[ROM] By RexChun 2.3.4 Radio Fix

Guest Archer_cn

Guest equiliym

HERE you go.

thanks man

Pozdrav i za tebe druze.I try bo2 last night again and he working by the finger but you can touch very easy to work.I dont like that.

Druze bukvalno treba da ti prst lebdi iznad ekrana da bi radio prstom,probaj.Pisao sam na android srbija o ovome.

what?

Edited by equiliym

Guest KillyJ

Pozdrav i za tebe druze.I try bo2 last night again and he working by the finger but you can touch very easy to work.I dont like that.

Druze bukvalno treba da ti prst lebdi iznad ekrana da bi radio prstom,probaj.Pisao sam na android srbija o ovome.

mladenovic73 said that finger must be near to the surface of the screen, and you must be very gentle and patient when you try to use touch without pen. yes, I know, you think this is funny, but RexChun's latest rom version is good, and I think that rome is made for those who wants to use it ONLY with a PEN! Very frustrated...

Znam druze, ja sam sat vremena izgubio shvatajuci princip rada, i nakon sto sam probao na silu, gotovo lupajuci prstom ekran, probao sam na finjaka, i radilo je, ali kako kad, jednom odradi, 50 puta nece. I vratio sam se na prethodnu njegovu verziju. E, imam jos jedan problem, imam na fonu narandzaste pruge na kameri, i javljaju se kako prilikom slikanja, tako i na slici kada slikam. Znas li mozda sta je problem? Hvala druze. PozZz

Guest equiliym

all working great here. i'm not having any problem using my finger to navigate. It may be a problem with serbian devices.

looks like a new version is out (b03) here http://www.malshenzu...264-page-1.html. Can an chinese user translate the release notes? Thanks

i think the release notes are the same as blate releases from HERE

inb4, i also have no problems with my fingers on my device, B02 works perfectly on my phone...

- ne vidim stvarno problem, sve radi fino, odziv na dodir prsta i olovke mi je potpuno isti p;

Guest Dj Fluminee

i think the release notes are the same as blate releases from HERE

inb4, i also have no problems with my fingers on my device, B02 works perfectly on my phone...

- ne vidim stvarno problem, sve radi fino, odziv na dodir prsta i olovke mi je potpuno isti p;

yeah, but he says something before. i use google translate and i understand that there's no phonebook and no phone signalblink.gif. i'll post the direct link after testing this release. downloading it right now.

not good..it has screen calibration issue..going back to b02

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest equiliym

yeah, but he says something before. i use google translate and i understand that there's no phonebook and no phone signalblink.gif. i'll post the direct link after testing this release. downloading it right now.

not good..it has screen calibration issue..going back to b02

oh i see.. thanks for that info.. its kind of ood for calibration to go wrong, can you try using B03 with boot.img from B02? since calibration is in kernel, it should work since both are rexchuns roms, dont know about what would be wrong with phone signal tho

Guest Dj Fluminee

oh i see.. thanks for that info.. its kind of ood for calibration to go wrong, can you try using B03 with boot.img from B02? since calibration is in kernel, it should work since both are rexchuns roms, dont know about what would be wrong with phone signal tho

when using b02 boot.img my touch screen is gone..0 response. signal is good

Guest equiliym

when using b02 boot.img my touch screen is gone..0 response. signal is good

thats odd.. maybe the ramdisk is edited, new touch module? sigh, i guess we will just have to wait for new release.. well using B02 anyway and happy with it

Guest Dj Fluminee

thats odd.. maybe the ramdisk is edited, new touch module? sigh, i guess we will just have to wait for new release.. well using B02 anyway and happy with it

me too. everything works excelent..but the battery life......

Guest equiliym

me too. everything works excelent..but the battery life......

cant say about the battery since i installed this rom few hours ago with my battery at around 50% and now is 45% but when i get full charge and all ill report that also

Guest mladenovic73

mladenovic73 said that finger must be near to the surface of the screen, and you must be very gentle and patient when you try to use touch without pen. yes, I know, you think this is funny, but RexChun's latest rom version is good, and I think that rome is made for those who wants to use it ONLY with a PEN! Very frustrated...

Znam druze, ja sam sat vremena izgubio shvatajuci princip rada, i nakon sto sam probao na silu, gotovo lupajuci prstom ekran, probao sam na finjaka, i radilo je, ali kako kad, jednom odradi, 50 puta nece. I vratio sam se na prethodnu njegovu verziju. E, imam jos jedan problem, imam na fonu narandzaste pruge na kameri, i javljaju se kako prilikom slikanja, tako i na slici kada slikam. Znas li mozda sta je problem? Hvala druze. PozZz

I didnt try camera on bo2 but the touch problem persist on my device.I must touch very gently and i dont have a answer on the screen always.Its almost inposible to navigate menu.

