[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest azrull
Hey Trip, gotta say I love your ROM, soooo fast and sharp looking. :rolleyes:

One minor bug I found (very minor) was the icon for open WI FI network notification. Instead of the WIFI icon, it's a battery icon at 50% left. This is happening on 1.7 bb67, haven't yet tried 1.7.3, so it might be corrected now.

Thanks for all your awesome work on the x10! :rolleyes:

Haha .. that bug on wifi still there..my dear TRIP..will you fix it for us yaw ..:)

Edited by azrull

Guest Malkot

Installed an hour ago. So far running great. Wifi bug already mentioned is there. Hopefully will be fixed soon. I was running Trip Frayo before this everything is running great and battery life was also super. But I love MIUI therefore installed this version and battery seems very good compare to previous version. If it matched with your Froyo than this is will be my daily rom otherwise revert back to your Froyo rom. Thanks very much for your efforts for X10 users.

Guest dghost

Hi Trip,

Can you make the ROM work with custom Kernel and explain it on first page? ... like Wolfbreak does.

BTW, nice ROM, my favorite!

Edited by dghost

Guest Unirom79

Is it my mistake or we really have menu in "theme manager" on Chinese language?:)

the same bug was on last version 1.7.2

Can anyone test and confirm this?

much thanks!

Edited by Unirom79

Guest Zsaka
Is it my mistake or we really have menu in "theme manager" on Chinese language?:)

much thanks!

There was a same bug on 1.7vers, with hungarian language. DLing 1.7.3 to check this.

Trip in the future is there any way to upload your roms somwhere else f.e. megaupload or any other? I have problem with mediafire : my dl speed is only 2-4kb/s on mediafire, it's like a slow death.

Guest christhes

much thanks!

I have the same issue with Greek as default lang.

If i set default lang to English then menu is in English.

Guest DLpnd

Thanks for the update Trip, I will wait for the next release though, since you estimated it to be at the weekend, I might as well wait for that.

Once again thanks for all you've been doing.

Guest Unirom79
I have the same issue with Greek as default lang.

If i set default lang to English then menu is in English.

thanks.. that what i thought.

of couse, it's not cool.. Chinese isn't very easy language )))

Hope, Trip'll fix it in upcoming version :)

Guest Stigerle

Great stuff!

BB67 (Trip´s Pack)

Chinese in German default lang too. Default English will fix it.

betteln englisch

My wife begs me to install the rom on the second x10 :-) looks great and is working like a charm.

Another fine release by the X10 Guru :) The screen is amazing !

Guest pissat4motion

Bb54 1.7.3

Slight issue with wifi connecting. On 1.7 would notify/connect and connect quickly to open wifi connection..hasn't been so far on 1.7.3..

something I need to change in my settings maybe?

I like the options that pop up when u hit the icon for a contact or new number..

Edited by pissat4motion

Guest Siddiqui

Nice rom trip, working really smoothly...... so far only one bug to report

Bluetooth media disconnection, whenever I play any song through poweramp it doesn't play, on second tap it plays through x10 speaker and my mw600 remains connected for phone only then I have to repair again. Works fine if I use play button on mw600, it Ok for songs but not convinient for video clips.

Didn't have this problem with trip GB 0.35

Any solution/fix??

I m using Trip BB67

Edited by Siddiqui

Guest bolinoy

is it me, or is it really hard to change themes? i have downloaded a couple of themes, but when i try to change themes, it just say "Preparing new theme, please wait.... 0/5". sometimes, i can successfully change themes, but most of the time, it just stays with that "message".

Guest basti2909
is it me, or is it really hard to change themes? i have downloaded a couple of themes, but when i try to change themes, it just say "Preparing new theme, please wait.... 0/5". sometimes, i can successfully change themes, but most of the time, it just stays with that "message".

before u change theme try run the app killer first.. home button long press then app killer.. for me it works

Guest bolinoy
before u change theme try run the app killer first.. home button long press then app killer.. for me it works

thanks for the reply... yes i also did that, i tried to do it so many times, sometimes it works, sometimes not. i hope theme changing can be smooth, i hope Sir Trip can do something about it. I really love his work!

more power to him and all of us here! cheers!

Guest skorvy

i will install tonight new version 1.7.3 and bugs in 1.7 i find : need to press twice to mount sd card on computer, camera wont record in wvga resolution internet connection wont turn on sometimes.. hope that fixed now..

Guest Linktodevil

Trip, rom looks fantastic, like ever, but i have same problem from begining, when i open a sms i have a FC. I have the rom in portuguese from Portugal.

Guest Xperiuzz

The rom looks great. So far found some minor bugs that i hope will be adjusted with the 2.0 release.

In contacts when sliding finger to cancel the contact. the red Delete icon its not showing up, only a blue rectangle shows up.

Allways in contacts when trying to edit the contact picture force close.

In messages when i have the phone in italian language forces close when i send the message, also force close when i read new arrived message. When i ave the phone in english language it doesnt happen.

Guest Linktodevil
The rom looks great. So far found some minor bugs that i hope will be adjusted with the 2.0 release.

In contacts when sliding finger to cancel the contact. the red Delete icon its not showing up, only a blue rectangle shows up.

Allways in contacts when trying to edit the contact picture force close.

In messages when i have the phone in italian language forces close when i send the message, also force close when i read new arrived message. When i ave the phone in english language it doesnt happen.

+1

Same problem