Gingerbread Goodies [updated 12/08/11] with essential POLL

Guest rockstarszzzz

Guest XpressAndy

I'm using RedFlake theme for b13.

Could anyone confirm if MultiPicture live wallpaper is working for them? I use it to apply different wallpaper on each screen. But, it shows only one wallpaper. It used to work on Froyo for me.

Bump. Anyone?

Is there a circle battery mod that works on GSF b13 update 2?

See page 1 of this threath . ... or you can try my orange color theme ( but you have to love the color orange ) :lol:

PM me if you have special demands , I can cook you a B13 update 2 mod. :)

Edited by Kuoi

Guest stephen m

I've cooked an orange (the color) mod for GINGER STIR FRY B13 , and I like it.

Orange is not popular , but it's looking good on my zte blade phone. :)

If you want to try and has some demands for a change of some things , I'll fix them for you.

For example the glow , many don't like it ... I love it :P

BTW : Don't mind the Dutch language , theme's don't change your phone language.

post-892314-0-97163700-1310743111_thumb.post-892314-0-46727000-1310743114_thumb.post-892314-0-78233600-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-14170800-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-52534800-1310743112_thumb.

GSF B13 Orange color mod

Is the GPS icon part of this theme. If not where did you get it from.

Is the GPS icon part of this theme. If not where did you get it from.

Yup , that's part of it .

I don't use the 'usual' ones , but I like these much more ... some might want the same color for each icon , but I like these ones.

You can safely try the theme , ... if you don't like it , just flash GSF back ... no problem.

And if you only like most of it , but only need "some" modification ... let me know , and I'll fix it for you.

Greetings , Kuoi

Guest stephen m

Yup , that's part of it .

I don't use the 'usual' ones , but I like these much more ... some might want the same color for each icon , but I like these ones.

You can safely try the theme , ... if you don't like it , just flash GSF back ... no problem.

And if you only like most of it , but only need "some" modification ... let me know , and I'll fix it for you.

Greetings , Kuoi

Thanks Kuoi, I quite like the stock (green notification) and the Gingerbread theme but not so much the stock GPS icon. But I do like the GPS icon in your theme. So if you could modify one with that please. Thanks

smile.gif

Edited by stephen m

Thanks Kuoi, I quite like the stock (green notification) and the Gingerbread theme but not so much the stock GPS icon. But I do like the GPS icon in your theme. So if you could modify one with that please. Thanks

smile.gif

I'll give it a try .

EDIT : You have PM

Edited by Kuoi

Guest Coffer52

See page 1 of this threath . ... or you can try my orange color theme ( but you have to love the color orange ) :lol:

PM me if you have special demands , I can cook you a B13 update 2 mod. :)

Installed your theme, lovin it! :)

Guest Cyclothunder

I've cooked an orange (the color) mod for GINGER STIR FRY B14 , and I like it.

Orange is not popular , but it's looking good on my zte blade phone. :)

If you want to try and has some demands for a change of some things , I'll fix them for you.

For example the glow , many don't like it ... I love it :P

BTW : Don't mind the Dutch language , theme's don't change your phone language.

post-892314-0-97163700-1310743111_thumb.post-892314-0-46727000-1310743114_thumb.post-892314-0-78233600-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-14170800-1310743113_thumb.post-892314-0-52534800-1310743112_thumb.

GSF B13 Orange color mod

Great theme!!

One question. How did you managed to get that power widget addon on notification bar?? I want it too tongue.gif

Cheers.

Guest Chris Banks

Great theme!!

One question. How did you managed to get that power widget addon on notification bar?? I want it too tongue.gif

Cheers.

looks like notification toggle to me.

Unfortunately not as functional as it looks as opens a pop up instead of direct toggle.

Great theme!!

Cheers.

It is indeed "NotificationToggle" from the market.

I find it a good alternative of the CM7 power notification bar.

Select "all in one" and test it out , works fine for me.

Yes it shows a popup , but that's only 1 click more.

Guest chappy86

thank you very much for such an excellent theme kuoi. its the best theme that ive flashed on my blade, have you got any plans in the future to make a different colour theme?

thank you very much for such an excellent theme kuoi. its the best theme that ive flashed on my blade, have you got any plans in the future to make a different colour theme?

Glad you (and others) like my theme.

I have no plans , but as I said ... if somebody has special demands (like change of color , or NO glow) I can "fix" that.

Just ask :)

Guest chappy86

if its not too much trouble to you, could you change it to light blue? thank you again!

Edited by chappy86

Guest chappy86

sorry for the late reply, the theme is smashing, its running smoothly, and yes the blue lines are working, thank you very much again for your time, im made up with it.

Guest Redflake

Is this ok to use with the latest B14 and keep whatever updates which would apply with that ROM as well..?

Don't see why it shouldn't work on b14.

Anyway I'll post a new one based on B14 in the morning.

Guest dibbles

Don't see why it shouldn't work on b14.

Anyway I'll post a new one based on B14 in the morning.

Thanks for that.

It does look very good and so I will use the one noted and then flash the B14 based one tomorrow :)