☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest LUVLiquid

Thanks for bringing this great rom for us!!

I have about 150 apps on my phone, after flashing the 1.7 version,

My liquid become really slow and reboots so many times, probably out of memory

I can solve this problem by setting a higher min mem value in older version,

but as you said, 1.7 version uses V6 SuperCharger memory system script, I just cannot change the value and the phone run really slowly, and finally reboot...

So I just wanna ask, can I disable the new memory system and use the old one? Thank you so much!

I have 80+ apps also got this super slow respond problem, the no respond windows just keep popup....:( (the one with FC or Wait options)

it sure is very fast without any apps on... but how can we not install any apps on android? :(

Guest daimadoshi85

I tried 1.7 but it unmount sd card on boot and cannot recognize filesystem on remount. I had to return to 1.6.1 Another thing:I had to install lnp from market on first boot, it wasn't on system.

Edited by daimadoshi85

Guest jaydyou

I have 80+ apps also got this super slow respond problem, the no respond windows just keep popup....:( (the one with FC or Wait options)

it sure is very fast without any apps on... but how can we not install any apps on android? :(

I have the same problems with less than 80 apps. I would appreciate if I could switch back to the old memory management because the new one is really annoying. Maybe the problem is more serious on the A1/S100 (256MB RAM) phones?

Guest MegaPantheR18

One thought from Russian users.

Maybe you should concentrate your work on battery life, stability and fixing issues.

Because the amount of new functions is quite big.

We think that first versions(1.0-1.2.2) were the best!(battery life and stability were excellent)

Guest neophytex74

Maybe you should concentrate your work on battery life, stability and fixing issues.

We think that first versions(1.0-1.2.2) were the best!(battery life and stability were excellent)

+1

Guest cliclicli

I have the same problems with less than 80 apps. I would appreciate if I could switch back to the old memory management because the new one is really annoying. Maybe the problem is more serious on the A1/S100 (256MB RAM) phones?

+1... but i don't want remove the new optimizations

Guest zorginho

Maybe I've found a solution, run the v6 supecharger and select first option 2 then option 2 (aggressive 1 option) the speed seems very increased with many apps now.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest kash55

Hey guys,

New to roms here, I got a standard stock Acer Liquid E. How would I go about installing this rom on my phone, looked around everywher on the LiquidNext site for step by step instructions but didn't find any.

What preparations do I need to make? Do I just install that app from the market and install the rom from that? or is there more to it?

Thnx

Edited by kash55

Guest LUVLiquid

removing file: System/etc/init.d/98tweaks and reboot if you have fc or lag problem

done that,but my phone now won't get pass the grey android liquid screen,

I think I'm back to my old CM 6.1.1 ROM for now until this lag problem is being solved.

Edited by LUVLiquid

Guest LUVLiquid

Hey guys,

New to roms here, I got a standard stock Acer Liquid E. How would I go about installing this rom on my phone, looked around everywher on the LiquidNext site for step by step instructions but didn't find any.

What preparations do I need to make? Do I just install that app from the market and install the rom from that? or is there more to it?

Thnx

Guest sette7nani

Maybe I've found a solution, run the v6 supecharger and select first option 2 then option 2 (aggressive 1 option) the speed seems very increased with many apps now.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

howto????

Guest Hilo27

totally agree with this :)

And that V6 script it's bullshit, because if you using many apps the phone started freezing, bringing back the old LMK settings!!! :)

Guest Trouveur

I've downloaded 1.7 from OTA, is it an update or a full rom? After all wipes I've flashed correctly, but it's the slowest rom ever, market crash everytimes, everything is deadly slow, have I to flash an older version and then update it?

I have the same poblem on my S100, and I don't have that many app installed. It is very very slow, market keeps crashing, the phone is almost unusable.

Guest zorginho

hey for those who still has lag issue: i want to remember to you that u dont have to check the option to have the home in memory, and you must disable swap and compcache!!!

and the 1.7 will fly