[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest louverture
Apps are w.i.p. just doing some differents about the looks, I think that i use the wallpaper from Chris version, the lockscreen from jpminou, the camera from Chris with some edits, miui music an older look more purple to match equalizer looks

edit:

Chris can you also post shot from the sms app thanks!!! :)

Heyy Trip,

loving the screenshots from the new rom, some nice work there man. If u wish i can also do some testing for u also....i'm in Canada an currently registered on the Rogers network so if u want to do some testing on other networks n such with the baseband i won't mind giving it go :rolleyes:

Guest PeterRock

Nice work Trip!

Could you make a darker theme? Because in all the themes i've tried, the fonts and the background are too dark to see. =T

Guest RobertX10i

Trip,

at the moment I run your GB rom V0.35 When you post the new ROM I will install that instead. Would you know whether the Miui Backup works to backup all apps and settings, since last time I tried this from your Froyo to GB ROMS and v.v. it didn't work (apparently different version of Miui Backup)?

Love the graphics on this ROM, personally I quite dig the purple/colorful theme with and without the blue icon lines...

Awaiting your ROM(s) eagerly

Edited by RobertX10i

Guest rokca33
If you have a ROM with the file name update.zip, copy it to the root of the sdcard, and install as Update zip in xRecovery.

If the archive is called something else, install it as a Custom zip in xRecovery.

It must be a zip archive, renaming a 7z or rar file to zip will not work.

Thanks man!

Guest mattiL
Looks good!! Another flavor for the rom!! Screen shots of version 2 incoming!! Feed back ya'al????

Best regards,

Chris

I'd love it if the little android was removed from the lock screen, and the text ANDROID was lifted to the centre of the screen, above the darker gray are.

It would, in my opinion, give an even more classy, clean, appearance.

Guest BigD18t

Back on topic, the new theme looks fantastic Trip, will definatly be trying it out. hopefully the Panarama app will work as it didnt on 1.7.

Guest brainz

Sorry bro my apologies.... I have nothing to do in creating this rom, iam just a user of your rom and cobratos.... Was just trying to give a temporary solution for xperia x10 users who'd love to use Latest MIUI on there Phones....

Sorry my bad.... WIll be careful next time for sure...

Peace

Guest laill
Back on topic, the new theme looks fantastic Trip, will definatly be trying it out. hopefully the Panarama app will work as it didnt on 1.7.

I dont think it will work

As I know,the SE panarama app requires specific lib files from the firmware which makes it only works on X10.

Someone made a flash pack to flash those lib files via recovery,you check the xda if you wish to have try.

cheers,

L

Edited by laill

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just got a text message from my parents.....

Chris phone has arived there so i think that i'm gonna pick it up after work, not sure cause my Sensation will be deliverd also tonight.

When i make it then i'll pick it up otherwise its tomorow!

Finally back to the roms :)

Guest cjsabaki

Chris phone has arived there so i think that i'm gonna pick it up after work, not sure cause my Sensation will be deliverd also tonight.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank ya Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-)))))))))) LIFE IS GOOD! Sir Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yesterday
No rom compares to Trips............

so pls stop this spamming by advertising other roms,

Yeah. Right fanboy. (lol)

Reported, there is no need to spam Trips thread with some one elses rom, if Cobrato wants it posted on Modaco, let him start his own thread.

Agreed.

Guest Simon O

Removed the posts advertising the other rom. If you wish to inform people about an alternative then please make a new thread about the rom.

Guest Ryukenden

Umm i think i tried 1.7 ROM once or twice, and i never made deep sleep to work. It was working actually, for few minutes, then it never worked again.

Also i never was able to set network carrier scan to manual...

Weird...

Guest vatis

Great news!

Welcome back officially mate !

Looking so forward to 2.0 !!!!

Cheers Trip

Guest BigD18t
I dont think it will work

As I know,the SE panarama app requires specific lib files from the firmware which makes it only works on X10.

Someone made a flash pack to flash those lib files via recovery,you check the xda if you wish to have try.

cheers,

L

Tried that and on 1.7 it broke the rom, it would boot but keep saying system error,

On 1.6 it worked fine.

Guest alexandru.j91

hey Trip ..i just want to say that you have made a beautifull rom.. i have a few things that are making me to wait for the oficial 2.3 version of sony ericsson

WHEN USING FILE MANAGER I HAVE GET FC AND I HAVE TO RESTART PHONE (I HAVE TRIED MANY FILE MANAGERS)

WHEN TRING TO SEND VIA BLUETOOTH MY PHONE GETS STUCK AND I ALSO NEED TO RESTART PHONE

NO FLASH

I HAVE A X10i

baseband .54

Guest PlayGunsta
You're a fanboy yourself... It's a fact that the screen of the Sensation is bad with poor viewing angles

If I were a fanboy, I would have rated one phone good and the other one only bad. I didn't do that.... Also, do you use your phone sideways lol?! Wtf does viewing angles to be important? Nobody uses his phone sideways... It's just stupid if you do.

@Trip, great that Chris his phone has arrived, let's hope it arrived without any problems caused by the transport. I can't wait till the next version, I'm sure it will be awsome!

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest cjsabaki
hey Trip ..i just want to say that you have made a beautifull rom.. i have a few things that are making me to wait for the oficial 2.3 version of sony ericsson

WHEN USING FILE MANAGER I HAVE GET FC AND I HAVE TO RESTART PHONE (I HAVE TRIED MANY FILE MANAGERS)

WHEN TRING TO SEND VIA BLUETOOTH MY PHONE GETS STUCK AND I ALSO NEED TO RESTART PHONE

NO FLASH

I HAVE A X10i

baseband .54

Haven't tried any thing with bluetooth but, root explorer and file expert works fine here?? 1.7.0 Froyo, with Tripnbband 67....Not sure????? Which rom are you running and which File explorers are giving ya fits???

Best regards,

Chris

Guest cjsabaki

:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm praying phone is 100%..........

I packed it in three layers of plastic then 2 inches of styrofoam all around it and taped it into that!!! Better not be jacked up!!! ;) :D B) ;)

Best regards,

Chris