[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest iggy2
With wifi or w mobile data??

Thanks for the reply Chris, neither work, can't updates but I know data and wifi working because all other updates happen i.e. syncing and weather....

Sorry Chris, forgot to mention I am on bb67 and always have been.

Edited by iggy2

Guest RobertX10i
Latest restyle from Sir Trip!!

He's hitting the apps n more icon work n launcher tweakinnn!!

What cha think???

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. much clearer on the phone w screen hacks!!!!

Looks stunning.. can't wait for the new release!! Any clue when it will be online (no pressure though, just wondering..)

Guest cjsabaki
Thanks for the reply Chris, neither work, can't updates but I know data and wifi working because all other updates happen i.e. syncing and weather....

Sorry Chris, forgot to mention I am on bb67 and always have been.

My market dl, but it takes like 2 minutes from the time it says " your item will download " until it actually starts, in mobile / internet data, mobile data is enabled in phone settings??

Reboot, xrec fix permissions, n try google search " down load all files apk " see if it will instal from appbrain or other app servers??? ( quessing on this one...) hit either miuiandroid.com or miui-au.com, look under common issues, should have market fixes listed too.

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest iggy2
My market dl, but it takes like 2 minutes from the time it says " your item will download " until it actually starts, in mobile / internet data, mobile data is enabled in phone settings??

Reboot, xrec fix permissions, n try google search " down load all files apk " see if it will instal from appbrain or other app servers??? ( quessing on this one...) hit either miuiandroid.com or miui-au.com, look under common issues, should have market fixes listed too.

Best regards,

Chris

Hi Chris, yeah already tried permission and my dl starts but just stops after 5 secs without errors.

Just to make sure I did a factory reset and it DLs without a problem so it has something to do with my settings, so trying a data restore and will double check my settings and that is not the issue tried to possibly think what app could be causing this.

Guest cjsabaki

Hhhhm, system settings, battery settings, power save options, by default its set to turn off mobile data n wifi at 20% batt. Ya can turn that off or customise it... maybe the issue????????

Guest TripNRaVeR
Love this theme.When can we expect this release?

When I have my phone back :) Chris can you take screenshot from the messaging app?

Guest Ankit tulsian

I think you are getting it today right trip?Anyways good going and can you change the battery icon to gb battery icon.It will look cool on this theme

Guest Ajael44
When I have my phone back :) Chris can you take screenshot from the messaging app?

Hello,

I love this theme but I prefer the base (that of the 1.7) is he still available on 1.7.1?

Thank you!

Guest jpminou

Since Trip has give us time to test :)

I am on TripNMiUI 1.6.5 BB49 and Battery life is really amazing,could hit 3 days for sure with normal use.

post-892579-1309508921_thumb.png

Guest maverickmanny

DAMN, GINGERBREAD MIUI . AWESOME Treasers. Cant wait for the full story...

Latest restyle from Sir Trip!!

He's hitting the apps n more icon work n launcher tweakinnn!!

What cha think???

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. much clearer on the phone w screen hacks!!!!

Guest tevez006

trip, when should arrive the X10? :rolleyes:

chris thx man for your support :) you'r special

Edited by tevez006

Guest geordieboy2011
Since Trip has give us time to test :)

I am on TripNMiUI 1.6.5 BB49 and Battery life is really amazing,could hit 3 days for sure with normal use.

my display is my batt killer but still get 18 - 20 hours usage unless i go 2g and get 2 days

i like my screen bright so dont wanna turn it down btw

Guest Sid Justice

i have just flashed this rom....and my market is not showing any search results.... I able to install apps from the market...but i cant search anything...like, if i search facebook, it shows that there is no such app in the market.... anyone faced this problem? I tried searching this in forum but couldnt find anything....

please help...

edit: mine working now.... google problem surely.

Edited by Sid Justice

Guest iggy2
i have just flashed this rom....and my market is not showing any search results.... I able to install apps from the market...but i cant search anything...like, if i search facebook, it shows that there is no such app in the market.... anyone faced this problem? I tried searching this in forum but couldnt find anything....

please help.

did you try clearing data/cache under manage applications/choose market if that does not work, try Fix permissions in xrecovery

Guest soonwei

please help.

same problem

Guest smokeweed23
same problem

Yeah Happening with me too ? I had it working before .. Than switched to GB MiuI .. Then switched back to this and now It's not even searching :\ Tried doing the fix permissions fix, Didn't work.. Also cleared Cache via managing apps > Market .. and also xRecovery !

Guest Sid Justice
did you try clearing data/cache under manage applications/choose market if that does not work, try Fix permissions in xrecovery

I did try clearing data/cache that didnt help. How do i fix permissions in xrecv?

Guest Crocodile1973

same market issue, but is it rom related, or google screwed up? has it just happened since yesterday?

Another big bug when i was testing was using doom's xperia reboot option app, works fine on arc 0.9, but if you reboot into xrecovery with 1.0 it makes the phone freeze on sony ericsson and will not boot. Hopefully a help to trip.

edit mine is now working at 12.10pm - google problem surely

Edited by Crocodile1973

Guest DTrix

I am having the following issues with this ROM.

Auto Rotate into landscape screws up my display. If it is while in an app then the whole screen is messed. If it on my home screen then only the taskbar gets messed.

Camera doesn't take pictures.

Does this forum have a Search Thread function? For the life of me I cannot find it. Sorry if these have been reported before.

Guest Crocodile1973
I am having the following issues with this ROM.

Auto Rotate into landscape screws up my display. If it is while in an app then the whole screen is messed. If it on my home screen then only the taskbar gets messed.

Camera doesn't take pictures.

Does this forum have a Search Thread function? For the life of me I cannot find it. Sorry if these have been reported before.

landscape bug is known, also camera too, to have this function use camera illusion, change the size to 800x480 resolution in settings.

Guest PhrozenFear

No thread search, but the Market glitch seems to be hitting a few people, so I'm willing to bet it's a Google thing, not a problem with the ROM itself.