[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey trip

Just wantet to let you know that after a fresh start... Evrything is freekin smooth.

Bb stock repair with SEUP root bussy from market exrec format evrything nd your rom.

Phone great

Sms great

Wifi great

Bt great

Screen fan_freekin_tastic

Cam great

Only thing ore bug is that i dont understand how its possible that it doesnt work like that wih others :(

Keep it rolin man thanks for your work. :)

Of topic i saw that your busy like hell all your roms been added again lol.

Dint forget to breath man buy a beer and enjoy life. :@)

Guest vatis

Greetings,

Thank you Trip for the update on the froyo rom . I couldn't ask anything more , this rom its fantastic . Very fast , smooth totally responding . I am on base band .54 and i dont have any problems .

Checked the 3g and working great .

Even if the update of the official rom hits soon i decided not to change till you prepare the MiUI 2.3 with the official drivers of the camera and all the others. When i installed the 2.1 waiting for the update i felt like i went back to prohistoric year 1. :)

Thanks again for your fantastic work Trip.

A small donation again to your account incoming for this update .

Note : People even if you donate 2 or 3 Euros for an update you give motivation and respect to the developers so i suggest to keep donating even small amounts for updates.

Cheers

Vatis

Guest JazzLOCO

My BT is working great, with the computer, and with other phones.... what I don't like is the fact that for some reason my USB connectivity will not budge if I put it on USB debugging... meh, who cares, the rest of the rom works great, except for the vid and the flashlight (a.k.a torch)

Guest ROMan0

Not yet, but you can take a look here : LINK

Enjoy !

;)

Thanks Aj! Right at this moment I flashed the kernel mod363-miui22 and recognised that it is very laggy and the benchmarks are more than bad.

Now I'm going to try the one, mentioned in your link (mod363-miui228), which should fit to "Iris" 1.8.

Will report later.

Report:

Great! Everything that worked without the kernel, also works with it, just faster and more responsive.

Linpack: 37+, Quadrant: 1400+, OC 1152, UC 128

Edited by ROMan0

Guest magicyoda

Please tell me he isn't using the new Market. I totally hate it.

he isn't

The New market seems to me a good idea but totally laggy in my X10..

Edited by magicyoda

Guest zlive

After deleting the market update, it solve my FC market.. but i really dont know what is the reason because i have all the steps stated on this tread. So far no FC yet after deleting it.

Guest JazzLOCO

Trust me dudes, this ROM works like thunder even without custom kernels :)

As a matter of fact, I had to reinstall the 1.8 again WITHOUT the custom kernel, because the network was not working with it, even after crashing the system with Bad Behavior

Guest Eisel

evrything is rockin as hell and great new theme.

only bug i have: the bootscreenanimation form a theme doesn't change, worked with 1.7

Guest father666

Hi,

I'm using 1.7 (BB67 and stock kernel) since several weeks. Today I changed to 1.8.

Everything works fine, but in several apps it is not as fast as 1.7.

I have a mp4 video file (res 1280*720). With 1.7 the playback is smooth, but with 1.8

it is very laggy.

Andre

++1

Guest TripNRaVeR

No custom kernel included. Uploading release now.

Anyone have a link to the latest custom kernel? I will include that one after some tests.