[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mama_mia

I didn't flashed 1.0.5, you said that it is the same as 1.0.4/1.0.3 that I had already flashed.

Just flashed 1.0.6 and I got boot animation loop again!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
I didn't flashed 1.0.5, you said that it is the same as 1.0.4/1.0.3 that I had already flashed.

Just flashed 1.0.6 and I got boot animation loop again!!

Yes lol but it worked in different way :) The results are different but everytime it is to fix the issues. So try 1.0.5 please. If it doesnt work try 1.0.7.

This should fix the statusbar issues like you have..

http://www.mediafire.com/?9k7ekunp5uezenb

Here is the fixed 1.0.6 pack.. 1.0.61

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4j20cr392pf1uv

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
Ok, I will try 1.0.5 and 1.0.7.

Is there any problem flashing 1.0.5 and then 1.0.7 without reboot?

No that shouldnt give any problems.

Guest mama_mia

Flashed 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 and it boots now, but FC process "com.android.phone"

I cannot do nothing it's always showing that!

trying to flash 1.0.61 to see what happens

Guest TripNRaVeR
Flashed 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 and it boots now, but FC process "com.android.phone"

I cannot do nothing it's always showing that!

trying to flash 1.0.61 to see what happens

You can also try flashing 1.0.5 only.

Guest mama_mia

Just to be clear, I'm flashing the zip's one over another, i'm not flashing the rom every time.

So after flashing 1.0.7 a cannot go back.

Guest mama_mia

After flashing 1.0.61 i got stuck in "Sony Ericsson" screen. before the bootanimation.

I try flashing those 2 fixes to see if it works.

Guest mama_mia

Flashed 1.0.71 and 1.0.72 and the same problem, FC process "com.android.phone"

But now i can see that sdcard mount is showing like it as to be. but a cannot test if i can mount sdcard.

The phone stops working in the lock screen, when it boots and shows the lock screen.

Edited by mama_mia

Guest TripNRaVeR
Flashed 1.0.71 and 1.0.72 and the same problem, FC process "com.android.phone"

But now i can see that sdcard mount is showing like it as to be. but a cannot test if i can mount sdcard.

Nice we are getting there! You said you flashed 1.0.7 which was working except usb mount.

Can you flash that again and tell me about the apps? Background colours etc? Settings and conversations?

Guest mama_mia
Nice we are getting there! You said you flashed 1.0.7 which was working except usb mount.

Can you flash that again and tell me about the apps? Background colours etc? Settings and conversations?

I cannot test the apps because I get this error saying that process com.android.phone stopped and when i tap "force close" it shows that again, so i cannot do nothing!

Guest TripNRaVeR
I cannot test the apps because I get this error saying that process com.android.phone stopped and when i tap "force close" it shows that again, so i cannot do nothing!

Do you know how to make logcat? If you can do that i'll can probably fix the com.android.phone.

Guest TripNRaVeR
App names and bg colors appear to be correct. Messaging closes with the FC of the com.android.phone FC

What files did you flashed?

Did you have an changend screen where you put in the pin for you simcard to unlock?

Guest mama_mia

Between the error goes and error comes again i can do something if i do it fast, so i managed to enter phonebook and the background is black while scrolling, but when it stops scrolling the blue background comes again.

If I let the phone lock it hangs, maybe the process FC it's behind the lock screen hanging the phone!

Guest TripNRaVeR
Between the error goes and error comes again i can do something if i do it fast, so i managed to enter phonebook and the background is black while scrolling, but when it stops scrolling the blue background comes again.

If I let the phone lock it hangs, maybe the process FC it's behind the lock screen hanging the phone!

Try to get in settings lol :)

What files did you flashed?

Did you have an changend screen where you put in the pin for you simcard to unlock?

Its on 1.0.7.

I couldn't make it to that screen, same thing happened with messages where it just closes before I could do anything with it. By simcard unlock I assume youre talking about inside settings > Location and Security right?

What do you want tested in Settings?

Edited by FOTW

Guest mama_mia

I never did it, but i think i can!! About the logcat

Just tell me how to send you the logcat!!

I received this :"Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file"

Guest cjsabaki

Fix 103, wont boot, 04 w boot n come up but fc on browser, tried reflash fix 1, rix permissions, no go, restored back to arc base rom. Stuffs hard to do without a phone!!!!! Smile bro!!! All good!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
Its on 1.0.7.

I couldn't make it to that screen, same thing happened with messages where it just closes before I could do anything with it. By simcard unlock I assume youre talking about inside settings > Location and Security right?

What do you want tested in Settings?

No when you login to the phone are do you get directly get to lockscreen and then just to your desktop?

logcat making is connect to pc run adb and then adb logcat >logcat.txt for example.