[SE@HIS BEST] OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD! august... [SE CONFIRMS NO 16M COLORS]

Guest TripNRaVeR

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Behrad
NOTE: OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD!

Sony Ericsson seems to started the roll out of Gingerbread for Xperia X10.

Everyone connect your phone and see if you can get it! Reported to be available to some!!!!

DISCUSS THE OFFICIAL ROM HERE!

If anyone can confirm let me know!!

Hi Trip

What's Your Source for this news?

Guest RobertX10i

X10i BB.67

Just tried to 'repair' phone in SE PC companion.

When booting into repair more (usb cable connected + back button), the software tells me that the phone has no software available yet, and will boot into TripnMiui GB.

Can't confirm SE GB update in Finland until someone can give me tips on how to get SE software installed.

Guest Malkot

GSMArean quotes that there is an update but not GB. But it is major update. If its not GB than nothing is "major". We are happy with Trip's firmware anyway.

Guest Albuster
Still 2.1 in East Europe - Romania

A bit of a problem - i tried roting my phone and installing xrecovery to flash trips 1.7 froyo, but got a problem when must enter the xrecovery mod: SE white logo apears, start hiting back key, but useless, phone starts 2.1 rom.

So did i forgot something? i rooted the phone, copied all files necesary from xrecovery in system, installed busybox and super user.....

can't get it though

Guest wILDbIT

Hi all, I have access to the official EMMA3 application from SE and I just connected my handset for a check. NO 2.3 UPDATE kit for any country. If you remember, SE announced, that the upgrade would be available only for the generic kits and as soon as it's available I will let you know.

For now we still depend on Trip for an efficient x10

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hi all, I have access to the official EMMA3 application from SE and I just connected my handset for a check. NO 2.3 UPDATE kit for any country. If you remember, SE announced, that the upgrade would be available only for the generic kits and as soon as it's available I will let you know.

For now we still depend on Trip for an efficient x10

Thanks! Will update OP and when it is available i'll update it so we have an stock rom GB topic.

Guest iptelesys
A bit of a problem - i tried roting my phone and installing xrecovery to flash trips 1.7 froyo, but got a problem when must enter the xrecovery mod: SE white logo apears, start hiting back key, but useless, phone starts 2.1 rom.

So did i forgot something? i rooted the phone, copied all files necesary from xrecovery in system, installed busybox and super user.....

can't get it though

Well then you sure as hell have not done something properly.. Root -> Busybox -> Xrecovery -> then it will work. Or use a flash tool that has it all in one from the generic rom.

Guest TripNRaVeR
2.1 update 1 still... wtf :-( had my hopes up ! will keep on trying!

To me the same happend yesterday! :) terrible really

Guest laill

I think we do have a better way to check if the update is released.

PTCRB should be useful,SE release no firmware without certificate from PTCRB

cheers,

L

Guest CeeJay-88
Didn't Sony Ericsson say the update was coming by the end of this month? Surely it should be here by now.

you obviously havent got a sony phone! haha :-)

we was told the 2.1 would be hear last year and it was delayed by about 4 months... the devs @ sony are nowhere near as good as the ones we have hear (trip, wolf.... etc)

if trip and co had a job with sony then we would have the updates before any other phone!

Long live x10 Devs :-)

Guest theskeptic

Whatever happened to the update announced by SE that would include a major UI update? Surely that must still be in the pipeline for those who would not otherwise meet the criteria for the Gingerbread udate.

Guest niamdroid

Indonesia, I install 2.1 n try to update but both SEUS n PC COMPANION say that I've the latest software

Now back to Trip's ROM

Guest Abrar bHaI

Update is not out yet guys....

Ask trip to work on his froyo rom instead.

All knows trips froyo will be a lot better than stock 2.3.3