Gingerbread Goodies [updated 12/08/11] with essential POLL

Guest rockstarszzzz

Guest VictorMartinez

dude thanks a lot for helping me ...!!!!!! what can I do for you ?? :P

i must do Wipe cache and Dalvik cache before install????

Edited by VictorMartinez

Guest VictorMartinez

i already have install it...with oute Wipe cache and Dalvik cache

but the transparent i want it like the original not transparent white..... never mind thanks againn....

i already have install it...with oute Wipe cache and Dalvik cache

but the transparent i want it like the original not transparent white..... never mind thanks againn....

wipe cache and dalvik cache ... and then install again

Guest ShahinTehShiz

I've made this on demand ...

Blue theme , with glow , 25% transparent screen when notification is down , different icons then my other themes , "ZTE BLADE" text removed.

Just ask ... and I'll fix :)

post-892314-0-47360900-1311282016_thumb.post-892314-0-75230400-1311282028_thumb.post-892314-0-01833100-1311282028_thumb.post-892314-0-57140000-1311282027_thumb.

Kuoi's BLUE GSF theme : Wipe cache and Dalvik cache before install

Any chance you could PLEASE give me ONLY that blue overscroll animation add on, thats the perfect shade! :D

Guest Amit.V

AFAIK, the lockscreen widget and volume control works only on cm7.

Only the player and widget would do as i'm fed up of the crappy stock player.

I can't see any difference between the stock and the cm7 player. the cm7 widgets are much better though.

Guest robinhud2010

I can't see any difference between the stock and the cm7 player. the cm7 widgets are much better though.

C'mon everythin's different from the music library background to the actual player screen...Though i do miss the volume music controls

Honestly, one of the more unpleasant surprises when switching from cm7 to gsf was the zte music player.

Guest stephen m

I've made this on demand ...

Blue theme , with glow , 25% transparent screen when notification is down , different icons then my other themes , "ZTE BLADE" text removed.

Just ask ... and I'll fix :)

Kuoi's BLUE GSF theme : Wipe cache and Dalvik cache before install

Can you make (not a theme) but with the battery percentage, signal, and 3g icons all blue, and your usual GPS icon, please.

cool.gif

Guest Cyclothunder

Perhaps this will be a lame question, (Sorry for this)!

All of you that are creating themes for this rom, are you using UOT Kitchen?

Guest oldfella

New notification pull down for GSF-b14, with a new GPS icon for clarity. (Orange glow on press) Attached Image: screenshot_55.png -------------- Chris I would really like this together with circle battery on B15 does it replace or is it in addition to other mods like circle battery and is it compatible with B15 ? thanks

Guest lazyliam

hope this is right plasce to post im after shazam on my phone ive got the apk on my computer which i got from this site its always worked on any 2.1 are 2.2 rom and now it tries to tag and says shazam aint compatiabile with this device imagine tis cause im gingerbread any suggestinos are a working apk would be much apreacited thanks

Hey is this based on GSF b15? or is it compatible with latest b15?

It's based on B14 ... should work on B15.

If it doesn't , let me know ,and I make a new one.

Guest oldfella

this is B15 cooked via the kitchen with:

green circle battery

modified GPS icons to be more visible

drizzle boot animation

removed overscroll

notifications no transparancy, black text on white background

works for me

Mike

UOT-07-26-07-19-1.zip

Edited by oldfella

Guest asm19

Hi,

I love the theme has Rockstarzzz's - HybridHoney Pro Theme but I wanted to ask you something, it would be possible to remove the effects it has between windows?

Hi,

I love the theme has Rockstarzzz's - HybridHoney Pro Theme but I wanted to ask you something, it would be possible to remove the effects it has between windows?

try, settings-display-animation and turn off animations. Change to 'some animations' if you still want some (but not all) of the animations..

Edited by xzyk

Guest zomgbugs

Circle battery mods for Gsf Blade B14.

No over scroll animation

Keeps screen of animation,

V1

gsf_blade_b14_Mod_V1.jpg

V2

gsf_blade_b14_Mod_V2.jpg

V3

gsf_blade_b14_Mod_V3.jpg

@Redflake

I really like your work but I can't see any download links to your latest three versions of which I like the transperent V1. If you don't mind please provide some links.

Guest asm19

try, settings-display-animation and turn off animations. Change to 'some animations' if you still want some (but not all) of the animations..

Thanks ;)

Guest stephen m

Another fantastic piece of work Kuio, thanks. Just one thing though, the signal (reception) icon is still green. Should it be. cool.gif

Any update Kuio