20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Peterfdevries

I posted it on our italian forum last week. Now it's everywhere :)

We like it, it works well such as 725 and better then this one...

As signal quality, signal power and battery drain... Good BB ! :D

Where can I find this 'Italian forum' please? I'd love to upgrade my baseband to the 823 if it improves anything. Or is it the one from the Russian downloadsite planted earlier in this topic?

Thanks man!

Guest Peterfdevries

Sorry i've been away a while, thinks have been manic both in work and personal lives. :)

I will certainly look for any naughty battery drain! ;)

P

It's as simple as this Paul... Family and other things related to your personal life goes before anything!

I'm just glad that a new GR is coming our way. Great work about the V20i by the way, hope it combines the best of both the V20C and the V20E.

Grtz

Guest AngelOfMors

Paul,

possible to change Contacts so that could keep them in better photos?

Can I change phone.apk, so that the picture on the call was great, but the quality suffers.

For example, a slight modification: slightly of extra area photographs and upper inscription is reduced (from V20E). CWM update file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL522418

Edited by AngelOfMors

Guest bhanvadia

works great on cyanogenmod. Android 2.3.5

Any BB works GREAT, depend on region you are in, but recommended GB baseband in LG leaks is GB one, which also use RIL from GB leaks, try using GB RIL with GB baseband in CM7, it will give you unknown BB, but have opposite effect on LG GB leaks, defiantly something has changed.

GB BB with GB RIL dont work on CM7, so if you are able to use 823 with 823 RIL, its not a GB Baseband.

Edited by bhanvadia

Guest lap33733

No idea, but I notice car home, music and a few other apps i never started were always running.

They restart even when I kill them

I noticed that the back of the phone near the camera lens was getting hot too even with the screen off in standby

FR19 is better than V20E for me

Music is running because you have music control on taskbar, next on screen phone was removed. Also noticed hot near camera, but those simptoms also occoured in fr19. Hot is bigger after heavy 3g usage. If I let the phone out of my pocket a bit after it won't get so hot. Battery is still 30% after one day usage with 3g connected when needed (about 1 hour) and wifi allways connected. This is a little better then fr19. Using topogi 1.6 stock kernel.

Where can I find this 'Italian forum' please? I'd love to upgrade my baseband to the 823 if it improves anything. Or is it the one from the Russian downloadsite planted earlier in this topic?

Thanks man!

Look in the baseband thread, I posted a link to 823 there.

Hey Paul, Would be great if you could take a look into Adobe Flash video performance in browsers. I've tried 4 different browsers in V20a (Gr1) and V20e ROMs, and in all cases they're disappointing -- YouTube desktop video would stutter even at 360p. By contrast, Fr19 had it the best and could play 480p decently.

Just for fun I tried Google Video Talk on the phone.

I did it to a PC that didn't have a mic (d'oh), but the PC could hear and see the phone fine (so phone mic and camera working).

P

Guest Marsou77

Just for fun I tried Google Video Talk on the phone.

I did it to a PC that didn't have a mic (d'oh), but the PC could hear and see the phone fine (so phone mic and camera working).

P

Working fine for me on V20E Topogigi ROM

Guest EasyWorld

Working fine for me on V20E Topogigi ROM

V20E Topogigi is a wonerful ROM except for the battery drain. Because of that I have to stay on stock V10E, which is worse in almost all the aspects but works about twice as long as V20E.

Looking forward to the new V20i based ROM from Paul.

Edited by EasyWorld