[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Oodie

Its Tapatalk pro 1.7.4...

@Oodies

I see that you are posting from your phone. which version of tapatalk are you using/can access modaco?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Ofcourse we don't need honeycomb apps working (atleast i dont ;)) just need a fast and stable rom with a good surprise in it.. Edit: graphics should be good too.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Graphics are better then in any previous release.

Guest Evynnstarr

Do you just hang around trip's threads to troll? I've noticed that you ALWAYS have some snark remarks to make...

No I don't. mad.gif

As a matter of fact, I happen to use and love this Froyo ROM of your Trip God. wub.gif

Guest Neel007

Graphics are better then in any previous release.

@trip

that will be cool. m waiting for release.

my phone is hungry for a rom.

Honeycomb thing seems really interesting.

Let's see what new u brought to our x10.

I would prefer GB UI of camera in froyo if it is easy for u to implement it , as it's the only ugly thing remaining in the rom now.

It's no more hype. that news and videos are real.

no more waiting .. will be soon.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1175668

Thanx :)

Guest iggy2

YES!!!!

Can´t wait for a relese, i´m so excited.

Dude, with that avatar I am not sure if that is excitement or a need for anger management...lol

+1 for impatiently waiting group

Guest strix75

Dude, with that avatar I am not sure if that is excitement or a need for anger management...lol

+1 for impatiently waiting group

lol!!

Guest JazzLOCO

I am waiting as well... so far, comparing it to many other ROMs, I find Trip's 1.7.3 the most stable of all, except for some incompatible themes, everything else works superb, good cam, good vid, network is perfect, GPS, lights, et al. Phone call volume is better than others. Trip deserves a medal, can't wait for 1.8 then 2.0!

Guest Ajael44

I am waiting as well... so far, comparing it to many other ROMs, I find Trip's 1.7.3 the most stable of all, except for some incompatible themes, everything else works superb, good cam, good vid, network is perfect, GPS, lights, et al. Phone call volume is better than others. Trip deserves a medal, can't wait for 1.8 then 2.0!

+1 !

Guest Guillermo Saad

Back in town.. and with the nice surprise that we are going to have NEW ROM SOON..... nice ....

Thanks again Trip, waiting for the release to test it....

Is A2SD working ?

Regards,

Guillo

Guest TripNRaVeR

Final flash round now. Everything is tested quite good so i dont expect any problems. Just to be sure i'm going to flash the release zip now. Brb :)

Guest louverture

Final flash round now. Everything is tested quite good so i dont expect any problems. Just to be sure i'm going to flash the release zip now. Brb :)

can't wait :)