☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest siggey

I'm having difficulty with Bluetooth file xfers between two Liquids running LN. I checked the Bluetooth Mac address and they're both the same! Perhaps this accounts for something?

Xfers to and from -other- devices are fine...

Anyone else looking at Bluetooth address 43:25:D1:00:00:00 ??

Same mac address here. Probably you have found the bug...

Guest stef07

I've noticed a thing related to the prox sensor. If the phone is connected to the 220V, the screen goes on and off very well, just when I unplug the power cord the screen got issue.

Guest Probie wan kenobi

I've noticed a thing related to the prox sensor. If the phone is connected to the 220V, the screen goes on and off very well, just when I unplug the power cord the screen got issue.

You had better write your issues in the bugtracker; writing them here, they could be "lost" amid the thread!

You can find the adress in 1st page ;)

Guest KysioXV

I tried to flash 1.6 after doing in malez a manual wipe of everything and at the first reboot it hangs immediately after booting in the very first screen "community custom rom android liquid" with the grey android, it can stay there for more than 10 minutes and nothing happened and even multiple tries it never got past that point.

To make sure i tried to redownload the 1.6 package and install also without signature verification: no changes.

I then tried back liquidnext 1.5 or another rom and it works.

I have the same problem... anyone can help me??

Guest Winston Ma

Thanks for 1.7 changelog (from the official site). I just got a quick question. Is it good to use task killer with the new supercharger?

Guest bellanano

Already posted on bugtracker

http://code.google.c...0Type%20Summary

Hope Suxsem work on it..

Edited by bellanano

Guest stay5mins

I use an ext2 partition and Link2SD and Angry Birds works wonderfully. I've never used the 'built in' apps2sd because I detest losing access to my apps when I plug it in and mount my sd card.

yep,it is very easy to lost the access to the apps...

Guest thirtytwodave

I noticed today when i am using the bluetooth headset and answer a call even though the screen is off its not locked. If its in my pocket it starts dialing or hanging up on the person

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Just a quick roundup.. Battery life is pretty weak, with heavy-ish use the phone didnt last more than 12h. I also noticed that the device gets really hot at times, not sure what to make of it. High temperatures often show hardware stretching so probably not a good thing. As i mentioned wifi cannot see any network and it self powers-off after a few seconds. Using osmonitor i realized that a2sdgui runs always in the background, using cpu from 6-25%, so its now uninstalled. Apart from that, the ROM is amazing, it makes a new phone altogether. Btw, i dont seem to suffer from the screen-off bug during calls, but i havent really made any long duration phonecalls.

Keep up the good work

Guest sette7nani

Everything seems ok... proximity sensors works well :)

But the same old bug...liquid next settings -> market -> liquid next settings loop :(

but the rom it's ok indeed !

Guest sette7nani

Everything seems ok... proximity sensors works well :)

But the same old bug...liquid next settings -> market -> liquid next settings loop :(

but the rom it's ok indeed !

Guest tk8232

i cannot download the rom ota.

lnp was updated and wants to download the new rom, but the download doesnt start. it tries to start, gives a "download rom error" waits some seconds and starts the download again with same result in an endless loop.

no difference between wlan or mobile data connection. doesnt download on both.

Guest sette7nani

i downloaded the rom via website and everything went well.

the speed is incredible!

very very fast

for suxsem : i was able to set liquid next settings only the first time...next i have the update loop.

and i have made a dozen of reboots :)

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

Need a professional opinion...

Last night I dropped my Acer and it slammed flat against the floor pretty hard. Wifi and Bluetooth now refuse to turn on (Gives me "Error"). I re-flashed stock rom to be sure, and it appears I either baked the chip or shocked something loose inside. GPS and 3G connectivity are fine so I'm hobbling along.

I'm going to replace it, because its the best little phone I've ever owned.. However, does anyone have any experience with the ACER MT?? Does this ROM work with it?? I like the idea of having the flash but not willing to trade off the ability to use this ROM :)

Thoughts greatly appreciated!

Guest Ximo F. Verde

@suxsem

I wiped all manually b4 flashing, flashed and now its the 3rd time the phone stucks on the splashscreen. I dont really like pulling the battery out 1000 times, i just got my Liquid back from repair.. Any suggestions?

Nevermind, it worked the 4th time...

Edited by Ximo F. Verde