[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
So this is my first preview on BB67 :

-> SE stock Bootscreen

-> then bootloop 4 times

-> Import my contact from micr sd : ok

-> Configuring my google account : ok

-> edge ok

-> Wi-Fi with hidding SSID : ok

-> Sync with picassa : ok

-> Rotation in picassa : ok

-> Interface not very responsive

bootloop was supposed to be 5 times as stated earlier..

edit:

no more support, everyone is capable of reading

nothing personal to you!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest ali honarvar

Trip We all LoVe U ! Anyone Dont Want To Be here Alone And without You PLZ PLZ PLZ Stay With us

the World Of X10 Without You is a Virtual Ghost Town !

Guest mattiL
I'm sick of this!!!! Do with it what you like stick it somewhere where the sun doesnt shine!

I help only people with some decent behaviour here to fix bugs! Ps. videocamera was working 800x480 yesterday. Bye Bye.

http://www.mediafire.com/?74u4e53nd5h6nxw

Thank's Trip, I followed you from the other site to modaco, just to get my hands on a new version of your brilliant Arc rom.

Downloading now and will stick it into my x10 instead.. :)

PS

Sorry to hear about your x10.

Have a great developer life, honoured High Speed Coder !

(First post here, been following your work silently...)

Guest Moritd
I'm thinking of what to say in my final message.

Plz no ......visit the site weekly and help us with fixing bugs<if there is any!>

Guest Oodie

I'm warning you .. I'll shoot you with an imported alien ray gun IF YOU LEAVE US :)

Guest PlayGunsta
How can i be cool of my damn phone has failed

Go to the phonehouse, and play with the HTC Sensation and prepare yourself mentally.

Guest andddy
Plz no ......visit the site weekly and help us with fixing bugs<if there is any!>

tbf the guys put in alot of work already,and hes getting/got a new phone,think who would want to use their old phone after buying a new one! think it would be expecting too much for him to provide everlasting updates cause even SE cant do that......thanks for your work buddy.much appreciated, hope the sensation gives you less headaches!

Guest meipramuji

Thanks Trip for your hardwork.

:) I wish i could buy HTC Sensation and follow your next roms.

Guest ali honarvar
Thank's Trip, I followed you from the other site to modaco, just to get my hands on a new version of your brilliant Arc rom.

Downloading now and will stick it into my x10 instead.. :)

PS

Sorry to hear about your x10.

Have a great developer life, honoured High Speed Coder !

(First post here, been following your work silently...)

there are Lots of mans Like this that Following your Works silently it means that they Want you to BE !

they Need You plz dont Leave us

Guest Zocker Tko

i need help, i search for a special klinik for tripn junkys :)

now it will be hard

-no drugs

-no alcohol

-and now, no tripn roms

i wish you the best, thanks for your hard work boss

Guest TDown
Wtf lol? Your ROMS are like drugs, people keep asking asking asking like they are addicted or something LOL!

Trips ROMs really seem to be like an addiction to most ppl in here, one the one hand thats quite funny but on the other REALLY frightening :)

Everyone knows he´s doing a great job and i know evry1 is(was) looking forward to his release but posting useless comments and PM him will get you nowhere and is only just annoying for him o.O

But you ppl always are like, give me, give me, give me, give me too and so on.. thats funny to read but unhelpful, my opinion..

Guest marcjuh2811

hey trip

Just to show you my apreciation for the work and effort you've spent making my phone as it is today B)

just to show that even people bark i will believe your word :D

just to let the barkers see that is they were nicer and BE BETTER BUILDERS THEIRSELF they would create friends like we can see here to help others in need,

instead of let them down.

my €5,- (Unieke transactiereferentie 1YB20862V7628110L)

keeping the fath high man ;) :)

Guest TripNRaVeR
Go to the phonehouse, and play with the HTC Sensation and prepare yourself mentally.

:) B)

Thanks for all donations people! I think it would be nice to keep you in touch with the amount.

When it is enough for the X10 I'll buy one. So if anyone knows a place where to get it for the amount is donated due to x10 failure let me know.

I'm searching ebay right now. Store may be outside europe sending fee is on me so just check plain x10 price.

Donated amount till now:

$178,95

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip can I have a picture of your broken phone I want to use it as My Signature and Call It X10 Dies !

It looks pretty much the same :) It is just failing to turn on, no response whatsoever even when connecting charger.

Guest PlayGunsta
:) B)

Thanks for all donations people! I think it would be nice to keep you in touch with the amount.

When it is enough for the X10 I'll buy one. So if anyone knows a place where to get it for the amount is donated due to x10 failure let me know.

I'm searching ebay right now. Store may be outside europe sending fee is on me so just check plain x10 price.

Donated amount till now:

$178,95

Trip are you crazy? Ebay? YOURE LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS!!!! Hahahahahaha.... Go to marktplaats.nl and get yourself a used x10 -.- Succes finding a new one :D