20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest c.joenie
Also having GPS problems, after fix it just turns off.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

there's a fix in the GR3 thread which i used :).

Paul, I was wondering: can you port the ICS photo app to our rom?

Guest darksilk

How can I decompile framework-res.apk?

Ive been surfing around web but i cant find a solution. Every time i tried to decompile with apktools it gives a lot of errors about 9.png files =S, how can i solve it?

Thank u =$

To bad HP kernel doesn't work for me.

But paul, i've found a bug in the LG home screen i think. When I press an app from the menu to be placed on the home screen. The screen automatically scrolls to the right until i drop my app. Very strange and only when using the LG home screen.

Great rom, will check back for battery life.

That's not a bug, it's a feature! If you tilt the phone the other way it will scroll to the left. Or you can just turn it off in the gesture settings menu.

Guest c.joenie

That's not a bug, it's a feature! If you tilt the phone the other way it will scroll to the left. Or you can just turn it off in the gesture settings menu.

It is a great feature indeed :). BTW, does turning off all gestures improve battery life?

Guest Senri Shiki

The APN list doesn't seem to work. CM7 ROMs sees my carrier APNs but not GR4+extreme pack. thanks.

Edited by Senri Shiki

Guest federicoc

GR4 + HPRC3 so far so good.

I'm looking for the battery percentage mod, anyone? Found on XDA.

Paul, could add this mod to the kitchen?

Thanks you all.

F.

Edited by federicoc

Guest achim w.

Does anyone else have "On-Screen Phone" using the highest percentage of battery. I don't even know what it is. I've never had it with any previous ROM

I was wondering as well. But I found the solution: It's supposed to enabel you to see the phones display on your PC display when connected via USB. And yes, in my battery stats it also is on second place after standby. I might as well deinstall it since I never gonna use it anyway.

Guest achim w.

GR4 + HPRC3 so far so good.

I'm looking for the battery percentage mod, anyone? Found on XDA.

Paul, could add this mod to the kitchen?

Thanks you all.

F.

+1

Guest Sheppie

Ah thanks, never thought that that sentence would actually be true ;).

Guest Diskbox

I've been using the SuperCharge V6 script from here : http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=991276 which seems to do what Juwe11's script does but a lot more sophisticated (I think). Might be worth trying this one in the kitchen instead/as well.

Pual can add Juwe11's RAM script for GR4 Kitchen

LINK http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1310272

Edited by Diskbox

Guest Pit Jones

Hello, have a issue with gr4, every day i have 1 reboot at this ROM per day(new feature of core if app FC), it happen when I exit random app( like sms, camera). In other ROMs it is not happen. I use stock core and try use HP core - have one result - reboot.

Edited by Pit Jones

Guest SuperSkill

I was wondering as well. But I found the solution: It's supposed to enabel you to see the phones display on your PC display when connected via USB. And yes, in my battery stats it also is on second place after standby. I might as well deinstall it since I never gonna use it anyway.

On my phone its 6%, android system is 11%, phone inactive 33% and standby 35%, will probably uninnstall as never an app beeing used <_<

Guest SuperSkill

for me it's working.. i'm using HP RC3 too.

no problems at all - even battery-life is fantastic!

this rom is far the best available,

thank you paul for your great work!

Max

Hi.

Just wondering what you mean when writing that batterylife is fantastic?? Do you charge every 1,2 or 3 days?? I have to charge 1 or 2 times pr 24 hours depending on usage, not depending on rom or kernel :mellow:

Guest RedeemerSK

Reporting problem with Gr4 with stock kernel

After connecting to PC with USB, you got the permanent USB connected notification that brings 'enable mass storage' activity. If I click the button, SD cards (internal memory / external card) get unmounted, mass storage is activated but the "USB connected" notification dissapears (SHOULD NOT). When you exit from the activity (which now have button to disable mass storage), you have no way to get back since theres no USB connected notification that would bring you to this activity ... other than simulating intent yourself (maybe, not tested).

Basicly, unmouting internal memory makes USB connected notification to disappear, mounting it back brings the notification (and activity that is auto-launched) back again. Debugging mode settings have no influence.

Guest kickasskev
post-872011-0-92220200-1319215566_thumb.Hardly use my phone today and the battery was right down, at the start of the day I always go to 'running' and stop any apps that I wont be using, any way I looked and it says Maps used most of my battery, but I never used it, and says in Running that it wasn't running, so how has it used 38% of my battery, any help appreciated Edited by kickasskev