[SE@HIS BEST] OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD! august... [SE CONFIRMS NO 16M COLORS]

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest NoDiskNoFun
!!!!! B)

This is horrible! SE is just messing with us, sometimes they push an message to diff phones for update and then they laugh in there office :)

xD ... you're right! we need more Trip's or we won't get an update xD

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoDiskNoFun

update failed second time .. maybe the server crashed because of 2.3 and the uncountable updater ... try it again. hope is the last thing that dies =D

after restarting my pc my x10 has the newest version ... wth? o.O

Edited by NoDiskNoFun

Guest TripNRaVeR
update failed second time .. maybe the server crashed because of 2.3 and the uncountable updater ... try it again. hope is the last thing that dies =D

Something is going it seems :) This is very strange.

Guest arkedk
!!!!! B)

This is horrible! SE is just messing with us, sometimes they push an message to diff phones for update and then they laugh in there office :)

Well the update message can be be invoked by switching around stock kernels from one build number to another (This only happens if the kernel is differently timestamped)

I remember that happened to me a good deal of times back on the older builds because I was messing around with the Japanese kernel on a Nordic build.

And there is probably other scenarios where the Update message can pop up due to "customization", without there being an actual update.

No update for the German region, wasn't really in the mood to check every region at this time of the night/early morning. And since there is no PTCRB registration I know there wouldn't be any update available.

post-892580-1308530058_thumb.png

Edited by arkedk

Guest basti2909
update failed again. damn!

did you try to update via pc companion or SEUS? cause pc comp dosnt work for me.. everytime a component error..SEUS semms to work

Guest arkedk
anyone remember who was first to get the 2.1 update?

Nordic Combined (B) was the first to receive the 2.1 update.

But there is no point in this, the 2.3 update is not registered on PTCRB yet so it's not out anywhere.

Edited by arkedk

Guest gogogu
Nordic was the first to receive the 2.1 update.

But there is no point in this, the 2.3 update is not registered on PTCRB yet so it's not out anywhere.

well then...... I think it be best to flash a Nordic base stock! Then at least when it does come, all needs doing is repair phone and it should be the 2.3 update!

Guest basti2909
haha..I keep refreshing this thread, SE X10i news and PTCRB

if it dont comes tonight then maybe at day..or tommorow.... i think the release is near..keep on waiting =)

Guest arkedk
if it dont comes tonight then maybe at day..or tommorow.... i think the release is near..keep on waiting =)

Don't count on that. Will probably start rolling out in July.

Guest amedeos
That is OLD news, we have all read that and know its coming, the question is WHEN?!

My bad, I always seem to be last on gettin da gossip