20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Is the not working USB-tethering fixed? without working tethering i canĀ“t switch to gr4

Unknown, I will test. It should definitely work with stock kernel? Have you tried it and it not work previously? What makes you think it doesn't work? :)

P

Guest toka1977

Hi,

i baked a GR4 rom yesterday and installed it in my phone without problems. Today i baked a new rom with some changes and to get the fixes. Can i flash the new rom without wiping anything or should i wipe?

Thanks.

toka1977

Hi,

i baked a GR4 rom yesterday and installed it in my phone without problems. Today i baked a new rom with some changes and to get the fixes. Can i flash the new rom without wiping anything or should i wipe?

Thanks.

toka1977

No wipe needed. :)

P

Guest Madsen Felipe

No wipe needed. :)

P

Paul, i don't know what you do with this, but it's a UNBELIAVEBLE job! That lastest build is fastest than every build that i have used. (with stock kernel)

The keyboard issue (cant choose second line special characters) was fixed.

Edited by Madsen Felipe

Guest Brembo109

Unknown, I will test. It should definitely work with stock kernel? Have you tried it and it not work previously? What makes you think it doesn't work?

P

I've doesn't test it with Gr4 but with Gr3, and it was not working and I've red that this is not working with Gr4. I used stock and neoblaze kernel in the past. I will test it :-). If it will work, I've sad nothing :-P. Thanks for your great work.

Guest pablo86gr

A couple of minor little tweaks and treats this morning then Gr4 is getting a FULL RELEASE TODAY! :D

P

There will be vanilla theme options in the prebake?

Thanks for the hard work

Guest c.joenie

Hey Paul,

I just cooked and installed GR4. And again there's no "dutch" language to tick with the Android keyboard when selecting multiple languages... LG keyboard does support Dutch though.

Hm i got the sdcard mount bug (only external) in that i do not have read/write persmission or it does not mount properly

cooked a rom with some lg crap removed and stock kernel, reverted to ext3 before ( coming from Topogigi 1.9)

When the ROM boots, i unlock my simcard, then the phone boots again and the sd card is not mounted properly

hm now i can access both internal and external cards, but my titanium backups are gone, OMG!!

Edited by Steppo

Guest soundsk

Hi there!

Been reading trough the thread and looking at the kitchen options.

I'm on Fr19Rc2 and 622 BB.

Is Gr4 stable enough for daily use, everything working like wi-fi/usb tether, smartshare, camera etc?

Which Gr specific BB is better - 622 or 725?

One last thing, how about performance, does Gr handle the dual core any different than Fr? Is there any noticeable performance improvement?

Cheers!! And keep up the awesome work!

Guest Diskbox

Hmmm not sure how it's got there. I'm seeing it in the app drawer and also in applications/all

Don't worry about it if no one else has come across this as it might just have been me :o

Will flash when you do your next or final update and double check again.

Where are you seeing it installed? Is it a specific APK?

Forgot the battery popup, will fix that.

P

Hey Paul,

I just cooked and installed GR4. And again there's no "dutch" language to tick with the Android keyboard when selecting multiple languages... LG keyboard does support Dutch though.

I'm using the stock Gingerbread keyboard from the crespo. I strongly advise downloading and installing Steven Lin's free tweaked Gingerbread keyboard from the Market, which adds languages and also enables vibrate.

P

Hm i got the sdcard mount bug (only external) in that i do not have read/write persmission or it does not mount properly

cooked a rom with some lg crap removed and stock kernel, reverted to ext3 before ( coming from Topogigi 1.9)

When the ROM boots, i unlock my simcard, then the phone boots again and the sd card is not mounted properly

hm now i can access both internal and external cards, but my titanium backups are gone, OMG!!

:blink: