[ROM] Blue Ginger V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest k0zmic
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to sync my apps and contacts with my Google-account?

Or what's the way to backup?

Titanium?

Erm yeah just go into Settings > Accounts and tick on your Google account for the contacts etc.

For apps go into settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore. On some ROM's the apps will automatically re-download from the Market.

And you can use Titanium as well but don't backup system apps.

Guest CURRYMAN!

Hey guys im a newbie here! anybody having problems with wifi? loving this rom but with this rom and others I have tried there always seems a wifi issue. stock rom was fine. this rom keeps constantly connected and disconnected when trying to connect to my wireless network :/

Guest k0zmic
Hey guys im a newbie here! anybody having problems with wifi? loving this rom but with this rom and others I have tried there always seems a wifi issue. stock rom was fine. this rom keeps constantly connected and disconnected when trying to connect to my wireless network :/

Tried rebooting your router.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest Redflake
Could someone do the android logo battery mod please

Here you go mate, tested and working. Actual battery percentage text doesn't show up very well though.

Droid_Bat.jpg

Guest CURRYMAN!
Tried rebooting your router.

Thanks for the quick reply but having tried that its still not working. How would i get the original stock wifi driver? That might help?

Guest Amphoras
Here you go mate, tested and working. Actual battery percentage text doesn't show up very well though.

Droid_Bat.jpg

Just wondering how you make these. Do you just have to change the pictures in the framework-res apk, or do you have to do some other stuff as well?

Guest Redflake
Just wondering how you make these. Do you just have to change the pictures in the framework-res apk, or do you have to do some other stuff as well?

Just use the uot kitchen. Search for it on Google.

Edited by Redflake

Guest CURRYMAN!

Anybody else having the same wifi problem as me? Doesnt get past obtaining the IP address.

Edited by CURRYMAN!

Guest k0zmic
Anybody else having the same wifi problem as me?

There's a list of Wi-Fi drivers with links to them in a thread, I think it's called Wi-Fi driver fight.

Guest CURRYMAN!
There's a list of Wi-Fi drivers with links to them in a thread, I think it's called Wi-Fi driver fight.

Once again thanks for the help but im getting errors with those drivers. Is that because they are incompatible with this rom?

Guest Psyloid
Once again thanks for the help but im getting errors with those drivers. Is that because they are incompatible with this rom?

this wifi driver is the original zte driver...

Guest Paden
this wifi driver is the original zte driver...

Great work Psyloid, really smooth ROM!

Is there an option somewhere to add the dialler to the contacts list?

It's there for me in both the call log & favourites list.

Cheers, Paul

Guest Nogard3k
Anybody else having the same wifi problem as me? Doesnt get past obtaining the IP address.

I've had this problem on several other ROMS, although not with this one. WIFI is close to perfect for me with this ROM.

I found the cure that worked for me was to do a full reset on the router, a re-boot was never enough. After a reset the problem went away. I am using a BT Homehub V2 (The black one). If you don't want to reset then try entering a static IP, this also worked for me. Easier to do a reset though and the problem goes away, this worked for me EVERY time.

Hope this helps.

Guest Rajek
Blue Ginger V2

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 51DE60D8FA39DD33BF5A63199AF94E20 *Blue_Ginger_V2.zip

Size: 130 MB

ZTE Dialer addon

MD5: 9DA533719C5F9ADD20477C305ECCDAD0 *ZTEDIALERADDON.zip

Hello

I've installed V2 rom, and it works great

but i've tried to install ZTE Dialer and i've got errors with android process

dialer doesn't work :)

someone have the same problem ?

Guest Psyloid
Hello

I've installed V2 rom, and it works great

but i've tried to install ZTE Dialer and i've got errors with android process

dialer doesn't work :)

someone have the same problem ?

Yes, can someone please tell me if that is true? Kozmic maybe?

I will try it for myself tommorow otherwise,Today i'm having a day off.

maybe i need to resign some stuff ...

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Rajek
Yes, can someone please tell me if that is true? Kozmic maybe?

I will try it for myself tommorow otherwise,Today i'm having a day off.

maybe i need to resign some stuff ...

I've write the same thing on polish android forum,

30 minutes ago someone wrote, he had the same issue, in his case full wipe was solution,

i will try later, maybe it will help me to

I've write the same thing on polish android forum,

30 minutes ago someone wrote, he had the same issue, in his case full wipe was solution,

i will try later, maybe it will help me to

You could try first to delete all data on dialer, contacts, contact providers and a third where contact is mentioned (in Settings - Applications - Manage Applications). All your contacts will be gone, so make sure they are backed up or synchronized with your Google account.

Guest MuJlblii

I tried to run script data2ext4-V4 like on CM7, it enable but not active. Can you explain? Thanks!

Edited by MuJlblii