[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest fr3nlysmil3

its still 24th, maximised eta is 25th so i think rom can be released anytime between 00:00am to 23:59pm on 25th lol :) B)

Guest xionation

23:42 england time.... i'm so eager for it too come up that im staying awake till like 2 am.. someone please tell me it will be released before then :)

Guest 1manshow
Looks like we have another fake here :) Is that how to Trip say goodbye to x10 community?

Lets hope it's before the official SE update

Stop trolling guys! He's not obliged to provide us the updates whenever we want. At least he's way better than SE who are obliged yet not deliver that us on time!

Guest glim9981
Stop trolling guys! He's not obliged to provide us the updates whenever we want. At least he's way better than SE who are obliged yet not deliver that us on time!

Ya..we just wait patiently..

TripN must be adding more "ingredient" in his ROM for us.. :) B)

Guest Aakib

now that i stayed whole night up w8en for it to be released... un4tun8ly em off to college that suxxx... i'll gonna be sad in the college... buh nvm... its worth the w8...

TRIP u are awesomeee... cant w8 to try it n make it my daily rom bro...

cheers for everything bro :)

Guest wali01x

Done some business with the wife *1hr* ..playing counter strike *2hrs*. but waiting for trip's arc rom *priceless* :D let the F5 party begin fellaz :o and did u guys relate something the word *ARC* which is mentioned in the bible "The Arc of Noah" and 2012 coming up soon :) B) :D ;) ;) :D :D cough *dooms* cough

edit: sony has given us something to think about Xperia "ARC" and then the bible section i mentioned for the Arc of Noah and 2012 coming up :D

Edited by wali01x