20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ezangrando

Google Dialer don't work, it say missing application but phone and contacts are present on /system/app, everything else work fine (i've baked the rom 2 times)

same thing with rom manager and some other apps now, fix permission don't solve the problem

Edited by ezangrando

Guest kickasskev

Google Dialer don't work, it say missing application but phone and contacts are present on /system/app, everything else work fine (i've baked the rom 2 times)

lucky use can get it working lol

Guest Ferni Elche

Works fine and stable until now, but sincerely I didn't notice a higher overall perfomance. What should be the improvements over Froyo? Benchmark is giving 2700-2900, slightly higher tan stock but caused by the sd writing cache (I had higher marks with FR19).

Need to check battery consumption and if the phone shuts down alone like in stock rom, but sincerely, i suspect this are hardware faults, like overheating, that aren't easy to correct and probably a reason of the delay of GB.

Guest c.joenie

Works fine and stable until now, but sincerely I didn't notice a higher overall perfomance. What should be the improvements over Froyo? Benchmark is giving 2700-2900, slightly higher tan stock but caused by the sd writing cache (I had higher marks with FR19).

Need to check battery consumption and if the phone shuts down alone like in stock rom, but sincerely, i suspect this are hardware faults, like overheating, that aren't easy to correct and probably a reason of the delay of GB.

Can you say something about memory consumption? Is it worse than FR19?

The error about 'missing busybox' is kinda weird, since you can ADB in, could you look on /system/xbin and see if it's there?

P

xbin directory is missing

that's happened with EXT4 kernel

with EXT3 kernel , phone boot but after loading some bin file ( *.so ) , it's reboot alone and bootloop

without checking any kernel, 2x doesn't boot.

Guest Kostja_V

Paul, please check "Power On / Power Off Sound" option in the kitchen, because if it is checked, it makes mess in system\media\audio folder, like empty "powerofn" folder and "poweron" file without an extension.

And your GPS-Fix is needed too, because GPS doesn't starts automaticly if the phone was rebooted with disabled GPS.

Edited by Kostja_V

Guest 719rock

i check system/xbin/ busybox is wrok

Seems to hang pretty early in the boot stage

LG Logo, horizontal bar not moving anymore

Edited by 719rock

Paul, please check "Power On / Power Off Sound" option in the kitchen, because if it is checked, it makes mess in system\media\audio folder, like empty "powerofn" folder and "poweron" file without an extension.

And your GPS-Fix is needed too, because GPS doesn't starts automaticly if the phone was rebooted with disabled GPS.

GPS fix is coming up, will check out the media folder issue.

P

When you do 'df' is /system full?

P

# df

df

Filesystem Size Used Free Blksize

/dev 186M 64K 185M 4096

/mnt/asec 186M 0K 186M 4096

/mnt/obb 186M 0K 186M 4096

/system 338M 211M 127M 1024

/data 1G 32M 1G 4096

/mnt/extasec 186M 0K 186M 4096

/lgdrm 2M 2M 410K 2048

/cache 61M 4M 57M 1024

# ls system

ls system

lost+found

app

bin

media

fonts

build.prop

default.prop

lib

framework

etc

Your kitchen choices are shown below.

a

e

i

s

q

b

y

x

v

( EXT 4 Kernel selected )

Edited by ilos

That makes no sense... it looks like a bad flash to be honest, could you redownload? xbin is definitely in the core!

P

i'm make 3 times a bake with same results :( ( CWM 5.0.2.0 )

new bake with EXT3 kernel selected :

Edited by Paul

Guest 719rock

i downlord many times but Seems to hang pretty early in the boot stage

EXT 4 Kernel selected

# ls system

ls system

etc

fonts

media

xbin

default.prop

build.prop

lib

bin

lost+found

app

framework

usr

# df

df

Filesystem Size Used Free Blksize

/dev 186M 64K 185M 4096

/mnt/asec 186M 0K 186M 4096

/mnt/obb 186M 0K 186M 4096

/system 338M 287M 51M 1024

/data 1G 32M 1G 4096

/mnt/extasec 186M 0K 186M 4096

/lgdrm 2M 2M 410K 2048

/cache 61M 4M 57M 1024

# logcat

logcat

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

I//system/xbin/busybox( 1033): run-parts: /system/etc/init.d: No such file or di

rectory

I/logwrapper( 1033): /system/xbin/busybox terminated by exit(0)

Changelog

12 Oct 20:25

• Fixed missing init.d dir (causing non boot with non stock kernel)

so if both kernel ( EXT3 and EXT4 ) are unchecked, it's stock kernel that is selected ?

EDIT : baked a rom with both mcr kernel unchecked and phone booted but getting FC before the end of setup wizard..

Edited by ilos

Guest mankian

Can someone please let me know if in the SMS app there is an option to show the time the message was SENT rather than the time the message was received by the phone?

CM is starting to annoy me now and I may consider flashing back

so if both kernel ( EXT3 and EXT4 ) are unchecked, it's stock kernel that is selected ?

EDIT : baked a rom with both mcr kernel unchecked and phone booted but getting FC before the end of setup wizard..

FC before the end of the setup wizard is something you left out of the bake!

P