[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hey Trip.... Noob question sorry.... I had it in my mind for a long time....

Is there any way of upgrading RAM in phone as if we do in pc.

Hardware people please explain possibilities.

Theoratically yes it is possible, but I wouldnt burn my fingers on it. :)

Features / Fixes update 25-06

- Browser issues fixed (Browser - settings - more - browser closed without warning) now showing the settings as requested

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest HyperDarkness

Hey Trip,

At least give us a little update of your MIUI Iris Gingerbread!

A little update > call receive busy tone FIX <<<<<<<<<<< at least this :)

& sorry for incorrect place, because i think you dont want to check MIUI Iris Topic B)

Cheers

HD,

Guest a1exander

W8, wuut? Havent been here for a couple of days, and I'm so freaking tired. Can someone answer me, have Trip said that the camera IS FRIGGGING WORKIGN!? D*MN IT, NOW im excited! :)

Cant wait TripNAwEsoMe!

Alex

Guest Abrar bHaI

Hey guys I got a personal mail from Rikard Skogberg from SE product blog.

He said tanks for my post in blog.... actually a big one.

Guest Dagna
Theoratically yes it is possible, but I wouldnt burn my fingers on it. :)

Features / Fixes update 25-06

- Browser issues fixed (Browser - settings - more - browser closed without warning) now showing the settings as requested

Trip, thank you for the 'rebirth' of our X10 although SE made this. It is thanks to the excellent work by and few others that humiliated SE and made them make the 'unthinkable' few months ago.

I generally like the dialer from your MIUI and am wondering if there was any possibility of porting it in this new 'cake'.

Thumbs up!

Guest Abrar bHaI

Hi,

Saw your extremely long, balanced and thought through comment on the product blog.

I’m really glad to see such comments and that there are people like you that actually have the persistence to put down that much work in raising a more balanced voice!

Because of the amount of time and energy you put into that I just wanted to share my appreciation in person.

I thought I would drop you an e-mail since doing it in a comment would just drown in the flood of comments.

Just like you, I’m very much aware that there are lots of things we could have done better and that we need to improve.. I assure you that in the long-term we are improving a lot right now!

Keep the faith!

BR

Rikard

BTW - don't forget to visit the Sony Ericsson Product Blog!

Rikard Skogberg

Guest Abrar bHaI
Hi,

Saw your extremely long, balanced and thought through comment on the product blog.

I’m really glad to see such comments and that there are people like you that actually have the persistence to put down that much work in raising a more balanced voice!

Because of the amount of time and energy you put into that I just wanted to share my appreciation in person.

I thought I would drop you an e-mail since doing it in a comment would just drown in the flood of comments.

Just like you, I’m very much aware that there are lots of things we could have done better and that we need to improve.. I assure you that in the long-term we are improving a lot right now!

Keep the faith!

BR

Rikard

BTW - don't forget to visit the Sony Ericsson Product Blog!

Rikard Skogberg

Guys am I lucky or many get mails from him???? :)

Guest Abrar bHaI
Should "Tetris" (SE Xperia Play) be included in the rom?

- Yes

- No

??????

no- if its available in market for download....

hell yes if it isnt

Guest toonman34

- Yes

- No

??????

My God your porting play stuff into your rom as much as you can mate

Guest Abrar bHaI
My God your porting play stuff into your rom as much as you can mate

how come? play games are designed for its hardware and design.... is it possible to play Xplay games on x10 without hardware buttons.

Guest amus76

- Yes

- No

??????

No! Waow, my x10i is optimised as hell, but I'm playing Tetris^^

Guest twerg
Well you'll never know. Another thing is that it would be alot better to not overhype this rom, there are users who getting expectations like the X10 is gonna perform like 3 Arc's or something like that. I dont want people saying that I promised them something I didnt do. When I have something officially done in the release then its getting listed in the OP, when something isnt there it is not in the rom included or it does not work 100%.

I have no problem with discussing features or you saying for what things you hoping on but make sure you do not give expectations to people. Everyone may think for themselfs what this will bring. Yes I love teasers and I love people getting mad by F5 and hoping for the craziest things but it needs to be fun..

This is probably the best response I have heard from you Trip and I agree. Some people expect too much or are just a bit too excited, its meant to be fun, it is serious stuff too but mostly fun. I am more a fan of the MiUi and want to try the gingerbread version but I am so happy with 1.6.1 2.2.1, is there a more final update planed for Gingerbread MiUi? Cheers

Guest Ronald_Veen
no- if its available in market for download....

hell yes if it isnt

+1 If available in market it isn't a real extra otherwise it is!

Guest rederik79

Trip, please say us the true about the bravia engine, because you say:"50% work", other people say: "it's impossible to h ave the bravia engine on the x10 because the screen don't is adapt for this feature". I trust you but this many voice........about the bravia on x10