20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

I can't replicate it unfortunately. What does logcat show?

P

Too much noise...i need to freeeeeezzzz all my apps and check. Ill try and post it later.

Just finished working here and going to the hotel so It will take awhile to do that.

Thank you.

Guest sander-m

I imagine this is a custom kernel issue, shouldn't happen with the stock kernel.

When I've got my kernel in GitHub hopefully we can collaborate on fixing any kernel niggles.

P

I have just installed latest Neoblaze 280911 kernel and the horizontal scrolling bug is gone. So it is indeed a kernel issue. I hope this kernel works fine on this 20i rom ;). Paul maybe you could ask Imperticus (he made neoblaze) how to solve the touch bug. (his github)

Guest roanitas

@ Nic0co thank you for info. I just tried.

after flash rom and gingerbread theme there at the toggles but the battery is returned to stock LG.

I will do it myself battery % look ginger.

Thank's for your hard work ;)

Guest BlaqMagicc

I can do what I want but when I bake a rom with mostly or only google apps (launcher etc.) I dont have a lockscreen.

just downloaded prebake vanilla edition aswell. no lockscreen there either. also I cant set a screenlock (pin, pattern etc.) I put phone asleep and when I want to use it again no lockscreen no screenlock.

anyone can confirm this?

Guest HAL_9000

@ BlaqMagicc

Same here. But for me it's not a problem. I don't use lockscreen. Every time (when I flash a new ROM) I download No Lock from the market. So there... I don't have to...B)

Guest BlaqMagicc

@ HAL_9000

well it even unlocks when u press the volume keys while sleep. for me its too risky to accidentaly call or text anyone because I have my p990 always in my pocket. therefore I kinda need a lockscreen/screenlock

Guest Peterfdevries

Paul, my hero! I have tried several ROMs bureau this one is by far the best! Thank you for that!

PS. I do not have the keyboardbug! (I think...)

Guest theguv

Thanks alot for the prebakes Paul!

Would it be possible to upload them to somewhere else next time though? (getting worthless speeds from filesonic.)

I'll fix the menu key unlock issue in the next build.

P

Hi Paul. GB keyboard issue solved for me.

I flashed the NeoBlaze 210911b.zip and no more FC.

sorry that i don't have the logcat for you yet.

I have tested all kernel in the kitchen but not luck, also cleared cache and dalvick but was no change until i flashed NeoBlaze 210911b.zip.

So if you can investigate, i can still post a logcat.

so far the GR seems to be very stable and i am very happy that the toggle button's are back, thank you for that !

Guest Madsen Felipe

- I can confirm wifi drop when screen turn-off. Even with "Never" option selected on Wireless Advanced (BB 0622 / RIL 0622 GB Leak)

- USB Tethering doesnt works too

Edited by Madsen Felipe

- I can confirm wifi drop when screen turn-off. Even with "Never" option selected on Wireless Advanced (BB 0622 / RIL 0622 GB Leak)

- USB Tethering doesnt works too

USB Tethering works for me, with Win7 PC.

Guest franssu

Just installed my first Gr3 bake (an update over Erestor6's V20e-based ROM, with just cache and Dalvik wipe), and it looks real good, zippy and all (using stock kernel).

Congratulations !

Guest Basil 123

not getting calls for some reason, fresh install, on either gb friendly basebands :(, any ideas?

I had the same problem on the very first ext4 stable kernel mix - I changed to the ext3 version and it worked fine....

Just to check - I flashed the EXT4 version again - phone refuses incoming calls. Back to ext3 :-) EDIT: flashed the neoblaze kernel over the EXT4 - incoming calls work fine now.

EDIT2: also the neoblaze kernel sorted the home button not working...

@Paul - the GB theme without dropdown toggles has the easy-to-see green checkmarks, but the version with toggles has the horrible cyan ones that are not. Any chance you could tweak please?

Love your work mate -

Baz

Edited by Basil 123

Guest Ad_rocks

Thanks for the prebake Paul.

I noticed that in the launcher view not all the lg widgets are available. Does anyone else get this? I'm using the LG version. Wanted the LG calender.

Cheers