Equillium ako imas resenje za nasu kalibraciju bio bih zahvalan,ali ajde na android srbija.Pozdrav

Guest dontworry

battery drain is caused by fm audio,you can use that in newest blade's rom,as the update including fm fixed that rexchun released many weeks ago.although b01 has origin fm which is different from that fixed

Edited by dontworry

Guest equiliym

battery drain is caused by fm audio,you can use that in newest blade's rom,as the update including fm fixed that rexchun released many weeks ago.although b01 has origin fm which is different from that fixed

meaning that fm fix from first post fixes battery drain? if so, will try it, battery went dead overnight even tho i had 40% only when i went to sleep

Guest dontworry

meaning that fm fix from first post fixes battery drain? if so, will try it, battery went dead overnight even tho i had 40% only when i went to sleep

that's not fixed the battey drain,i mean that you can use the same files in the newest blade's rom.

Guest equiliym

that's not fixed the battey drain,i mean that you can use the same files in the newest blade's rom.

ooh i see, thanks, will flash it

Guest Dj Fluminee

New version out: B04 MIUI

Forum discussion HERE

Download HERE

not tested..i'll come back later with a feedback.

It's a great rom. it has new window animations, english language, new font, new input method...but it has that screen calibration issue sad.gif. going back to b02.

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest dontworry

Forum discussion HERE

Download HERE

It's a great rom. it has new window animations, english language, new font, new input method...but it has that screen calibration issue sad.gif. going back to b02.

this guy is the one that rexchun told how to cook a rom ,but there is a long way to go for him ,this rom is very slow.

Guest mladenovic73

Forum discussion HERE

Download HERE

Whats wrong with calibration?I am still dloading becouse the link is too slow.

Guest Dj Fluminee

Whats wrong with calibration?I am still dloading becouse the link is too slow.

it's the same problem as in tigtex's rom (pressing v m and gettin q w keys). i don't think it's a calibration problem..it's like when you're trying to use multi touch on a non multi touch device, and you have one finger pressed in the q w e a s zone and with the other one trying to type.

after installing this rom in the welcome screen, under the "touch the android to begin" image you have 2 buttons..press the one from the right to change language to english.

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest mladenovic73

it's the same problem as in tigtex's rom (pressing v m and gettin q w keys). i don't think it's a calibration problem..it's like when you're trying to use multi touch on a non multi touch device, and you have one finger pressed in the q w e a s zone and with the other one trying to type.

after installing this rom in the welcome screen, under the "touch the android to begin" image you have 2 buttons..press the one from the right to change language to english.

Thanx for info,i will try when i dload rom to see how its works

I try bo4 rom and i dont see any problem.Graphic anim is very cool and thats becouse you think that this is a slow rom.I dont have a problem whit a keyboard but a delete the chinese one and put a locale keyboard.

I think that there is a litle diference betwen our hardware,i cant use bo2 becouse i cant move aplications whit a finger only by pen.

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Vlatko25

Thanx for info,i will try when i dload rom to see how its works

I try bo4 rom and i dont see any problem.Graphic anim is very cool and thats becouse you think that this is a slow rom.I dont have a problem whit a keyboard but a delete the chinese one and put a locale keyboard.

I think that there is a litle diference betwen our hardware,i cant use bo2 becouse i cant move aplications whit a finger only by pen.

i have installed rom B04 perfect for me,i like it ut how to change everything to be in english

someone help,i have changed language to english but stil a lot of app are chinesse

is there wayto change that someone help

Zte Racer Macedonia

Guest Dj Fluminee

i have installed rom B04 perfect for me,i like it ut how to change everything to be in english

someone help,i have changed language to english but stil a lot of app are chinesse

Zte Racer Macedonia

you can try replacing the build.prop with tigtex's file..you can find it in update.zip -> system..and after that reinstall the rom with the new build.prop..should work

Guest mladenovic73

Zte Racer Macedonia

Vlatko restartuj telefon i skoro sve ce biti na engleskom.

Hit the restart button and evriting will be ok.

Guest Racerboy

you can try replacing the build.prop with tigtex's file..you can find it in update.zip -> system..and after that reinstall the rom with the new build.prop..should work

Thx your suggestion works for the B04 ROM, I now have English as default language from the start but some apps like keyboard (some bits in chinese) and music player are in chinese still but they are easily replaced with english language apps, very nice ROM though, i like the new animations for menu`s and it doesn`t really degrade performance either, everthing seems to be working great however cant comment on battery drain yet, will update on that in afew days ;)

Guest Dj Fluminee

Thx your suggestion works for the B04 ROM, I now have English as default language from the start but some apps like keyboard (some bits in chinese) and music player are in chinese still but they are easily replaced with english language apps, very nice ROM though, i like the new animations for menu`s and it doesn`t really degrade performance either, everthing seems to be working great however cant comment on battery drain yet, will update on that in afew days ;)

what about screen calibration..try to type a message really fast. or hit the menu key repeately.