☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest vikings123

you can't. or metal or stock. why your camcorder doesn't work? is special? :D

After flashing 1.7.2, I got camera and camcorder and both seem to be Metal version.

Camera is working fine. Camcorder is not working. Whenever I tried to take video, the screen showed up and then stopped.

And nowhere I can find the stock camcorder within 1.7.2.

So, I should say "Metal Camcorder is not working and can not find stock Camcorder."

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I've pretty much had nothing but problems with LN-1.7.x. No matter what I do, the soft reboots continue. I've tried downloading the new LNP app to use the v6 script tweaker to stop the soft reboots, but I get a soft reboot every time it tries installing. I then pulled the apk from /cache/download via adb and manually pushed it to /system/app, then rebooted... and LNP successfully "updated" to the newest version! I excitedly go into the v6 script tweaker and... all it did was launch the Android Terminal app. I blinked. I tried it going into LNP and selecting the v6 script tweaker app again... nope, still only launched an empty Terminal.

Guess it's back to 1.6.1 for me: it might not be as fast, consume more battery, and not have the Metal Camera app, but at least it doesn't soft reboot every minute and whenever I want to install a useful app.

Guest Ma7moud

i think we need an expert to look at the CopyBit error if its there in Liquid Next, i did some research and i think it might be some conflicting headers in the /include/linux/msm_mdp.h file in kernel

but again i know nothing and this info might be wrong and maybe you don't have that error on Liquid Next

Guest rithchen

Great job. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Metal Camera seems to be working fine, though Camcorder still not works.

Now one last question, how can I get the original camcorder back so that I can use metal Camera for photo and the original camcorder for video?

Camcorder problem is due to the setting!

If you change it to 480p, it works :P

Thanks for our Devs, you guys are amazing!!

Guest vikings123

I did try to set it to 480p, the same.sad.gif

Actually I tried all possible setting, and none worked.huh.gif

Guest yapa73

I did try to set it to 480p, the same.sad.gif

Actually I tried all possible setting, and none worked.huh.gif

Hello.

The camera works fine in 480p format, opure lower. the only wrong, it's 720 p.

However, I'm not so sure that this camera is better or superior in quality compared to the stock app. has only one interface more attractive, and easy to use:

pictures in dark environments, have annoying lines of saturation on the colors predominate. varying contrast and saturation, can not be solved, while on the stocks, you could take pictures very sharp and without saturation on the predominant colors in such circumstances.

On the front of the camcorder, the stocks application, was very attractive and functional ability to use the zoom while recording. the values ​​of adaptation to light were very fast, while passing by a very enlightened to a dimly lit, it was almost immediate adaptation and finished video, it was very good, the vision of our remembrance.

Guest mmick

I updated manually from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2 + updated on market to latest LNP + installed manually camera.apk and everything is working, no loops whatsoever!

The camera icon changed and works. Photos are incredible! Video has excelent image quality but only at 10-12fps just like the stock app! I believe it´s the OS video driver that has a defect.

Which means on my Liquid 1.7.2 with default browser is silk smooth, faster than ever and photos are brilliant!!! Video is the same as with the default app and inline with 1.6.x

Guest vikings123

I finally got the camcorder working.

It's my fault.

Yes, once I set the camcorder as 480p, it works.

In my previous tries, I forgot to press "DONE" to make the change. tongue.gif

But I still have problem with playing video shot in previous ROMs.dry.gif

Guest Feitang

Nice rom.

I still got an error on the camera btw.

I dont know if any of you guys got it too.

If i use the zoom (for example at 2x) and take a photo, the zoom is ignored and the photo is taken at 1x zoom.

Anyone know how to fix it?

(1.7.2 rom + and lastest LNP from the market)

Guest galock

hello

I've a big problem

I'm on liquid next 1.7.2 , flashed after a clean install of 1.7

When I call someone I can't listen to the person I call but if i turn on the handsfree I can listen!!

anybody has any idea why this is happent?&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>moreover, I installed liquid parts from the market but when i opne it, it looks for updated ad brings me again to the market page...what's wrong with this?</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp;thanx a lot

</div>

Edited by galock

Guest yapa73

Nice rom.

I still got an error on the camera btw.

I dont know if any of you guys got it too.

If i use the zoom (for example at 2x) and take a photo, the zoom is ignored and the photo is taken at 1x zoom.

Anyone know how to fix it?

(1.7.2 rom + and lastest LNP from the market)

This is normal if you use the resolution to 5Mpixels.

In order to use a digital zoom should not be used individually the pixels of the CMOS, but coupling. lower the resolution, and you can shoot, zoom photos;)

Guest LUVLiquid

In order to use a digital zoom should not be used individually the pixels of the CMOS, but coupling. lower the resolution, and you can shoot, zoom photos;)

but it's ok on 2.2 rom?

Edited by LUVLiquid

Guest Feitang

Sorry but it isnt working either at lower resolutions.

I hadnt this problem on another rom (ironman's froyo based rom).

Guest kenelm

New Android Market slow as hell...starting from 1.6 version, whenever I install new apps or update apps, my Liquid starting to slow down and lag seriously.

In 1.7.x, the problem worsen, the phone even reboot after using Android Market.

Everything runs smooth and fast if I don't touch Android Market

Guest manucrisro

Hi... I've tried the new 1.7 (with the 2 updates) but it seems I have a problem. The google apps don't install (the one I select... youtube, gmail, etc.) and also the automatic app restore doesn't work (I've done it before and I've selected that). Any ideas what to do? Is someone else experiencing this? Thanks!

Guest vikings123

Why why why......The camera still don't work......why?

Did you set the resolution as 480p, or lower?

And remember to press "Done".

It is working fine for me now.