[ROM] Blue Ginger V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest kogos

@Psyloid

you said u dont wanna post anymore and i respect that... just want to get something out of my chest m8:

there are guys making roms all over modaco for many different phones. There are also those (like me) who are trying to contribute to this effort by adding bits and bytes of code to those custom roms to make them better, and these are the contributors, not the developers. The contributors never try to make something on their own, but they always get in contact with the developers, and if there is something worthy, it'll be added on a next release or something. Only themes do not apply to the above.

Unfortunately, you've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make a rom from scratch. But it doesnt look good when you take someone's work and based on that you claim that your work is better/faster/fancier... You are free to do that, but you have to document it as hell, and you have to let ppl know why this knowledge you now have did not pass to the original developer. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, and by all means dont think bad of me when i say that for some ppl (not me) that looks like stealing and lying. I personaly never show this famous 30% increase, and i personally never had any issues about music playing on low MHz with any rom i've tried, not even first paul's custom froyo roms, but again my persontal opinion is not the point... and to make all bad thoughts about me go away, i personally have blue ginger on my blade atm, trying to get the most out of it, testing it to the bone.

I just hope you keep up with this work, take a step back and relax, so we can all get along in all threads in this forum.

If you rly decide to go on and cancel your account, i rly hope we can see you contributing to GSF, maybe with another username or something... i'm sure ppl like you, willing to spend time on those matters are always welcome. Afterall, thats why we are registered in this forum.

I'm posting this here, cause as i said at the begining, i respect your decision not to post elsewhere.

Edited by kogos

Guest DellXCD35

what the heck, come on we are here to support you as you have supported us by giving us such a great rom. please dont go. pleaseeeeeeeee

<div><br></div><div>if there are some difference in opinions or some real misunderstanding we can resolve it.</div><div><br></div><div>this forum is alive due to great developers like you, wbaw, paul and many more who burn their midnight oil and contribute to the forum.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>we respect you guys a lot. without you our devices are like a dead old tree.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>i would always request you to step back and continue your great work and resolve the indifference if any.</div>

Edited by DellXCD35

Guest atillaahun

- i don't know, have not tried it, but i think yes

- yes same problem with notification lights

-yes, you can set it up with spare parts plus

After all I tested it:

- VOIP works, althought only through mobile data, not wifi

- automatic shyncronization not working, only if I'm pushing it

- blue theme is quite ugly, I would better get along with stock look

- can't notice any speed increase (not playing), tried a few apps which are used to be quite laggy in all roms, - they still are

- WSP not working with or without spare parts plus, ain't switch to mobile data from wifi, when screen turns off

I think I'm going back to GSF.

Edited by atillaahun

Guest wrtease

people on here have copied romsand modified them so they work great .ive used every rom on here and they work great .cm7 ,cm7 green ,gsf ,the list goes on . my point would be everything is a copy just modified .so others use other roms copied to improve the blade yes a mobile phone that can do nearly anything. okay let get the ball going and develop a universal rom mixed with everything in it. you developers or mods can shurely come up with a plan to combine the perfect rom together we are complete.

anyway great rom blue ginger and gsf who ever claims to be the owner.

try making the new rom for the skate as i will be bying it for the bigger screen not for performance.

this forum has many roms and they are all copies so they work on different mobiles .lets all get on with experimenting with each others rom as they will reep rewards to the blade forum.

Guest Carbonize

@Psyloid

you said u dont wanna post anymore and i respect that

Well I've just been through the last few pages and no where can I see where Psyloid has said this.

As to the rest of your post, what a load of tosh. Shall we start with the basic fact that all of the roms are based upon official releases and going from what you are saying everyone who releases a ROM shouldn't actually bother and should just submit patches to the original developers.

