[SE@HIS BEST] OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD! august... [SE CONFIRMS NO 16M COLORS]

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest bodomfan

they were rumours man,it would be nice to see it added though 4 definite,im happy with my x10 and keeping it until samsung galaxy s3 comes out:)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crocodile1973
LOL look at what they confirms..... 4x NO... SHAME SHAME SHAME

Say goodbye.. unlocked bootloader bye bye 16M colors, byebye multitouch BYEBYE x10

so once and for all, can we take it, this is your final retirement. no updates for anything?

Guest basti2909
I WAS planning to fix the GB rom for you all but now.. This is un-badword-believable! SEPTEMBER you gotta be kiddin' me! The x10 is 2 years old then!! EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL for SE. My x10 is gonna be in the garbage where it belongs.

This makes me laugh tough!

@se-blog

NO 16M COLORS, OH WELL THANKS AGAIN SE

This is ..hmmm... tz tz SE ... but im still happy with my x10...with the tripnfroyo ,) for now i dont need GB...all works fine,smoth and fast as hell...

SE is kicking asses with this announce... Month ago all the promisses and now? always was happy with SE but when the time has come there will be another... As someone said waiting for the Galaxy S3 xD lol..

Guest TripNRaVeR
so once and for all, can we take it, this is your final retirement. no updates for anything?

Till i have my Sensation

LOL SE response to my reaction about there failure

TripNRaVeR,

Sorry but I had to remove your comment. A pity really since it was a long one and good one. Please remember to stay away from explicit language next time so that we can let it stay here. This being on our .com domain gives some rules I need to follow.

Doomlord(XDA) response

oh well… another EPIC FAIL by SE… will be moving on to Samsung Galaxy S2… no point waiting another 2 months (at a minimum)… till then GingerBread would have become 6 to 8 months OLD!

@TripNRaVeR

well said!

Guest andddy

im following trip with the htc sensation just ordered one,how SE can get away with treating people who spent hundreds of pounds on a phone like they are is disgusting.

Guest Cyberman_NI
It was expected, just the same SE showed up today. BLEGH AUGUST! That means end of this year for SE. I hate SE this makes me even more happy to go to HTC. What an boner killer is X10! Shame shame shame this... another 8,9,10,11 weeks waiting. I'm done with SE, stick there x10 up there arse, they just dont care that is was way over expensive way to shitty android 1.6 etc etc.

B) SE :D

There goes your job in SE ;) ;) :D

I totally agree, when I first got my X10 on 1.6 I was new to android. I loved it for the first fews weeks until I realised the features where so much better in the 2.1 and 2.2. And almost every other phone had the update before us FFS. If it wasnt for trip, z and j, mine would have been chucked out long ago (plus I got a HTC Desire stolen cause I was so drunk at Christmas). Never will I buy another sony product, even their computers are slow to get BIOS updates (for eg: to enable a virtual machine). At least HTC are fairly quick on updates, so here I come. So long se suckkkaaaasssss

:) :D

Guest hansvries

2.3.3 ... August .... So what?

The latest MIUI rom of trip is in my opinion by far the best. It's smooth, fast and very intuitive.

Why need 2.3.3, for more colors? Better tethering etc etc? You can do everything with the phone now and it is already very good.

When i see this vid of the SE rep, i can only think: really? what's up? nothing new here.

Maybe a better MIUI rom can be cooked. Maybe a bit faster, a bit brighter screen, more vivid colors. But who will take over trips work?

Thank you Trip for all your great work for our great phone.

Cheers

Guest akshaysuri
There goes your job in SE B) :D ;)

I totally agree, when I first got my X10 on 1.6 I was new to android. I loved it for the first fews weeks until I realised the features where so much better in the 2.1 and 2.2. And almost every other phone had the update before us FFS. If it wasnt for trip, z and j, mine would have been chucked out long ago (plus I got a HTC Desire stolen cause I was so drunk at Christmas). Never will I buy another sony product, even their computers are slow to get BIOS updates (for eg: to enable a virtual machine). At least HTC are fairly quick on updates, so here I come. So long se suckkkaaaasssss

:) ;)

you are right i also hate sony because of there bad support i have used so many phones of sony but now i am shifiting to samsung galaxy 2 bye bye sony foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest realunited123

@Trip what did you post in the blog that they removed it ? LOL It must have been truth :) Anyone still buying a SE phone after this update ??? lol

Guest CeeJay-88

I have heard a tri core android device will be out before christmas... so i'm going to hold on till then, to see what they have in store :-)

Guest bodomfan
It will be.

nice,as the main man of xda imo,which roms of yours have camera with zoom working at the mo,and which bb is required

Guest TripNRaVeR
How come no one has a leaked version of the x10 GB? Can't believe... D:

Wildbit should be able to provide us with an leaked version.. If he could share the camera drivers then it would be enough lol.

Guest nitodu

damn it!!!!

Trip at least can you leave a succesor on your X10 knowledge? i don´t know s*** about programming (just downloaded "java for dummies" hahahha)

maybe Wolfbreak would be a good candidate to continue your legacy...

i ask this because my contract end next year and i don´t have enough money to purchase a new phone...

hope you don´t forget us... poor souls drifting on SE cruelty path... :)

Guest fiscidtox
2.3.3 ... August .... So what?

The latest MIUI rom of trip is in my opinion by far the best. It's smooth, fast and very intuitive.

Why need 2.3.3, for more colors? Better tethering etc etc? You can do everything with the phone now and it is already very good.

When i see this vid of the SE rep, i can only think: really? what's up? nothing new here.

Maybe a better MIUI rom can be cooked. Maybe a bit faster, a bit brighter screen, more vivid colors. But who will take over trips work?

Thank you Trip for all your great work for our great phone.

Cheers

Some people want a fully working camera??

I must say for once we are in total agreement trip, this is absolute bs.... Fk SE, I am going to buy another phone now I'm not waiting till august. I can tell you who the phone WON'T be from....

Guest rederik79
It will be.

This is the best phrase I heard today, after having tried the previous releases, I look forward to your last effort!