[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest festa20

Nice news but i scare root my phone until 2.3.3 released because The rooted phone wont get update by SEUS<but ofc devs can make it work with flashtool *(i hope:))

You can unroot you phone easily you know

Guest father666

:D Great work!!! It worked for me with custom kernel 3.62, bb67 super fast and smoothest without problems, i am using it now and i love it the battery life is amazing with hard use. B)

Guest TripNRaVeR

:D Great work!!! It worked for me with custom kernel 3.62, bb67 super fast and smoothest without problems, i am using it now and i love it the battery life is amazing with hard use. B)

For anyone who whants to use custom kernel;

take note that this upcoming release will boot from a gingerbread ramdisk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Rom is released in the old ways of my work, no more releases that are unfinished or not fully tested. This release is bit for bit tested by me. I'm standing for the results of the new rom.

Anyone who likes to know some specific things if they work or not?

Guest scattaman

Is TripNEngine another one of those LOL things or is it for real ? unsure.gif

Do you just hang around trip's threads to troll? I've noticed that you ALWAYS have some snark remarks to make...

Guest Oodie

All should be working cause this is a froyo rom i guess?

Rom is released in the old ways of my work, no more releases that are unfinished or not fully tested. This release is bit for bit tested by me. I'm standing for the results of the new rom.

Anyone who likes to know some specific things if they work or not?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest TripNRaVeR

All should be working cause this is a froyo rom i guess?

Not anymore, 30% Froyo. Theoraticly it should be able to run apps from 1.6 Donut to the latest Honeycomb release.

Guest Z3US911

For anyone who whants to use custom kernel;

take note that this upcoming release will boot from a gingerbread ramdisk

sry may be a noob ques. but what's the difference bw booting from a gingerbread ramdisk and the froyo one...???

Guest niqjones

Not anymore, 30% Froyo. Theoraticly it should be able to run apps from 1.6 Donut to the latest Honeycomb release.

So will flash work?

Edited by niqjones

Guest Ajael44

Hello !

WowoWowoWowo !

Sorry Trip, I don't ask any ETA, (I start to know you a little bit !) but I can't wait ! ! !

Strongly this update !

I have only one wish : could you make work the reception of MMS with the French operator "Orange" ? It works with all ROMs except TripNMiUI Iris (Froyo or Gingerbraed...) !

In advance thank you !

Enjoy !

;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Awesome

So there will be a lot of work to do with it then Trip? Or will it be as stable as 1.7.3?

Regards

It is fully stable, most work is done, i'm at optimisation part now.

Guest Oodie

Honeycomb! WTH! You really give surprises, and suspense. Lol. How can i sleep now :| its almost midnight in sl.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Honeycomb! WTH! You really give surprises, and suspense. Lol. How can i sleep now :| its almost midnight in sl.

Yeah well i cant say if they truly work!!! But the rom is capable of it, so probably most wont run because of the things that are related to different apps. But who knows. You can always test it when the rom is released.

Guest cjsabaki

Should be a fast mother when you are done tweaking!!!!!

Sounds like a clean install is going to be needed, no restores??? Hint, hint,...

How is the camera n video w gb ramdisk???

Personally, I like just 1 or 2 releases a week, gives me more time to test and things to stabilize!!!

Do what you want, n when you want to do it!!

The rest will work itself out!!

Thank you as always,

Chris

Guest cjsabaki

Life is goooood!!!! 8-)

Best froyo yet coming sooon...... up in the sky? Its a bird, its a plane, no..... its superfroyo!!!

Hehe!!

Check ur pm, Wolfbreak wants to talk to you.

Chris

Guest Cyberman_NI

Just bl00dy typical!

I come back from 2 weeks holiday the other day busting to do a bit of flashing ;) . Stay up late last night flashing 1.7.3 and setting it all up perfect and trip rolls out another landmark release :lol:

Sure you wouldn't have it any other way! Bring on the TripNMagiC

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest Oodie

Ofcourse we don't need honeycomb apps working (atleast i dont ;)) just need a fast and stable rom with a good surprise in it.. Edit: graphics should be good too.

Yeah well i cant say if they truly work!!! But the rom is capable of it, so probably most wont run because of the things that are related to different apps. But who knows. You can always test it when the rom is released.

Edited by Oodie