[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest smokeweed23
whens the next version of this comming out :rolleyes:

Please Trip make a newer version , hopefully one that makes the market searchable for all phones ? :) I love your work and really want gingerbread!

Guest Crocodile1973
Please Trip make a newer version , hopefully one that makes the market searchable for all phones ? :) I love your work and really want gingerbread!

be patient guys. he's just got a phone after his old one broke.

Guest hansvries
I am having the following issues with this ROM.

Auto Rotate into landscape screws up my display. If it is while in an app then the whole screen is messed. If it on my home screen then only the taskbar gets messed.

Camera doesn't take pictures.

Does this forum have a Search Thread function? For the life of me I cannot find it. Sorry if these have been reported before.

thread search is at the bottom of the page and called "keywords". put your search words in here and it searches only this thread

cheers

Guest shingers5

how many times does this rom reboot before settling down - mine on 10 reboots now and everytime i get a bit further. i am losing patience here lol. just flashed rom zip and not update as yet! got .67 radio and xrecovery installed and working. was on clean 2.1 before started. lol its gets so far freezes then reboots and i get that much further and reboot again! does sdcrad need partitioning to ext 4 or something?

this can't be it, can it? i rebooted the phone with the sim card in and it seems fine. not holding my breath on that but could be it really be that i had no sim in the phone?

Edited by shingers5

Guest cicaem
how many times does this rom reboot before settling down - mine on 10 reboots now and everytime i get a bit further. i am losing patience here lol. just flashed rom zip and not update as yet! got .67 radio and xrecovery installed and working. was on clean 2.1 before started. lol its gets so far freezes then reboots and i get that much further and reboot again! does sdcrad need partitioning to ext 4 or something?

this can't be it, can it? i rebooted the phone with the sim card in and it seems fine. not holding my breath on that but could be it really be that i had no sim in the phone?

I had the same problem, and my phone never stop, mine had a bootloop, i cannot use this rom... nobody give me a solution.... :-(

Guest Phaelon41
Latest restyle from Sir Trip!!

He's hitting the apps n more icon work n launcher tweakinnn!!

What cha think???

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. much clearer on the phone w screen hacks!!!! EDIT::::: ADDED SMS APP PICS!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Sorry guys,i'm new here..is this version with this new look released yet or is still work in progress? :-)

Thanks

regards

Guest cjsabaki

Work in progress, delayed because of broken phone, Trip's back on tracke a new phone, updates coming sumtime soon, he's working on gb miui currently.

Best regsrds,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matiasguerra

Hi Trip, I love your work.

I'm using baseband 67 and I 've found some bugs in last version:

- The image breaks when you rotate the screen.

- In Timescape widget the text to add accounts is of the same color as background.

- Timescape doesn't allow to add Facebook account.

- Notification bar doesn't have the control energy addon.

- TeamViewer application doesn't allow me to connect with my PC.

Thank you for your ROM's and sorry for my bad English, I'm from Argentina ;)

Edited by matiasguerra

Guest FlashL3gend

Hey trip, I just wanted to know something. You know how the gb update for x10 came out if you were to put the gb kernal and bb to this rom will it fix the camera problem? I just wanted to know......

THX