[SE@HIS BEST] OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD! august... [SE CONFIRMS NO 16M COLORS]

Guest TripNRaVeR

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niamdroid
Update is not out yet guys....

Ask trip to work on his froyo rom instead.

All knows trips froyo will be a lot better than stock 2.3.3

Yes, I'm agree with u man..

But I think if there is an update 2.3 from sony it will be better, cause I believe trips can make beautiful miui rom based on stock 2.3 that will be better than than trips froyo

Guest Moritd
Update is not out yet guys....

Ask trip to work on his froyo rom instead.

All knows trips froyo will be a lot better than stock 2.3.3

but we want MT+Unlock bootloader :)

and with a unlock bootloader devs can make better roms

Guest ErraticTomTom

No update in Wales on Binary's Nordic Froyo....I got so excited when I saw this thread... even broke works company policy to install SEUS... best remove that now :)

Guest Moritd

Ivan Smirnow says:

June 20, 2011 at 10:16 am

Estimated date: 20.6.2011 to 10.7.2011

Sony Ericsson does not provide an upgrade to version 2.3.3 platform, as well as the development of applications for X10 mini models, X10 mini pro, X8.

The update is intended only for the flagship X10, in order to maintain a line of flagship products such as models of the XPERIA â„¢ X10, XPERIA â„¢ Arc, XPERIA â„¢ PLAY

More details will be sent when updates are available.

NICE read it at SE blog!

Guest Abrar bHaI
¡¡¡¡Ohhhhh!!!! B)

I thought that SE going to make me a present birthday, but I see no.

Still waiting from Spain ^^

No luck dude....

by the way.

Happy Birthday :)

Guest kaidoh
¡¡¡¡Ohhhhh!!!! :D

I thought that SE going to make me a present birthday, but I see no.

Still waiting from Spain ^^

Thank's so much :) B)

Guest Abrar bHaI
Ivan Smirnow says:

June 20, 2011 at 10:16 am

Estimated date: 20.6.2011 to 10.7.2011

Sony Ericsson does not provide an upgrade to version 2.3.3 platform, as well as the development of applications for X10 mini models, X10 mini pro, X8.

The update is intended only for the flagship X10, in order to maintain a line of flagship products such as models of the XPERIA â„¢ X10, XPERIA â„¢ Arc, XPERIA â„¢ PLAY

More details will be sent when updates are available.

NICE read it at SE blog!

this guy Ivan is not yet verified as an official of SE.... might be a fake

Guest bodomfan
you have uploaded the video twice on youtube.....

the 1st 1 is done really bad so i rerecorded it,and the bad 1 is still there as theres a link in the description to the new 1

Guest tevez006

SE marketing strategy , will not release it until they are sure about SE Arc succes :)

btw....august is mid Q3.....not end Q2/early Q3.....lack of support....

Edited by tevez006

Guest TripNRaVeR

It was expected, just the same SE showed up today. BLEGH AUGUST! That means end of this year for SE. I hate SE this makes me even more happy to go to HTC. What an boner killer is X10! Shame shame shame this... another 8,9,10,11 weeks waiting. I'm done with SE, stick there x10 up there arse, they just dont care that is was way over expensive way to shitty android 1.6 etc etc.

:) SE B)

Guest wILDbIT
It was expected, just the same SE showed up today. BLEGH AUGUST! That means end of this year for SE. I hate SE this makes me even more happy to go to HTC. What an boner killer is X10! Shame shame shame this... another 8,9,10,11 weeks waiting. I'm done with SE, stick there x10 up there arse, they just dont care that is was way over expensive way to shitty android 1.6 etc etc.

:) SE B)

Couldn't you wait until September before moving on? ;) We're gonna miss you Trip; who will perfect the GB rom when it comes out? I know you will take a look... you'll have to :D

Edited by wILDbIT

Guest Simon O

SE have been messing X10 owners for long enough now and they delay it until August? By that time most of the X10 users will have moved on.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Couldn't you wait until September before moving on? B) We're gonna miss you Trip; who will perfect the GB rom when it comes out? I know you will take a look... you'll have to :)

I WAS planning to fix the GB rom for you all but now.. This is un-badword-believable! SEPTEMBER you gotta be kiddin' me! The x10 is 2 years old then!! EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL for SE. My x10 is gonna be in the garbage where it belongs.

This makes me laugh tough!

@se-blog

NOCH ZWEI VERFICKTE MONATE WARTEN!!!!!!!!! SONYERICSSON IHR SEIT DAS LETZTE!!!!

NO 16M COLORS, OH WELL THANKS AGAIN SE

1) 16M Colors – No, sorry.

2) Upgraded from dual touch – No, still dual touch with focus on pinch gestures, as described in earlier posts and video on that update.

3) No as Karl-Johan has been clear on over at the developer blog this does not enable bootloader unlock on X10.

4) FPS cap, I still haven’t got all details around that but are still trying to get a final answer. Do you have a suggestion on a proper way for me to test on the SW I have?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

LOL look at what they confirms..... 4x NO... SHAME SHAME SHAME

Say goodbye.. unlocked bootloader bye bye 16M colors, byebye multitouch BYEBYE x10