☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest MegaPantheR18

Need a professional opinion...

Last night I dropped my Acer and it slammed flat against the floor pretty hard. Wifi and Bluetooth now refuse to turn on (Gives me "Error"). I re-flashed stock rom to be sure, and it appears I either baked the chip or shocked something loose inside. GPS and 3G connectivity are fine so I'm hobbling along.

I'm going to replace it, because its the best little phone I've ever owned.. However, does anyone have any experience with the ACER MT?? Does this ROM work with it?? I like the idea of having the flash but not willing to trade off the ability to use this ROM :)

Thoughts greatly appreciated!

this rom won't work with Acer Liquid Metal

Guest kenelm

^^ ok now we can focus on battery :)

It always reboot my phone when run out of memory...

3 times in 2 hrs

e.g. update all in market

Guest Suxsem

seems auto brightness broken again, the max value for me < 2000 (it should be 4000), please check. THX

stills testing.

i can get 4000. anyway, we didn't touch brightness in this release

Guest zorginho
i downloaded the rom via website and everything went well.

the speed is incredible!

very very fast

for suxsem : i was able to set liquid next settings only the first time...next i have the update loop.

and i have made a dozen of reboots

Tnx for the reply

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest Denny99

i can get 4000. anyway, we didn't touch brightness in this release

Sorry, I just tested again. I also can get 4000.

However, in my room, normally it got 800-1000 before (1.6.1).

Currently, it only get around 300, seems a little bit lower than before.

Actually, I can tune the auto brightness level myself. (set it lower level with brighter)

But do you think the light sensor is normal?

Any other people have the same issue?

Edited by Denny99

Guest Ego.C

So good installed the newest rom via the OTA

However, after i rebooted twist then i cannot load the android again, hold on a screen which grey background with android

Guest Suxsem

Actually, I can tune the auto brightness level myself. (set it lower level with brighter)

umh...maybe hardware problem?

So good installed the newest rom via the OTA

However, after i rebooted twist then i cannot load the android again, hold on a screen which grey background with android

reflash please

Guest Ego.C

umh...maybe hardware problem?

reflash please

I just do that with full wipe, i still got this problem after 4 boot (2 hot boot)

haven't change the overclock setting, just restored whatsapp and sms message

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

this rom won't work with Acer Liquid Metal

Then the photos will have to stay in the dark!!! I'm not leaving this ROM!

Thanks!

Guest Ego.C

I just do that with full wipe, i still got this problem after 4 boot (2 hot boot)

haven't change the overclock setting, just restored whatsapp and sms message

I could use it now, after few times of remove battery and boot........sad.gif

Guest Hilo27

hardware problem.. because in my case light sensor work good

Guest thirtytwodave

Need a professional opinion...

Last night I dropped my Acer and it slammed flat against the floor pretty hard. Wifi and Bluetooth now refuse to turn on (Gives me "Error"). I re-flashed stock rom to be sure, and it appears I either baked the chip or shocked something loose inside. GPS and 3G connectivity are fine so I'm hobbling along.

I'm going to replace it, because its the best little phone I've ever owned.. However, does anyone have any experience with the ACER MT?? Does this ROM work with it?? I like the idea of having the flash but not willing to trade off the ability to use this ROM :)

Thoughts greatly appreciated!

the top board has i press in connector it might have come loose also their is an antenna wire running down the right side looking at the phone face down with the back off.Let me know if you need/want pictures and i will take them and post

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest mmick

^^ ok now we can focus on battery :)

Yeeees please :D

Can I ask some things very important IMO, to give a lot of a quality jump on this ROM?

1) METAL CAMERA - very very important IMHO. The basic Liquid camera is a complete garbage...

2) More free RAM (perhaps a smaller Liquid Next Setting, it uses around 12Mb of RAM!). Perhaps you can divide the app in two: the part that stays in RAM + app with the UI, that way only the system needed part would use RAM

3) the Launcher does not save some icon links to certain programs. After reboot the 1.6.1 does not save the browser icon path (always asks which web browser it is to load), which SMS app I use, etc.

GREAT GREAT work! :)

Guest Suxsem

Yeeees please :D

Can I ask some things very important IMO, to give a lot of a quality jump on this ROM?

1) METAL CAMERA - very very important IMHO. The basic Liquid camera is a complete garbage...

we tried more times with no success...

2) More free RAM (perhaps a smaller Liquid Next Setting, it uses around 12Mb of RAM!). Perhaps you can divide the app in two: the part that stays in RAM + app with the UI, that way only the system needed part would use RAM

unfortunately we can't reduce memory usage of LNP, all background features are really necessary...

3) the Launcher does not save some icon links to certain programs. After reboot the 1.6.1 does not save the browser icon path (always asks which web browser it is to load), which SMS app I use, etc.

this is a clean cm7... just download your favourite launcher :)

GREAT GREAT work! :)

Edited by Suxsem

Guest thirtytwodave

i just had three random reboots in a row. When i plugged in the usb unplugged it got it to boot up, but it just rebooted again and is now stuck at the grey Liquid screen

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest Chewy11

Great release, OTA was easy and perfect.

during initial boot I got 3 hangs. I on gray screen and 2 sin bootloop, I pulled battery each time, finally got a full boot up waited 10 min and rebooted.

been uptime of 3 1/2 hrs

all good, no issues

Thanks to devs:)

Guest kenelm

Thanks for bringing this great rom for us!!

I have about 150 apps on my phone, after flashing the 1.7 version,

My liquid become really slow and reboots so many times, probably out of memory

I can solve this problem by setting a higher min mem value in older version,

but as you said, 1.7 version uses V6 SuperCharger memory system script, I just cannot change the value and the phone run really slowly, and finally reboot...

So I just wanna ask, can I disable the new memory system and use the old one? Thank you so much!

Guest akira.pwr

I've downloaded 1.7 from OTA, is it an update or a full rom? After all wipes I've flashed correctly, but it's the slowest rom ever, market crash everytimes, everything is deadly slow, have I to flash an older version and then update it?

Edited by akira.pwr