[ROM][June 20]MIUI gingerbread new circle lockscreens & features most responsive rom I have made

Guest rdannar

Guest l0tech
He keeps lying! B)

Sorry, I'm not a dev and don't really follow the steps he posted up but do the steps make sense?

I know you (Trip) can't view XDA (or you're not supposed to :)) but here's rdannars post over at XDA in response to a mirror of this thread:

You guys are idiots thinking I used trips files. I even made a thread on how to port gingerbread 2.3.3 so people know how to do it.. just search. grow up people .. I will remove the build prop and make another one. People use build props files all the time from every source. All of my files have dates and is easy to check if it was from someone else's rom. Search xda and you will see my how to port miui thread. My miui was released a week before he ever released his. Again grow up people.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Yeah well his fans on XDA LOL :) Someone please point that kiddo that he needs to stop shouting! B)

Oh wait he is allowed so.

He thinks its only build.prop... IF he was dev then he wouldnt copy build.prop.. ps. rendeiro2005 take some notes now, when you are building a rom then it is impossible for files to have mixed dates in a rom.. So youre point being? He is no dev we all know that. He cant even create his own build.prop he is a big farce. There is a lot more in it that he doesnt create. Even you rendeiro is just using my tweaks in hw_config.sh.. EPIC FAIL to you and to rdannar guy. I will thank you both cause you 2 boosting my EGO every second :D I open up your "theme" rom and I'll directly notice youre desire to think you are as good as me.. but you never will.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest rendeiro2005
Sorry, I'm not a dev and don't really follow the steps he posted up but do the steps make sense?

I know you (Trip) can't view XDA (or you're not supposed to :)) but here's rdannars post over at XDA in response to a mirror of this thread:

Thats what i wrote about build.prop.

The first part was about phone info, the second its about hacks, etc

Guest rdannar

Woops

I can put up my tutorial on how to make miui gingerbread so everyone knows how it is done. I was on way to store and before leaving noticed I left miui nexus one build prop in it. I opened an miui file copied over to my zipe and changed words like I would do for any rom. I have no problem crediting people when I use there stuff. Sorry if I used wrong build prop. If mods want I can even upload the formels rom I used as the base... and post the complete tutorial Wichita several xda members had success following and making there own rom. I give advice all the time to others on how to edit jar files etc... some people are just idiotic about things... if you read my other thread in xda I even mention uploading whilebi go to the store... I don't make false promises about what I can and can't do with roms. But I can let you know the other gingerbread roms wouldn't even have YouTube or video streaming if I didn't tell that developer how to fix it (no names) but it was what started his rom being able to use camera and video... I don't ask him for credit in his open post...

Guest brainz

dude atleast give trip the credit for his work....(that's his ONLY issue buddy just understand this for once)

Nice going this time trippy you sure gave them the slip here :) ahahahahah nice trick with the encrypted text.... NO WONDER you said you had a surprise waiting for the stealers... i remember very distinctively you said you had made some secret changes to your build so that the next time something like this would ever happen youll catch them... and you did LOL...

P.S. you can't out smart the master, no matter how much you learn he'll always be one step ahead of you B)

Edited by brainz

Guest rdannar

PS I have ported around 10 different roms to the x10. Superaosp. Several dual boot ext2 images. Cm6 roms. I was actually the first person to post a working port of cm6 as well as miui gingerbread. But I tell people how to do it so we have more people le working on roms. I don't play God and pretend I am the only one that knows how to port roms and tweak them

Guest TripNRaVeR
Woops

I can put up my tutorial on how to make miui gingerbread so everyone knows how it is done. I was on way to store and before leaving noticed I left miui nexus one build prop in it. I opened an miui file copied over to my zipe and changed words like I would do for any rom. I have no problem crediting people when I use there stuff. Sorry if I used wrong build prop. If mods want I can even upload the formels rom I used as the base... and post the complete tutorial Wichita several xda members had success following and making there own rom. I give advice all the time to others on how to edit jar files etc... some people are just idiotic about things... if you read my other thread in xda I even mention uploading whilebi go to the store... I don't make false promises about what I can and can't do with roms. But I can let you know the other gingerbread roms wouldn't even have YouTube or video streaming if I didn't tell that developer how to fix it (no names) but it was what started his rom being able to use camera and video... I don't ask him for credit in his open post...

