[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest alexandru.j91
Haven't tried any thing with bluetooth but, root explorer and file expert works fine here?? 1.7.0 Froyo, with Tripnbband 67....Not sure????? Which rom are you running and which File explorers are giving ya fits???

Best regards,

Chris

well i have tried many apps from the market..and all of them made my phone go crazy ..and made me give up at this rom.. WHAT TRIPNBBAND 67 ? WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS THE BEST? I HAVE TO USE THE FLASHTOOL OR JUST WITH RECOVERY?

Guest TripNRaVeR
:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm praying phone is 100%..........

I packed it in three layers of plastic then 2 inches of styrofoam all around it and taped it into that!!! Better not be jacked up!!! B) ;) :( :(

Best regards,

Chris

CHRIS!!!! thanks sooooo much!! after alot of trying everything is settled down :D

Unlocked the phone and now using the simcard from my sensation contract in it and i get network and DATA even "H" and the data speeds are soooo fast!

Faster then i ever had before here with my x10 for sure! So everyone with Vodafone get an X10A lol its amazing :D

Sensation is marvelous btw I LOVE THE SCREEN QUALITY ;)

Guest cjsabaki
well i have tried many apps from the market..and all of them made my phone go crazy ..and made me give up at this rom.. WHAT TRIPNBBAND 67 ? WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS THE BEST? I HAVE TO USE THE FLASHTOOL OR JUST WITH RECOVERY?

Trip's bband package, is 67 bband with the newer 2011 March kernel from base band 65, I honestly cannot see the issue being bband related ( been wrong before tooooo!! ) Yes, if you want to flash the base band, use flash tool, xrec cannot flash the bbands...

Did you restore any apps or data to the rom?? Your using 1.7.0 now???

Chris

Guest cjsabaki
CHRIS!!!! thanks sooooo much!! after alot of trying everything is settled down :rolleyes:

Unlocked the phone and now using the simcard from my sensation contract in it and i get network and DATA even "H" and the data speeds are soooo fast!

Faster then i ever had before here with my x10 for sure! So everyone with Vodafone get an X10A lol its amazing :(

Sensation is marvelous btw I LOVE THE SCREEN QUALITY :)

NO OFFENSE....YOU SUCK!!!! TWO NEW PHONES IN ONE DAY??????AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: ;) :D B) ;)

Totally kidding Sir!!! Damn glad the phone made it in one piece!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!! I have never mailed anything important over seas before.....I was praying.......... :D :D :D Have fun and enjoy!!! I hope ya like them both!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
NO OFFENSE....YOU SUCK!!!! TWO NEW PHONES IN ONE DAY??????AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :D :D :D :D :D ;) :D B) ;) :(

Totally kidding Sir!!! Damn glad the phone made it in one piece!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!! I have never mailed anything important over seas before.....I was praying.......... :D :D :D Have fun and enjoy!!! I hope ya like them both!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

I am extremely happy with it :D Cant wait to start flashing again lol but still little scared to flash and hack the Sensation.. hehehe :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Ri2do
I am extremely happy with it ;) Cant wait to start flashing again lol but still little scared to flash and hack the Sensation.. hehehe :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hehehe

C'mon Trip, we all know u want to do it ;]!!

Anyway I'm glad to hear that both phones arrive to you safely, really good news.

And now that you have a x10 again, can't wait to see ur next great (as always) release.

Have fun with ur phones :D

Have a good day

Edited by Ri2do

Guest cjsabaki

I hear ya on the HTC, cause you can truly brick it....The whole s-off deal keeps me from flashing the Wifes........ Got insurance on the new phone??? :) :rolleyes:

You should be able to theme and tweak the X10 even with the extra addons in the phone, all should be well!!! Hope ya enjoy!!! Good starting point!!! X10 w an Awesome TripNMiuI rom!!!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
I hear ya on the HTC, cause you can truly brick it....The whole s-off deal keeps me from flashing the Wifes........ Got insurance on the new phone??? :) :rolleyes:

You should be able to theme and tweak the X10 even with the extra addons in the phone, all should be well!!! Hope ya enjoy!!! Good starting point!!! X10 w an Awesome TripNMiuI rom!!!!!

Firstly finetuning my new release now! Been creating new icon pack more relaxed style.. hell of a job!!! ;)

Few icons left and then i can give preview :rolleyes:

Guest cjsabaki

BOUT DARN TIME!!!!

gOSH, BEEN LIKE A WEEK OR MORE!!!!! :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think everybody is holding their breath...N hitting f5.......................TripN flash party coming soon!!!!!!! WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Cifer

Faster then i ever had before here with my x10 for sure! So everyone with Vodafone get an X10A lol its amazing :)

did you find a free way of unlocking it?

Guest Drax01
TripN flash party coming soon!!!!!!! WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Flash Party at Chirs House! Flash Party at Chirs House!!! LOLOLOL :)

Guest louverture

Hey Guys,

was wondering if anyone knew of a guide or method to calibrate the battery. I've tried using the battery calibration app found in the market and even wiping battery stats after installing the rom..yet still get heavy drain for some reason

I'm using TripnBB 67 along with this ROM...desperately in need of some help

Thanks,

L

Guest Drax01
Hey Guys,

was wondering if anyone knew of a guide or method to calibrate the battery. I've tried using the battery calibration app found in the market and even wiping battery stats after installing the rom..yet still get heavy drain for some reason

Thanks,

L

If You are useing you phone a lot that is going to happen. I get about 3 or 4hrs wide open. but if I use my battery saver that kick down cpu to 285mzh when sleeping and have it turn off wifi and stuff I dont need. I get about 2 days of standby power. You have a pc in the palm of your hand it takes a lot POWER to keep it up. I hope it helps

X10a

CM6-TripNRaver 1.5

bb 67 trip

JuiceDefender Ultimate

Guest gogogu
Hey Guys,

Thanks,

L

yeah, charge phone. Unplug lead. remove battery. plug in lead, replace battery. It will say it is at about 88%. Charge to 100%. remove battery. Replace battery. turn on till boot screen comes up. replace lead. Repeat till it is at 100% after replacing battery!

Sounds like a lot of stuffing around but it is worth it in the end, I got 27 hours out of a charge with heaps of usage. Only need to do it once in a while not every charge maybe once every few weeks if it needs it, or you flash again. I just dont think wiping batt stats does enough!

Guest Malkot
Hey Guys,

Thanks,

L

Fully charge your phone. When it reaches to 100% keep it charging for another 15 minutes and than turn it off. After minute or two turn it on. You will defffinatly get few % increase in your battery life. You try it. It work for me It is just normal and simple and need nothing special.

Edited by Malkot

Guest Vloek

Can anyone tell me how I rearrange my user apps? When I uninstall some apps they created gaps, how do I automatically fill theme with the rest of y apps, or do I need to do that by hand?

Thankyou

Guest Zabihjan
Can anyone tell me how I rearrange my user apps? When I uninstall some apps they created gaps, how do I automatically fill theme with the rest of y apps, or do I need to do that by hand?

Thankyou

By hand only..... no automatic option