[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TDown
reflashed the rom because of some problems, first, full wipe, wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats, and then flashed the rom. now the phone isn't getting past the bootscreen, reboots everytime.... i'm on bb52

BB 54+

Guest czw2002cn

QUOTE(sjondenon @ Jun 25 2011, 17:56) *

reflashed the rom because of some problems, first, full wipe, wipe dalvik cache, wipe battery stats, and then flashed the rom. now the phone isn't getting past the bootscreen, reboots everytime.... i'm on bb52

BB 54+

is BB52 + BBpatch supported?

Guest azrull
downloading .. completed..

copying to SDcard .. completed..

flashing and testing .. completed

bootloop .. more than 5x..

camera .. not working..

screen rotation..crash cross what ever..like old TV end of the show..

The ROM ask for download MMS Setting .. failed

Timescape..font color black on setup screen

Smootness .. not really smooth..quite lag..

Does anyone here got the same problem?

Guest Zabihjan
Does anyone here got the same problem?

i have probelem with titanium backup not recognising my root. although superuser shows green dot next to it.

Guest fedekite
For Me 2

and a good News For All : Zoom is Avalable

what baseband are you using??, zoom is available?that means camera is working at high res??? please answer

Guest TripNRaVeR

Problems are as expecting with unfished work. It was tested as listed in the OP also screenshots from OP are from same version if you have anything not working what is working in OP then it is you otherwise rom. But rom is released AS IS. FINAL

Guest azrull
Problems are as expecting with unfished work. It was tested as listed in the OP also screenshots from OP are from same version if you have anything not working what is working in OP then it is you otherwise rom. But rom is released AS IS. FINAL

I'm using BB67 as per your screenshots..original BB..

Er.. FINAL?

Guest TripNRaVeR
I'm using BB67 as per your screenshots..original BB..

Er.. FINAL?

Yes without phone no fixes for the rom but maybe someone who wants to take over

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks Mr. T. N.

Your donation is HIGHLY appriciated and you deserve an own message on this forums to show my thanks to you. Your donation amount sticked above everyone else!! Cant thank you enough sir!!

:)

Guest PlayGunsta
Thanks Mr. T. N.

Your donation is HIGHLY appriciated and you deserve an own message on this forums to show my thanks to you. Your donation amount sticked above everyone else!! Cant thank you enough sir!!

:)

Lol your like paco or heroine for these people here hahahaha....

Guest Wolfbreak

Thanks for the nice ROM Trip

here is my bug report

MIUI Music FC when i click on a played Song. So it cant display the screen when the Cover and all but you can listen Songs.

TrackID & SE Sync doesnt work due to no Authentication to SE Servers

Camera & Camcorder doesnt work on native Camera App [didnt tried Camera Illusion yet]

When you get a Call and you need to answer with the Slider the Phone Icon in Statusbar has blue BG [yeah i know its easy fixable, just want to let you know]

Timescape FB&Twitter first Login black Text and BG

Landscape weird

I cant login to FB or Twitter, if i click one of them then it asks for a permession and i make accept and after that TS freeze i cant touch anything but if i press home button to get out of Timescape all works fine again.

When i want to add a Widget,Shortcut or anything at Homescreen theres a black BG behind the Popup, i dont know if this is a bug or wanted but i thought i write it^^

I know you probably know some of them already but i just listed all i see right now to keep it more clear for you i writed all i see not only the things you might not know.

Edited by Wolfbreak