[ROM][June 20]MIUI gingerbread new circle lockscreens & features most responsive rom I have made

Guest rdannar

Guest rendeiro2005
At reindero

Use libvorbedic from cm7 to get camera illusion working on your rom

cobrato already inform me about that a couple of weeks ago but ive been to damn busy these last 2 weeks to release a new version B)

but thanks anyway :)

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest rdannar
cobrato already inform me about that a couple of weeks ago but ive been to damn busy these last 2 weeks to release a new version B)

but thanks anyway :)

Let me know if you have questions updating to new miui

Guest BigD18t

i like the style of this rom, but untill the camera works, i cant run it as a daily, i tried camera illusion but it didnt work.

Roll on the official 2.3

Guest rdannar
i like the style of this rom, but untill the camera works, i cant run it as a daily, i tried camera illusion but it didnt work.

Roll on the official 2.3

Camera illusion does work at 800

Guest BigD18t
Camera illusion does work at 800

Oh ok i didnt try that, for now il stick with what im on, one 2.3 is out tho this rom will be fantastic hopefully.

Guest BigD18t
Now, question for you, rdannar. Will this ROM install with the old XRecovery 0.3 ? Or do I have to update to 1.0 ?

it will install on .3 fine.

Guest rdannar

update zip uploading that also includes new build.prop and fixes wifi.

seems there is a bug with sms fc when you type in a new contact number. it does not fc when using existing contacts.

Guest atintan
updateWIFI.zip.html

I like to make updates that do not wipe your data.

so flash and you will not loose your data on previous install

rdannar

there is a problem with your Miui first version. I am using it since few days now and strangely as with your AOSP GB, after few days the rom starts to be laggy and sometimes the phones freezes and reboots!!!

i am really enjoying the concept of MIUI itself together with GB.

Guest vaykosill

Nice rom,but the sms problem makes it useless :)

would you fix it as soon as possible please

i just cant restore my messages with mybackup pro ? doesn't show anything in the box,any solution ?

Guest rdannar
Nice rom,but the sms problem makes it useless :)

would you fix it as soon as possible please

i just cant restore my messages with mybackup pro ? doesn't show anything in the box,any solution ?

update. working on a new version. started from scratch.

it is not ready for release but I did get all of the lag out... got wifi working. most things working well including sms and all launchers. but the rom is unstable when I enable camera. and I also lose storage card mount.

need a little more time to work on it before release

Guest atintan
update. working on a new version. started from scratch.

it is not ready for release but I did get all of the lag out... got wifi working. most things working well including sms and all launchers. but the rom is unstable when I enable camera. and I also lose storage card mount.

need a little more time to work on it before release

Take your time!!!

phone restarts only when dealing with unsaved numbers. i got several reboots only due to this. sms crashes too. maybe is something related to MIUI ROM itself.

Guest BigD18t

Just reflashed after i found trips rom a bit battery hungry on the latest update, also installed the circle lock screen which is great :)

Guest atintan
Just reflashed after i found trips rom a bit battery hungry on the latest update, also installed the circle lock screen which is great :)

has anybody experienced heavy battery drain after it gets 45 %????

it is becoming a rule now. In 24 hours I get 50 % drain and in less than 4 hours the rest of 50%!!!

Guest BigD18t
has anybody experienced heavy battery drain after it gets 45 %????

it is becoming a rule now. In 24 hours I get 50 % drain and in less than 4 hours the rest of 50%!!!

im currently on 59% after 6 hours, but its only been on this rom since last night, i will check drain tho this afternoon to see how it does.

Guest atintan
drain issues could be the battery stats need to be wiped after a full charge and/or a full drain

Ok it could be.

Today I tried to use my phone only with wifi and without sim card. After 30 min wifi I lost only 1% battery. Therefore heavy drain issue is just a gsm antena management problem. Rdannar still waiting your new gb miui rom.

Guest rendeiro2005
Can I dualboot this with Z's dual boot rom? Or you're gonna release dual boot yourself?

you can ONLY dualboot between 2.1 and any other rom for now