20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Peterfdevries

Hi Paul,

Didn't got a reply on my last question :) :

Is there a SQLite patch and a performancepack included in the ROM? (like in FR-series) Or do they need to be build up from starters?

Greetz

Hi Paul,

Didn't got a reply on my last question :) :

Is there a SQLite patch and a performancepack included in the ROM? (like in FR-series) Or do they need to be build up from starters?

Greetz

Performance pack is 'built in' to the core, the SQL patch is in the kitchen already.

P

"This is based on the V20i ROM leak and should be used with a Gingerbread specific baseband (not included) - RIL is of course included"

can anyone direct me to the correct baseband to flash? sorry to be a pain.

"This is based on the V20i ROM leak and should be used with a Gingerbread specific baseband (not included) - RIL is of course included"

can anyone direct me to the correct baseband to flash? sorry to be a pain.

You'll want to use the v20c baseband 725 Gingerbread BB

or the 622 baseband from the thread Here

PS Paul- any chance of putting a link to the new baseband in your thread?

Changelog

29 Sep 13:45

• Updated boot images to resolve issue with DDMS screenshots
  • Added MoDaCo Custom Kernels r22 (stable) and r23 (experimental) in both EXT3 and EXT4 variants
  • Added LG Desk Clock to the kitchen

Changelog

29 Sep 13:45

• Updated boot images to resolve issue with DDMS screenshots
  • Added MoDaCo Custom Kernels r22 (stable) and r23 (experimental) in both EXT3 and EXT4 variants
  • Added LG Desk Clock to the kitchen

Wow! Five Kernels to choose from.

What are the main differences between the stock, the stable and experimental versions?

You'll want to use the v20c baseband 725 Gingerbread BB

or the 622 baseband from the thread Here

PS Paul- any chance of putting a link to the new baseband in your thread?

Thanks for the info, and thanks also to Paul, I didnt see the "gingerbread only" line in the download links of that thread, apologies for that.

At least when I do get to download and install the rom, it will have everything fixed.. lol

smile.gif

Guest jambezuk

Anyone else having issues with internal and external SD cards with r23? Neither are accessible from my phone.

I did not wipe and don't wish to (so will revert to r22 for now)

Edit: was ext4 version before someone asks :P

Edited by jambezuk

Guest The Jason8r

i mean the times on the incoming messages. on old phones the messages you receive will be timestamped with when the sender sent them. on android, it only says the time the phone received the message.

for example. i switch my phone off at 8PM,

someone texts me at 9PM

i turn my phone on the next morning at 7AM.

The phone says message was received at 7AM. Should say 9PM the night before like all other phones in the world...

Have to point out this is an Android bug and not a modaco one!! I just wondered if it had been fixed in Gingerbread or not! (CM have it working but they probably hacked it to bits)

There's an app in Android Market called SMS Timestamper that does what you want. It's not perfect and sometimes ends up in double messages in your inbox (one stamped and one vanilla), but until Paul puts this functionality into the MCR for the O2X, we're stuck with that! And as you point out, it's an Android bug so it affects every android handset.

Anyone else having issues with internal and external SD cards with r23? Neither are accessible from my phone.

I did not wipe and don't wish to (so will revert to r22 for now)

Edit: was ext4 version before someone asks :P

Same here.

The phone can't access to external SDCard nether to internal SDCard.

I'm using MCK r23 Experimental EXT4.

Guest Trym Hansen

Just baked a fairly stock ROM *without* stock lock-screen selected, but still got the stock (which I hate, since you can unlock it with the menu-button.)

Edited by Trym Hansen

Guest Madsen Felipe
sdcard issue confirmed with the r23 kernels, i'll pull them temporarily while I investigate - also checking r22, could affect that too?

P

Confirmed. Cant access sd and internal with r22ext4 and i got 2432 on quadrant.

Just baked a fairly stock ROM *without* stock lock-screen selected, but still got the stock (which I hate, since you can unlock it with the menu-button.)

Should be fixed now.

P