Lol you didnt ever help me with video camera dont do like you are real. You only said "Yeah i guess its something in the ramdisk" to help with Youtube... LOL and then you sendit me 30 files like WTH? Is that ramdisk? But you didnt help me with anything, yeah 2% with ramdisk.tar, also you forget build.prop always then isnt it? Or why is it in all your roms? Tweaks? hw_config? etc etc etc?

But great Rdannar, lets give it a shot, shall we..

How about you going to explain the tweaks you have in YOUR rom and some lines in different files what they do exactly and why you put them in etc? It would be helpfull to all if you could explain the changes in your rom? Tell me what does the tweaks in hw_config do?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest awarner

Right this is where it stops by all paries involved and this includes you Trip, if anyone posts insults, start flaming etc I will consider banning them and I do not care who it is and it will be done without warning.

It is a disgrace what certain people in the so called "Android community" say and act on this site and XDA etc. This is not a war zone, this is suuposed to be a friendly place for all to share advice and information.

If you do not have anything nice to say then don't say anything. If you see post or ROM that you feel should be removed tell us, don't post that someone is a thief as you may not have all the facts.

Guest Dario93
I wonder WTF build.prop had something to do with steal!!!

You can build or not an entire rom and use someones else build.prop if you think and in fact work!

You can mix completely build.prop files from different devs andy??? Also work! You can use info from other phones and...also work!!!

If someone talks about ramdisk files or others...but this wasnt the case.

I'm also a dev and I know how build.prop files work. And I'm enough experienced to say that what you say isn't completely true. Using build.prop's infos from other devices without the right modifies will result in some non-working hardware.

Moreover,about your "I wonder WTF build.prop had something to do with steal", well, if you take a build.prop made by someone else,isn't this stealing?

I know it's a small part of the ROM,but this doesn't change anything.

I'm still waiting for an explanation though.

Guest rdannar
Lol you didnt ever help me with video camera dont do like you are real. You only said "Yeah i guess its something in the ramdisk" to help with Youtube... LOL and then you sendit me 30 files like WTH? Is that ramdisk? But you didnt help me with anything, yeah 2% with ramdisk.tar, also you forget build.prop always then isnt it? Or why is it in all your roms? Tweaks? hw_config? etc etc etc?

But great Rdannar, lets give it a shot, shall we..

How about you going to explain the tweaks you have in YOUR rom and some lines in different files what they do exactly and why you put them in etc? It would be helpfull to all if you could explain the changes in your rom? Tell me what does the tweaks in hw_config do?

Listen bonehead.. when I helped with your rom I switched all those files so it worked with my basrband as your rom is different then mine.. and also got a2sd working with it...

I don't compare myself to you. I don't say I am better developer...

I am nothing like you.. I don't need roms for an ego boost. I feel bad for you.. selfish person.

Anyways mods... let me know what you need.

Sorry mods just saw above posts and will stop

Edited by rdannar

Guest timoNL
Trip = themer... he wouldn't know what a real ROM is.

Youre a real idiot without any facts

pls GTFO because you dont know what you are talking about.

EDIT : you are so low ‘-.-

Guest rendeiro2005
I'm also a dev and I know how build.prop files work. And I'm enough experienced to say that what you say isn't completely true. Using build.prop's infos from other devices without the right modifies will result in some non-working hardware.

Moreover,about your "I wonder WTF build.prop had something to do with steal", well, if you take a build.prop made by someone else,isn't this stealing?

I know it's a small part of the ROM,but this doesn't change anything.

