☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest jayziac

It takes time to test & collect feedback, we could do it while you sleep or are in school ;) so if you're not updating things, might as well release it.

Edited by jayziac

Guest Paul Ishenin
Yes, I did it many times... it doesn't work.

It's stable, I can do anything... but I cannot call... ;)

I had the problem with "wipe all" too. Probably because I had malez recovery 0.6 instead of 0.6.1.

Anyway, I falshed the official bin file, then falshed recovery, made wipe all and then flashed the LiquidNext. Now I have no serious problems with this rom.

Guest Probie wan kenobi
did someone feel this rom is really laggy when play flash?

Yes, without swap activated (like many other roms). :) Moreover, if i don't use swap partition many times i manage to play a flash video, browser FC.

Anyway,i noticed that my gmail accounts (2) don't be updated even if auto.sync option is checked. I have to enter gmail and manually refresh...

Edited by Probie wan kenobi

Guest kendreg
I had the problem with "wipe all" too. Probably because I had malez recovery 0.6 instead of 0.6.1.

Anyway, I falshed the official bin file, then falshed recovery, made wipe all and then flashed the LiquidNext. Now I have no serious problems with this rom.

My recovery malez has been always 0.6.1 B)

Anyway I solved with wiping only the first three steps (data/factory reset, Dalvik-cache, SD:ext partition). :)

Guest kendreg
OUT check first post :)

Great, let's try it B)

[iTA]

Adesso corri a studiare che la maturità è una cosa seria... vedrai nelle prossime ore come sale la tensione... lascia perdere il tuo Liquid e concentrati.

In bocca al lupo :D

[/iTA]

Guest LiquidEIsLife

yay it seems like great fixes are here. i didnt even notice the search button was broken, but happy you fixed it. gallery fc and 3d performance were big issues im very, very happy to see them fixed. you are moving towards the ultimate liquid ROM suxsem!

Guest Suxsem
Great, let's try it :D

[iTA]

Adesso corri a studiare che la maturità è una cosa seria... vedrai nelle prossime ore come sale la tensione... lascia perdere il tuo Liquid e concentrati.

In bocca al lupo ;)

[/iTA]

ok ^^

yay it seems like great fixes are here. i didnt even notice the search button was broken, but happy you fixed it. gallery fc and 3d performance were big issues im very, very happy to see them fixed. you are moving towards the ultimate liquid ROM suxsem!

thanks, but, really, 70% of work is of thepasto :)

waiting for feedbacks B) (i know i'm boring ;))

Guest RazorICE

Best ROM I have used so far. Before this I was using CM6.1 (whatever the ROM was called), and this one is faster in every way and all hardware works. I've had no problems with anything (although I don't use light sensor so can't say if it works or not).

Just upgraded to 1.2 and no problems either (except had to re-flash the battery % theme update, would be nice if this was included as a default theme).

Thanks for all your work, thepasto and Suxsem!

Guest Dario93

With this ROM going around the forum,i guess any other CM7 based rom is outdated and unuseful (like LeoGB :D ).

You guys made a very good work,this one is going to become the best rom ever in the liquid's history :)

Sincere compliments to you and thepasto,and good luck with your exams B) I'll have them the next year ;)

Greets,

Dario

Guest Suxsem
Best ROM I have used so far. Before this I was using CM6.1 (whatever the ROM was called), and this one is faster in every way and all hardware works. I've had no problems with anything (although I don't use light sensor so can't say if it works or not).

Just upgraded to 1.2 and no problems either (except had to re-flash the battery % theme update, would be nice if this was included as a default theme).

Thanks for all your work, thepasto and Suxsem!

thanks but read notes! not flash other zips to apply themes!use theme chooser XD

With this ROM going around the forum,i guess any other CM7 based rom is outdated and unuseful (like LeoGB ;) ).

You guys made a very good work,this one is going to become the best rom ever in the liquid's history :)

Sincere compliments to you and thepasto,and good luck with your exams B) I'll have them the next year ;)

Greets,

Dario

lol thanks :D after exams we should consider to make a bigger team :D-

Guest zebbe77
With this ROM going around the forum,i guess any other CM7 based rom is outdated and unuseful (like LeoGB :D ).

Greets,

Dario

+1 This ROM is just amazing.....