree settings to 6,8,26,28,30,32 as well as lock your home launcher into memory. Reboot your phone and check whether your minfree settings are correct or not.

uhmmm i've tried it but the speed seems the same -.-"

Guest Alex Naz

Occasionally (about 2-3 times a day) my phone freezes when idle (on stand-by). The screen is black when I push Power button! So I need remove the battery and restart my phone. I use Acer Liquid S100 with 1.6.1 (1.5.0 update to 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3, 1.6.0, 1.6.1). With a clear installation (1.6.0 and 1.6.1) I don't have this problem but WIFI doesn't work for me.

Does anyone have this problem?

same problem!

Guest zorginho

Have you tried some tests like smartbench?

nope only neocore ant i got the same result, the launcher and other progs are not speeded up, but the launcher never got killed :P

i think that the some lag present in that rom is caused from LNP that eats a lot of memory and asks very often SU permissions

Guest stef07

New feedback: proximity is still bugged, no screen on many times after a call and if I press the power button just when the call is ending the screen won't come on... :-( I have to remove the battery..

Guest siggey

i think that the some lag present in that rom is caused from LNP that eats a lot of memory and asks very often SU permissions

I agree

Guest Ximo F. Verde

My Wifi doesn't work.. I activate wifi, search but nothing find. Someone has the same problem??

Any solution?

Same here. Also Wi-Fi turns itself off after 15secs more or less

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

My game angry Bird and other like StarJump don't work when they are on the SD, there is a way to get them work on the SD ??

I use an ext2 partition and Link2SD and Angry Birds works wonderfully. I've never used the 'built in' apps2sd because I detest losing access to my apps when I plug it in and mount my sd card.

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

I'm having difficulty with Bluetooth file xfers between two Liquids running LN. I checked the Bluetooth Mac address and they're both the same! Perhaps this accounts for something?

Xfers to and from -other- devices are fine...

Anyone else looking at Bluetooth address 43:25:D1:00:00:00 ??

Edited by Nighthawk McKenzie