20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MrOtacon

Hello!

Many thanks MrOtacon !!! I got the best android weather widget back!!!!

I have another issue, sometimes I get no gsm signal, in the same place where I usually have normal sinal, and I got the signal back only when I opened skype! anyone knows what's going on?

thanks.

No Problem Buddy - Glad to be of help!

Thanks for this. I really like silent camcorder and HTC IME from fr 19, perhaps they can be added later.

do you have any idea whether or not the radio bug is present in gr5? Or is that a stupid question and should I just try it?

Guest 75markus

Whoooo GR5 here we come. Thanks for the updated rom Paul and for the highspeed servers you're using. 20 seconds download cool.gif

damn, i also want 100mbit internet connection laugh.gif

Guest Kristoffer Malmberg

Reboot

I have already tried it two times. :(

Next thing i will try is to bake it on more time with all the LG crap.

Edited by Kristoffer Malmberg

Guest kruppin

Hi paul, nice to have Gr5. :) I wrote in the other thread, don't think you saw it so i'll write it here too.

"And Paul, another thing, when I bought Ad-free it charged my credit card two times. Could you look in to it? I think it's because there is a bug with your site and IE9 that open links (like downloads) in both a new tab and the "original" tab. Understand what I mean? Anyway, using Chrome now where the problem doesn't exist but I still lost some money. What's bothering me most is that they are gone because of a bug :P"

Guest Kawazzzzzz

Bugs:

Flash player still on old version

Yes, but it updates itself after a little time (as the market too)

Can anyone try if USB Mass storage is working under Windows?

Can you access both (internal and external sd-)cards?

Yes, both are working with Win7

Edited by Kawazzzzzz

Guest droweed

Camera cant take pictures. Home button does not work. :(

you didnt happen to skip the setup at first boot right?

if you've done so, home button and search won't work, its a known issue from other v20L based roms

solution: wipe then flash rom again, then at first boot, finish the setup at start

Hi paul, nice to have Gr5. :) I wrote in the other thread, don't think you saw it so i'll write it here too.

"And Paul, another thing, when I bought Ad-free it charged my credit card two times. Could you look in to it? I think it's because there is a bug with your site and IE9 that open links (like downloads) in both a new tab and the "original" tab. Understand what I mean? Anyway, using Chrome now where the problem doesn't exist but I still lost some money. What's bothering me most is that they are gone because of a bug :P"

PM'd.

P

Rmein,

Are you sure you have linked to the correct post as all I could find was links to stock ROMS and not basebands.

Or am I just being blind.. please help!!

If you download the stock ROMs and unzip them you will find a xxxxx_AP.bin file and a xxxx_CP.fls file.

The xxxx_CP.fls file is the baseband which you can flash using Smartflash.

If you also flash the xxxx_AP.bin you will get the whole stock ROM and wipe your internal SD card and CWM recovery and lose root, so beware of that one!

Edited by rmein