20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest roanitas

Anyone tried the game "plants vs zombies"? (you cand find it on amazon store or other "usual stores" ;) )

I've it working on cm7 but with cm7 didnt work anything more important for me (bluetooth a2dp).

Other games like angry birds works fine.

I've tried in clean rom with full wipe but nothing change.

For the rest, works fine, no issues with networking or audio. (622RIL).

Thanks for the work paul!

Wipe android secure in sd for issue game

Edited by roanitas

Guest Peterfdevries

I'm still here guys, working away on various bits and pieces. :)

P

Hi Paul, great to have you still supporting us!

Yesterday I got this remarkable thing on the GR1-ROM. Since one picture says more than a thousand words, here a screenshot.

The android-system has sent nearly 42 MB of data (haven't been using bluetooth or any special things during the day nearly 12 hours on a single battery). Is this one of the reasons that the battery can't hold up really long (the background data)?

Maybe in the future you can help fixing this. Or is it a kernelrelated problem and only solvable when the the sourcecodes are released?

Thank you for all the efforts,

post-727307-0-13536700-1311841982_thumb.

I'll be posting the Gr2 dev kitchen up shortly.

I'll gradually be dropping in the fixes / changes I have prepared... I am working on some other bits too today and i'm offline most of tomorrow (my birthday dontyaknow) so think Monday for things to really happen. :)

Once again, thanks for your ongoing support everyone!

P

sorry for the stupid question, but whats the difference between gr1 and gr2?

Nothing right now. :)

Gr2 is the new 'development kitchen' where I'll be adding stuff before the Gr2 prebake!

P

Oh, while i'm here... I rolled out a change last night to improve the 'option saving' for the kitchen (translated: it should work now). ;)

P

Gr2 kitchen up with first addition.

P

Changelog

28 Jul 11:40

• Added compatability with lilHermit's BBA (Button Backlight Alert) application

Guest ethansp

Gr2 kitchen up with first addition.

P

Changelog

28 Jul 11:40

• Added compatability with lilHermit's BBA (Button Backlight Alert) application

Thanks!, go to download and test.

Full wipe o with dalvik wipe enough? (coming from gr1)

Edited by ethansp

Good news: I've compiled up the newly released V10E source and it appears (at first look) to work on Fr19 AND Gr2. So, looks like custom kernels are coming back for the next releases! :)

P