Gingerbread Goodies [updated 12/08/11] with essential POLL

Guest rockstarszzzz

Guest Redflake

"Redflake, That theme is a work of art.....

My only improvement to it before flashing was to replace the GPS Icon with a version that flashes in green rather than grey when searching for a signal....

In your screens for the B12 theme, what is the Wallpaper ? I would like to grab that and add it to my available choices.

Cheers,"

Edited by Redflake

Guest appolus

Hey. Anyone tried this mod "Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod B9/10" for B11? does it work good? the glow annoys me.

flash via CWM`?

Edited by appolus

I've cooked an orange (the color) mod for GINGER STIR FRY B14 , and I like it.

Orange is not popular , but it's looking good on my zte blade phone. :)

If you want to try and has some demands for a change of some things , I'll fix them for you.

For example the glow , many don't like it ... I love it :P

BTW : Don't mind the Dutch language , theme's don't change your phone language.

post-892314-0-97163700-1310743111_thumb.post-892314-0-46727000-1310743114_thumb.post-892314-0-78233600-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-14170800-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-52534800-1310743112_thumb.

Kuoi's GSF Orange Theme

Edited by Kuoi

Guest appolus

OK i tested Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod B9/10

its working fine on B11 but i got one issue: Why is the side scroll green? please make it white or something..transparent

Edited by appolus

Guest Chris Banks

Hey. Anyone tried this mod "Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod B9/10" for B11? does it work good? the glow annoys me.

flash via CWM`?

There is a Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod for B9/10. How can I make similar for b13?

Use the framework-res from gsf-blade-b13-update2 and replace the overscroll_glow.png and overscroll_edge.png with blank images is the easiest way.

Can be done with just winrar if its a like for like swap and if you don't intent to decompiling it later on...

Ive attached a flashable zip which does this, for gsf-blade-b13-update2 as there seems to be some demand.

no_overscroll_b13.2_CB.zip

Guest Nudnik_de

Use the framework-res from gsf-blade-b13-update2 and replace the overscroll_glow.png and overscroll_edge.png with blank images is the easiest way.

Can be done with just winrar if its a like for like swap and if you don't intent to decompiling it later on...

Ive attached a flashable zip which does this, for gsf-blade-b13-update2 as there seems to be some demand.

no_overscroll_b13.2_CB.zip

Alternative is to take the theme you want as a basis and extract the framework-res.apk and the SystemUI.apk from it. You then modify this with the Online Theme Kitchen...

Guest Nudnik_de

A while ago I created my own acid-green theme for private use with the following features:

- green circle battery

- green overscroll effect

- CRT effect

- added Power Menu options for "Reboot" and "Recovery"

- green scrollbars

- green progress bars

Maybe someone likes it so I thought I'll share it...

http://dl.dropbox.co...owermenu-V1.zip

Enjoy

Edit:

I'm also trying to replace the orange color when you press a button with a green one. I wasn't successfull so far. I allready replaced the drawable-hdpi icons but I don't know what else needs to be replaced. I would appreciate if s.o. could point me in the right direction what needs to be done.

Edited by Nudnik_de

Guest Chris Banks

Alternative is to take the theme you want as a basis and extract the framework-res.apk and the SystemUI.apk from it. You then modify this with the Online Theme Kitchen...

Didn't notice there was that option, thanks for pointing it out.

However will only work if they have been complied/signed right, for example if mdpi images are removed to reduce file size the UOT will not be able to decompile it.

But if the themes been cooked in the UOT then it will work fine :)

Edited by Chris Banks

Guest appolus

I downloaded and flashed Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod B9/10, but i am on B11, is that why i got an green side scroll? anyway to fix it to default?

Guest Chris Banks

I downloaded and flashed Rockstarzzz's Remove Overscroll Glow effect Mod B9/10, but i am on B11, is that why i got an green side scroll? anyway to fix it to default?

Flash your ROM over it again WITHOUT any wipe. Everything should return to normal.

Guest appolus

Flash your ROM over it again WITHOUT any wipe. Everything should return to normal.

alright if i flash the rom over again without wipe i will not lose any data am i correct?

Guest Chris Banks

alright if i flash the rom over again without wipe i will not lose any data am i correct?

Correct.

Using CWM, not TPT, just to make sure were on the same page lol.

Edited by Chris Banks

Guest ShahinTehShiz

A while ago I created my own acid-green theme for private use with the following features:

- green circle battery

- green overscroll effect

- CRT effect

- added Power Menu options for "Reboot" and "Recovery"

Maybe someone likes it so I thought I'll share it...

I'm using a Redflake theme, and it doesn't have the overscroll effect, how can I add this back?

And also how can I change the colour of it? I dont seem to see an option in UOT Kitchen :S

Thanks!

Guest appolus

it didnt work. still getting the green side scroll.

Guest Nudnik_de

I'm using a Redflake theme, and it doesn't have the overscroll effect, how can I add this back?

And also how can I change the colour of it? I dont seem to see an option in UOT Kitchen :S

Thanks!

In the kitchen go to the section "Popup" and only modify the gloweffect including the colour. Then in "Fileupload" load the Framework-res and the SystemUI APKs from the Redflake theme and then let it cook...

After some waiting you will have your own chef menu. :-)

Edited by Nudnik_de

Guest XpressAndy

I'm using RedFlake theme for b13.

Could anyone confirm if MultiPicture live wallpaper is working for them? I use it to apply different wallpaper on each screen. But, it shows only one wallpaper. It used to work on Froyo for me.

Guest Chris Banks

it didnt work. still getting the green side scroll.

If you reflash your ROM it will return any addons or themes to stick for that ROM.

If you then flash that addon your having issues with after this youll have the same issue.

Guest dariob74

Rockstarzzz's - HybridHoney Supreme Theme tested on GingerStirFry B12

• Includes
  • Honeycomb notification bar with stock icons
  • Honeycomb boot animation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCYj3aiQE4...feature=related
  • Honeycomb battery set (with % icons)
  • Honeycomb colours for volume bars
  • Honeycomb notification windows
  • Honeycomb overscroll 'glow' effect
  • New fast window animations - flips!
  • New WP fonts
  • Honeycomb look for someone who wants it the most Honeycomb with a different blue!
  • Honeycomb shade download bars

Download : http://www.4shared.com/file/vT3jS1fr/rocks...ney_suprem.html

Installation instructions: Boot into recovery and then wipe Dalvik Cache. Flash via Clockwork recovery, reboot. First boot might take longer.

post-689962-1309776658_thumb.pngpost-689962-1309776668_thumb.png

Hi if i want to use colour for "volume notifications" which apk must change or which "folder drawable-hdpi" i must change?

thanks and sorry fo my schoolastic english