[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest hetsong

can't wait for your rom trip...

Such many people waiting for the PERFECT one...

BTW: does the camera work? Or anyone knows...

Thanks.

P.S. A great number of Chinese support u trip...

Guest toonman34

Trip if this rom is as good as it looks and I think you deserve more than a beer as you can see everyone is wanting it, but tell me is the camera and timescape fully working

Guest echomac

Really hope Trip manage 2 release it today due Im off home for a week and my only chance to download the file are at my home computer....

have TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo right now so Im not sitting in the boat so to say but It would really be awesom to have his latest release....

Guest TripNRaVeR
Really hope Trip manage 2 release it today due Im off home for a week and my only chance to download the file are at my home computer....

have TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo right now so Im not sitting in the boat so to say but It would really be awesom to have his latest release....

You will have it. :)

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hey TripNRaVeR, have you managed to remove the camera limitations? :)

Thank you B)

You will have your answer when the rom is released.

Guest TripNRaVeR
I think there could some surprises instore for us all with this rom trip doesnt want to give anything away here

Well you'll never know. Another thing is that it would be alot better to not overhype this rom, there are users who getting expectations like the X10 is gonna perform like 3 Arc's or something like that. I dont want people saying that I promised them something I didnt do. When I have something officially done in the release then its getting listed in the OP, when something isnt there it is not in the rom included or it does not work 100%.

I have no problem with discussing features or you saying for what things you hoping on but make sure you do not give expectations to people. Everyone may think for themselfs what this will bring. Yes I love teasers and I love people getting mad by F5 and hoping for the craziest things but it needs to be fun..

Guest skorvy

good morning trip and guys, this will be perfect day for new gb arch,, i blve that some guys dont sleep all night waiting new trip relase.go drink some coffe an prepare for it.

i just hope that camera will be improved becaouse i really need her....

Edited by skorvy

Guest Abrar bHaI

Hey everyone Trip got some surprises for us.....

I am eagerly waiting for this release.....

Trip you rock.

Trip you are awesome.

Trip you are x10 god.

I can go on.

It feels as if like coming when thinking of surprises in the rom.....

Guest toonman34
Well you'll never know. Another thing is that it would be alot better to not overhype this rom, there are users who getting expectations like the X10 is gonna perform like 3 Arc's or something like that. I dont want people saying that I promised them something I didnt do. When I have something officially done in the release then its getting listed in the OP, when something isnt there it is not in the rom included or it does not work 100%.

I have no problem with discussing features or you saying for what things you hoping on but make sure you do not give expectations to people. Everyone may think for themselfs what this will bring. Yes I love teasers and I love people getting mad by F5 and hoping for the craziest things but it needs to be fun..

to be honest trip I think everyone is just greatful of your hard work and the fantastic roms you are bringing to the andriod community, looking at all of the other roms I think i speak for a lot of ppl that we are wanting a gingerbread rom that is very close to the stock rom

Guest Abrar bHaI

Hey Trip.... Noob question sorry.... I had it in my mind for a long time....

Is there any way of upgrading RAM in phone as if we do in pc.

Hardware people please explain possibilities.

Guest skorvy
Hey Trip.... Noob question sorry.... I had it in my mind for a long time....

Is there any way of upgrading RAM in phone as if we do in pc.

Hardware people please explain possibilities.

i tink that is not possible on this phone