[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Oodie

whoo ! downloading Now . Sorry I can't be here atleast for 6 hours , have to go to work .

Will post my review after work . Thanks for your effort Trip . Rock on :D B)

Guest DJJoshee

Installed BB.67 works so far....restoring proggies. Also installed custom kernel and this also seems to work.

Will report back with any findings.

Guest iggy2

Changelog will be posted tomorow lol, its getting way to late here. :rolleyes:

Thank you Trip, downloaded and installed, looks great so far sms works on bb67, only thing I see so far is video stuck at a lower resolution and cannot be moved to 720p.

to be continued....

Guest louverture

heyy quys,

was wondering, is there anyway to restore a miui backup made in gingerbread onto froyo...i was recently on Trip's 0.9.5 before flashing back to 1.8 but i cant restore any of my backups :(

Guest basti2909
heyy quys,

was wondering, is there anyway to restore a miui backup made in gingerbread onto froyo...i was recently on Trip's 0.9.5 before flashing back to 1.8 but i cant restore any of my backups

Backups from gb dont work on froyo so no there is no way..

For now 1.8 is very nice..everything working so far ob bb67 Even with kernel from dec xD someone hav latest stock kernel as a flash able zip for xrec?

Edited by basti2909

Guest BuglyAstard

BB67

I flashed this 1.8, got signal, let it sit a while. Rebooted and tried 362 gb kernel, because of the meantioned ramdisk. I lost recovery, got a system not responding error Im in the process of reflashing generic firmware to repair. I checked the camera/camcorder. No 6mp wide, camcorder lag still present and sound in playback had alot of static. Back to my ewjet backup, hope this turns out because I like miui but Ive not had much luck with it.

Guest highaltitude

1.8 good and smooth, looks great. No SMS with BB.65 until adding the sms65 patch from elsewhere. Sweet looking lockscreen image. Market works, radio is good so far, email works,

Guest vinfred

everything so smooth and faster than before!!! and off topic, it can be used with mod miui 3.60 custom kernel by goro.

the new wallpapers are very nice. sms, wifi working. graphic is nice but i cannot say that it is better than previous release (maybe i'm do not have a keen eye to determine that), but defenitely improved.

so far so good, will keep using and if any bug, will report.

Great work Trip, thank you so much for this new ROM. Edit: live wallpaper fc.

Edited by vinfred

Guest Malkot

Hi. I was using Wolf TW009 with bb 67 and custom kernel. Now I installed Trips 1.8. BB changed to .54 and kernel to stock. I tried to flash custom kernel MIUI 3.60 but stuck at MIUI screen. I know Trip is not supporting custom kernel but someone couple of mails above said that custom kernel is working. I just want to know what will be the sequence of installing/flashing of ROM/BB/Custom K to be workable. Thank you.

Guest Ajael44

Hello,

The issues with CustomKernel are nor supported here !

Btw : after flashing the FreeKernelMod3.60 or 3.62, you must wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and then reboot...

Enjoy !

;)

Guest Malkot

Hello,

The issues with CustomKernel are nor supported here !

Btw : after flashing the FreeKernelMod3.60 or 3.62, you must wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and then reboot...

Enjoy !

;)

Thanks Ajael44 for your tip. It works .

Guest Lelek

Awesome job! This is the fastest rom i ever used. But, i found few bugs.

- When i listening music, and using stock web browser, music sometimes stop.

-Something is wrong with icons on destkop, moving is sometimes laggy, icon from handcent just disapeard.

- menu, where we can chose background of launcher, lock screen and something else is not translated. It is in chinese. I use polish translate, mayby this is only on my language.

But, you did fantastic job! Thanks, Trip.

Greets from Poland. ;)

Guest bnj44

Hi Trip!!

First of all, thank you so much for your great work!!! I mean, your ROM is amazing, really!!

Fast and smooth, it's so good!

Only thing bothering me, I can't change the video to 720P, it's stuck on WVGA...

Will report if I find any other bug

Keep up your amazing job dude, you rock!

and take some sleep too ;)

Guest Z3US911

Hi Trip!!

First of all, thank you so much for your great work!!! I mean, your ROM is amazing, really!!

Fast and smooth, it's so good!

Only thing bothering me, I can't change the video to 720P, it's stuck on WVGA...

Will report if I find any other bug

Keep up your amazing job dude, you rock!

and take some sleep too ;)

u can change it.

change resolution from high to Custom,then 720p will be active.

cheers