[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Neel007

Found something cool!! In settings, preview, find the plain white analog clock, move it to a preview screen, a little button is tagged to the right corner, press it, it opens several new clock options!!

Flip clock, digital and several cool round analog type clocks!! 0.9.5 GB Miui!!

ya that is the default now. The new MIUI clocks are really cool mostly the digital one.

@trip.

i like your both the themes. they are the best till now. seems like u have worked a lot on it.

Thanx :)

Edited by Neel007

Guest Huzaifa Vawda

Hi, sorry for being a total NOOB, but just need to ask two questions.

1. The camera- how do I get the led flash to work and why cant I select resolution for taking pictures ?

2. What kernels works best for this ROM?

Thank You

Guest festa20

With TripNMiUI froyo rom 1.7.3 you will need vignette from the market for flash

also custom kernels aren't supported by Trip so if you use one then don't post bugs

but zKernel and DooMKernel and 3.62 are the kernels that are best for the rom

Regards

Guest hansvries

Hi all,

why is it that the main features of a phone with a camera still lack some proper functioning. This rom is great, snappy etc, but the cam is somewhat bad.

Recording video on Wolfbreaks rom gives me 21-23 fps, so fluid videos. The best i can get with this rom is 16/17 fps - if at all - so choppy videos. For me that's the main reason not using it. I surely hope that trip or someone else will be able to solve that issue. All other things are great trip!

BTW - offtopic, and no time to read all 86 pages: why is the GB thread from Trip locked?

Cheers

Guest lzyllp

Glad you understand so dont take it offensive. I didnt mean it will never be available btw.

Hope it will back soon

Love the GB MIUI rom and love your great work

Guest ozzybulldog

I am using Vignette but it doesnt show the flash function( it displays it correctly on Wolfs008)

I am having the same "problem" with this rom. For me it's not a big issue because I don't use the camera much. And this rom together with a custom kernel makes my X10 perform excellent!

Oz

Guest Huzaifa Vawda

Is there any work around regarding the flash?

Even though I dont use it that often with the camera, it comes in handy when you need a flash/light.

Thanks

I am using Vignette but it doesnt show the flash function( it displays it correctly on Wolfs008)

Don't use the latest version of Vignette, instead install the older one (2011.01.17.1). This is the only app/version, which has working flash on this rom.

It works for me, hope it will work for you too.

Guest AlecJW

Do you have a link to it. its hard to find old things if u dont know where to look. thanks

Don't use the latest version of Vignette, instead install the older one (2011.01.17.1). This is the only app/version, which has working flash on this rom.

It works for me, hope it will work for you too.

Guest arkedk

Is there any work around regarding the flash?

Even though I dont use it that often with the camera, it comes in handy when you need a flash/light.

Thanks

I was tired of it not working so fixed the build.prop so Vignette would recognize the device properly and giving flash/auto flash options again.

Download and install from Recovery

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7443387/vignette_tripnmui.zip

Guest Comm.STIG

Hey all, I'm new here, I'm also new to flashing ROM's but with the guides has succes with installing TripNMiUi "Iris" 1.7.3 Froyo :) !!The ROM rocks!! :D

I'd like to ask if any one of you have Wi-Fi problems after the 1.7.3 update?

All it does is showing me this:

"Scanning -> Connecting -> Disconnected -> Scanning -> Connecting -> Disconnected" Over and over again :(

I tried using the "TripNFix.zip" from the 1.7 tread but no luck

Please help if you can and point out anything I've done wrong :P

My Baseband varsion is 54 from the stock ROM

I live in South Africa and I get Signal instantly after flashing. no need to crash the system server or should I? :unsure:

Guest doomed151

Hi all,

why is it that the main features of a phone with a camera still lack some proper functioning. This rom is great, snappy etc, but the cam is somewhat bad.

Recording video on Wolfbreaks rom gives me 21-23 fps, so fluid videos. The best i can get with this rom is 16/17 fps - if at all - so choppy videos. For me that's the main reason not using it. I surely hope that trip or someone else will be able to solve that issue. All other things are great trip!

BTW - offtopic, and no time to read all 86 pages: why is the GB thread from Trip locked?

Cheers

Here's a flashable zip I made to fix the camcorder lag. It should be able to record at 24 FPS now.

Edit: Please redownload.

Froyo-CamLagfix.zip

Edited by doomed151

Guest arkedk

There is something very wrong with the way it charges the battery. When it reaches 100% it starts to decharge the battery.

I left it over night when I woke up the battery was very very hot and the battery level was at 37%.

And when I receive an SMS it doesn't show up in the message app.

Edited by arkedk

Guest My_Immortal

Here's a flashable zip I made to fix the camcorder lag. It should be able to record at 24 FPS now.

Edit: Please redownload.

Froyo-CamLagfix.zip

I can't seem to be able to download the file from this link,

I get a blank page.

Guest Lancez

it's been 6 months since last time i flashed a custom ROM on my X10a, finally, i pulled plug and flashed this baby today. all i can say is, i've had no idea that my old X10 can run as smooth as my SGS, almost ;) . thanks trip for this beautiful ROM, looking forward to new release.

p.s. that means i'll be coming over here on a daily basis, so watch out B)

Guest vinfred

Hey all, I'm new here, I'm also new to flashing ROM's but with the guides has succes with installing TripNMiUi "Iris" 1.7.3 Froyo :) !!The ROM rocks!! :D

I'd like to ask if any one of you have Wi-Fi problems after the 1.7.3 update?

All it does is showing me this:

"Scanning -> Connecting -> Disconnected -> Scanning -> Connecting -> Disconnected" Over and over again :(

I tried using the "TripNFix.zip" from the 1.7 tread but no luck

Please help if you can and point out anything I've done wrong :P

My Baseband varsion is 54 from the stock ROM

I live in South Africa and I get Signal instantly after flashing. no need to crash the system server or should I? :unsure:

ya i face the wifi problem too, i use the TripNfix for 1.6.9 for wifi and it works! here ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?2r64w5jln0os2vx