Guest kogos

Well I've just been through the last few pages and no where can I see where Psyloid has said this.

first thing u should do is maybe check his last messages, or at least check the first message on the thread you are posting

As to the rest of your post, what a load of tosh. Shall we start with the basic fact that all of the roms are based upon official releases...

if you think that GSF or blue ginger or the first froyo custom roms are all based upon official release, then it's hopeless to carry on. Or maybe you think that modaco custom, FLB customs and maybe SS were all based upon the same "official" rom (SS was in fact the only rom based upon an official release)? It really is hopeless

...and going from what you are saying everyone who releases a ROM shouldn't actually bother and should just submit patches to the original developers.

read the post more carefull m8, u'll figure it out... this is sad

Edited by kogos

Guest wrtease

its totally up to blade owner to decide what he or she does with their mobile phone.we decide to use apk files from different roms and use them or are wee breaking the rules .i own my blade and wether its gsf or blue ginger or cm7 or whatever i choose to load on it.so the guys out their making the rom s are great but if it wasnt for us giving feedback then they would be lost to do the next improvement. okay people are using bits and pieces of roms and getting on with their lives .i guess it s just someone getting the hump for not having something better than they have got. i am not forced to use any rom on here and never will .so psloid come back and carry on as you have done a great job .wbaw your rom is good to.the people on here want to see competition between rom makers .we all want better and will continue to help others and members .

Guest skeewiff

people on here have copied romsand modified them so they work great .ive used every rom on here and they work great .cm7 ,cm7 green ,gsf ,the list goes on . my point would be everything is a copy just modified .so others use other roms copied to improve the blade yes a mobile phone that can do nearly anything. okay let get the ball going and develop a universal rom mixed with everything in it. you developers or mods can shurely come up with a plan to combine the perfect rom together we are complete.

anyway great rom blue ginger and gsf who ever claims to be the owner.

try making the new rom for the skate as i will be bying it for the bigger screen not for performance.

this forum has many roms and they are all copies so they work on different mobiles .lets all get on with experimenting with each others rom as they will reep rewards to the blade forum.

I agree; wbaw recognizes in one post he copied something from CM7 rom: ¨No, the rom has settings for almost every mobile network in the world, thanks to CyanogenMod, which I copied the mobile internet settings from.¨

Guest wrtease

we all have copied something for us to use in the roms that we use. so are wee breaking the rules .of course not we decide what to use.thats the power of the blade owner to decide.

Guest m_w_clarke

Wbaw has used threatening and abusive language on here for quite a while, to new and experienced users. It has no place on here, is my opinion.

He has accused Psyloid of lying about his 30% improvement claims and stealing his GSF without any credit. Both of which are untrue (Psyloid ALWAYS gave a big thanks to Wbaw on the first page of this thread).

Its disgusting the way he has been treated on this forum.

Oh, and I have neither GSF or Blue Ginger; I use the excellent Green V5.

Guest wrtease

this is very dissapointing that people dont want to be outdone by other peoples work . as i said i choose which rom i want .its a shame other people want to have a rule and others must abay.that wont work with the blade forum .just get this sorted .its for the future of the blade to be the best forever.

i am using blue ginger v5 and it very good .thanks psyloid .

also use ginger str fry on other blade and is very good .

but i can change to another rom when i want.

so lets have this sorted by letting people do what they are good at .making themes,roms apks whatever else is a bonus.

Guest Iliya.Kuriaki

@wbaw your rom is great

@Psyloid nice that you work on modifying a rom to fit to your and others interests

can we now relax a bit, please!

Guest kogos

there are no rules rly.. but claiming 30% performance increase without facts sounds weird... at least

anyway, Iliya.Kuriaki said it right...

Edited by kogos

Guest wrtease

this is my last post tonight .please bring back psyloid .

you dont have to post .but their are a lot of blade users out there that want to try blue ginger out .

this is for other members that dont have it yet or new members that would like to test out.

i was a new member once and wanted to try any rom i choose to use. so please come back or leave the links .

psyloid .

you can have your pride or you can leave .but remember its the blade owner that chooses what to install whatever rom .

Guest swisstourist

yeah, why do you give a sh...t if people dont like it or say u are a liar. who care?

there is an increase performance in game. maybe not 30%, maybe close of 30%.

battery seem the same.i dont see any difference with v4

colors in not.bar are not consistant.i dont really care.

and still no ad hoc apparently.

so please, come back! we neeeeed you!

Guest evilbrain

Removed, because Wbaw said i'm a liar and a thief.

I'm gonna have my account canceled by Paul, so don't try to contact me

I'm not posting on this forum no more

wbaw talks bullshit, i tried gsf, blue ginger. Blue ginger just looks and feels better than the gsf and wbaw should consider this