I'm still waiting for an explanation though.

yes. you`re right about "not completely truth".

like i wrote a little while, the 1st part was about our phone itself, if you use others info you probably get non working hardware.

the 2nd one is mostly about hack and so...

am i right?

in fact i make a lot of tweaks on build.prop myself on this second one as many of xda users know and share. most of them "taken" from other phones through search.

and in my opinion no. build.prop it isn´t steal (just my opinion) this doesn´t make anything work as you know. i can´t build anything based on that file.

like i said this is my opinion only. in fact i personally consider that by using android i didn´t steal anything but this will take us to another level of discussion, doesn´t it? :)

Trip was right on one thing.

If i use something from him, i should ask (just to don´t have glass roof) and give the proper credits but...

...does he gave any credits to MIUI team?

again...just my 2cents.

back on topic.

@R

how can i see that lockscreen?

i just have the "normal" one????

cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip was right on one thing.

If i use something from him, i should ask (just to don´t have glass roof) and give the proper credits but...

...does he gave any credits to MIUI team?

cheers

It is in my first post.. So yes i did it. Secondly YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK! I said when someone is using stuff from my rom, then give proper credits, because there are always credits to everyone except me.. Thats just pushing someone to get a fight started. If anyone forgets thats no problem but if it is always like that then someone did it on purpose and then i'm also in for a fight. Hopefully everyone now understand my point about this. Nothing more then this.

Guest rendeiro2005
It is in my first post.. So yes i did it. Secondly YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK! I said when someone is using stuff from my rom, then give proper credits, because there are always credits to everyone except me.. Thats just pushing someone to get a fight started. If anyone forgets thats no problem but if it is always like that then someone did it on purpose and then i'm also in for a fight. Hopefully everyone now understand my point about this. Nothing more then this.

cmon my friend...you know thats a lie!

i gave you the proper credit when i build a MIUI version three months ago and the result?....

you and some know;)

cheers and let´s get over this, ok?

Guest wali01x

i gave you the proper credit when i build a MIUI version three months ago and the result?....

you and some know;)

im sorry :)

Guest cjsabaki

you and some know;)

? Rendeiro,

Hello!!

Who encouraged u to release that rom of urs?? At the time it was released??? Any body help u on it??

Guest rdannar

Trip we have gone through this before. I always say to you if I used something of yours... let me know what it is and I will not use it or give you credits. All you had to do is let me know instead of everyone be over reactive... anyone that has followed my threads in other forums or read my tutoriols should easily know I can do a build.prop. specially since I make huge amend and edify scripts. Ext2 dual roms.. etc.

Guest Lancez
This Thread Should be Closed Because it Contains Stolen Materials !!!!!!!!!!!

banned for 1 day, if i catch you flamimg again, i'll go for 99999999 days

Guest Lancez
I wonder WTF build.prop had something to do with steal!!!

You can build or not an entire rom and use someones else build.prop if you think and in fact work!

You can mix completely build.prop files from different devs andy??? Also work! You can use info from other phones and...also work!!!

If someone talks about ramdisk files or others...but this wasnt the case.

hey buddy, let's tune down a notch ok?

Guest rdannar
hey buddy, let's tune down a notch ok?

To get new lockscreen use theme manager

Edit theme

Lockscreen style

Download lockscreens.

Apply

Or use the included miui app and download from forum

Guest Evynnstarr
choose english UK and chinese characters disapear except from 2 miui apps

I get chinese characters in the sms app. The send button is in chinese. Its kind of annoying.

Guest rendeiro2005
I get chinese characters in the sms app. The send button is in chinese. Its kind of annoying.

i forgot to say...reboot :)

Guest rdannar
i forgot to say...reboot :)

Edited op as some minor files or tweaks may at any given time be added without me knowing where they are from.. my file library is huge and sometimes I may use a tweak or basic file without remembering who created it or if I created it. I am alwyas messing around with different things

I put percentage of what files are from where.