☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest kaerry
we'll release soon a version with "no signal issue" fixed, sorry ;)

and it will be a full rom because we have to recompile it, sorry again :P

when do you think to release it?

thank you

Guest Suxsem

update: thepasto have fixed the whole ril module (the one that manage radio signal) so no more problems like reflashing cache or other...

but we need to test this change deeply so release tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ;)

Guest izmaelis
update: thepasto have fixed the whole ril module (the one that manage radio signal) so no more problems like reflashing cache or other...

but we need to test this change deeply so release tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ;)

Take as much time as you need, Suxsem. (-:

By the way, will DHCP over Wi-Fi problem be solved in upcoming release? My device cannot obtain dynamic IP address in none of the wireless networks that I need to connect to.

Or is there any way for me to fix it manually? Thanks.

Guest BerenITA

and what about the people doesn't have this problem? will be possible to apply next updates without reflash the whole rom?

do you have any idea about why using k9 mail, the missed call led blinks instead of the mail led? (it's minor issue i know)

to everyone: i can't find the "always show battery % on lock screen" option anymore...on kang ed3 i had, where is it now?

Guest kaerry

have also solved the anomalous battery drain?

Guest Suxsem

we're not God people :P

one fix at time ;)

for DHCP, we can't reproduce this issue because dhcp with our routers works fine. please post logcat and a dmesg (with pastebin), thanks

Guest sundawg
we're not God people :D

one fix at time ;)

for DHCP, we can't reproduce this issue because dhcp with our routers works fine. please post logcat and a dmesg (with pastebin), thanks

suxsem...very nice & fast rom..but i see the audio output is kinda low..then other cm 7's...would be great if you look into the issue..but the microphone & sound recorder volume is perfect..ringtone volume & media volume s low :P ...a very perfect rom..great work

Edited by sundawg

Guest Albibek

Hi. The ROM is very nice!

Camcorder works with normal FPS, but only original application, AutoGuard, for example, doesn't

Tried it with my car bluetooth - everything is ok

No sensor issues so far

Found a bug:

When someone calls you, you can't hear the first call at all(no sound, no vibration), at the second try you hear only vibration without sound(sound is on in settings) and when you answer the call, you can't hear anything, the other side hears nothing too. After the reboot everything works as needed(sound+vibration, you can talk and hear) but after some time starts again.

Guest TroutT20

Just a little thing. Liquid Settings APP missing a couple features, lists as about 4x the file size as normal. It also lists it as version 1.4, but the current version is 1.3 (beta2). Uninstall / install beta version fixes any problems with it.

Guest thirtytwodave

Ok so i finnally got it in, Had to flash the vfit 08 bin with acer tool then flashed with next and eveerything is good no signal loss but after using the bluetooth head set you have to reboot the phone to get sound back to speaker not sure if thats the bug you are talking about

Guest danitkd

often some messages are not sent and remain with the words "sending in progress".. this bug is very annoying!!! please fix it!!!

Guest sunshine333

Has anybody had luck with the compass in google maps? I use a program called MyTracks when I'm out running/hiking and I haven't been able to get it to accurately show my compass direction in any of the recent CM7 based roms. Doesn't work in Google maps either. I can turn 360 degrees and the compass needle barely moves at all. Anyone else have a working compass?

Guest Lens_flare
Issues

⊕ Bluetooth handsfree

It might be curious: in MIUI 1.5.20 it worked, We just need to compare brcm modules I think.

Guest fear_factory84
It might be curious: in MIUI 1.5.20 it worked, We just need to compare brcm modules I think.

latest cm7 kang build (CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed.zip) by thepasto + lsteam kernel has bluetooth completely working..

I think that sources of these two roms aren't different.. perhaps, have you forgot to include brcm_patchram_plus on ramdisk scripts?

I'm downloading this rom to compare it to the other working....